• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Welcome. ^^

Not much happening at the moment, stuff will get exciting soon.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Yeah, the Brawl Code is 12 digits, and you need to wait til you have the game to tell.

Zink

Smash Champion
Zar, we need an official clan sig. I have an idea, but I'm no good at making them...
here's the idea: white/gray background. on the right, the same picture you have of Ike's head, but resized so the whole face fits. Then on the leftd:
Guns don't kill people...
IKE kills people.

Deus de Animus

only with some better fonts.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Cool idea, but I don't deal with the artistry; we have a few graphics guys, Wind is our main one, he made the banner.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Yes, yes I must. It is my job to gib anyone who "tAwk lYke diS"

Besides, I'm not trying to be mean when doing it, just trying to stop the internet's language from degenerating through the hells of the myspace, youtube, and AIM speak...
Not to mention real-life now = =

Zink:
Zar, we need an official clan sig. I have an idea, but I'm no good at making them...
here's the idea: white/gray background. on the right, the same picture you have of Ike's head, but resized so the whole face fits. Then on the leftd:
Guns don't kill people...
IKE kills people.
Deus de Animus
only with some better fonts.
...mmm I might be able to make something like that. I just have way too much freetime on my hands right now that I can make what sig Zink is suggesting out of boredom.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, that would be cool. If you're bored enough, go for it. =)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
I don't mean to tread on anybody's turf- I just got bored.

sexy, although both the leftmost pattern, and bottom right corner of the signature appear unevenly blended. The font is clear, and would be perfect if bordered in a dark color to draw attention to it. I also think the right pattern intrudes a bit on the look of the image by partially covering Ike's face. 7.5/10
GREAT AETHER!

the "Ike kills people" font is great, but the other two look a bit plain. The render looks amazing and precisely cut, as does it's back drop. The background is sexy, and does it's job without attracting too much attention. Moving the render to the left 10-20 pixels wouldn't hurt either... 8.9/10

Zink

Smash Champion
we need more butchered sayings to turn into sigs.

don't fear the reaper.
fear Ike.

IKE is behind Chuck Norris' beard.

and the classic

Ike is top tier.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
both the leftmost pattern, and bottom right corner of the signature appear unevenly blended.
What do you mean, unevenly blended? As in, the pattern is too visible on one side and not on the other? or that there is more pattern on the left than the right?
The font is clear, and would be perfect if bordered in a dark color to draw attention to it. I also think the right pattern intrudes a bit on the look of the image by partially covering Ike's face.
Man, I wish I had you around on projects that mattered. I can never get people to be brash about my art. I think I'll fix these things and re-submit this one, but I think I'll do another I'll put more time into.

Anyone got any more ideas? I don't feel like drawing Chuck, sorry Zink, lol.

To Idfection:
I'm using Photoshop CS3
Nice. CS2 here. Really nice changes, btw. As soon as I saw yours, I wished I had spent more time on mine, lol.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
To Idfection:
I'm using Photoshop CS3

To Enshoku:

I took your advice and did some modifying.

yes, that is godly-esque. There is still something about the text but I can't put my finger on it, it's very sexy nonetheless:laugh:
What do you mean, unevenly blended? As in, the pattern is too visible on one side and not on the other? or that there is more pattern on the left than the right?

Man, I wish I had you around on projects that mattered. I can never get people to be brash about my art. I think I'll fix these things and re-submit this one, but I think I'll do another I'll put more time into.

Anyone got any more ideas? I don't feel like drawing Chuck, sorry Zink, lol.

Nice. CS2 here. Really nice changes, btw. As soon as I saw yours, I wished I had spent more time on mine, lol.
it's my job to be brash about things, just like it's torchik's job to tell me to stop being so critical.:laugh: By blended I meant that the two aforementioned parts are noticeably blurred, compare Ike left eye to his right...

either way you both own me, but I use GiMP :laugh:

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Well, I took alot of your advice. I updated the url that the old picture used- it should be the new version, although photobucket gives me trouble with that sometimes.
here's a comparison. The old one's on top.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Wow! Idfection, that looks much better! Good job!

Haha, it's okay, DJ. You're my bestest friend too. ^_^

And Shoki, I WOULD tell you to stop nit-picking on their sigs, but you gave them credit, so I'll let ya go. This time... >_>

Top Bottom