• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, nothing you have to do Worldkaos, welcome. =)

I love the sigs and the refurbished sigs. If any of you feel comfortable with using them, I encourage all clan members to do so. ^^

Betaz

Smash Ace
seriously -.-
I get 404's and Database error's all the time...also the nodes thing every now and then >.>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Oh my...>_> SHUT UP, SHOKIIIIIII! GAH! *punches Shoki in the face, then drags him into the middle of a busy highway and flees* Bwahahaha...
that made me smile :laugh:

ladies and gents, it's time for random video game quote! I say the name you say the game...

Mario is a bad man, he TOOK momma peach from us! I'm not gonna' let you take momma peach away, you bad man!

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
My nets down at home so its hard to get on lately. Be on often as soon as I can. Until then, I'll have to get on at school or when I can get a chance at a friends house or somethin. Later.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Nice, I'm definitely in. I was a Link main in Melee and want to main Ike now no matter what.

I'm really new to the forums but not new to Smash, also a big fan of Ike and FE. I'm from Guatemala BTW [GUA]. March 9th can't come soon enough huh?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Welcome welcome everyone. I'd also like to welcome Martini! who joined by PM.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Just curious, are you guys planning to make some alliances with other characters? A lot of clans are making alliances with others as a fun way to have tournaments. Nothing serious, just whenever one clan is threaten, the other clan has their back.

The Marth clan is considering some alliances too. What about you guys?

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
That sounds interesting. That way we can keep it Fire Emblem related... it's not up to me though.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
double posting <<

*ahem*

The Defenders of Akanea are interested in creating an alliance with Deus de Animus. Some of us are holding back just a little, cause a bunch of people might think a Marth and Ike alliance would mean they're gay or something, which I think is stupid. I think if we have this alliance, it would be beneficial for both clans, afterall Marth and Ike are from Fire Emblem. Of course we are still separate clans, but when one of us are being threatened, the other can come to defend the clan. We can also do tournaments within the clans.

What is everyone's thought on this?

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
double posting <<

*ahem*

The Defenders of Akanea are interested in creating an alliance with Deus de Animus. Some of us are holding back just a little, cause a bunch of people might think a Marth and Ike alliance would mean they're gay or something, which I think is stupid. I think if we have this alliance, it would be beneficial for both clans, afterall Marth and Ike are from Fire Emblem. Of course we are still separate clans, but when one of us are being threatened, the other can come to defend the clan. We can also do tournaments within the clans.

What is everyone's thought on this?
I agree but it depends on our leader of Deus de Animus

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
We could even organize Team tourneys with a member from DdA and a member from Marth's clan to compose the teams. Also team our best player with their best player for any team matches against other clans. You know, Ike's shortcomings like speed would be less of an issue with a Marth as a partner.

Betaz

Smash Ace
umm what forum exactly is the The Defenders of Akanea guild in >.> I don't see them in the Marth boards here >.>

EDIT:
-.-
nvm i found it...>.> that's very confusing putting the guild in a Marth General Discussion Thread...

Torchik

Smash Ace
Ummm, sounds good, as long as they don't merge with us. >_> Where is Zar?? Hm, I'll try to IM him about this or make a post about it in the DdA forum. If I get the news before he comes here, I'll tell you! ^_^

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure we don't want to merge lol

But yea, thanks for the inputs, I'll go and tell them about this.

On another topic: I'm going to a place somewhere that I believe has the imported brawl today. Any tips on Ike? Cause that's who I plan to use for the Gamestop Tourney coming up.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, I asked him. I'm awaiting his reply (or for him to get on AIM). ^_^

You're so lucky! I wish I could play...gotta wait, though. Sorry, I won't have any tips till I get the game, but check out Kirk's guide. It's really nice!

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I might aswell join the guild since I'm gonna main Ike, unless you don't want an european that can't play for a couple of months unless the new Wii Freeloader works :p.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I was at a local tournament yesterday in Columbus (my state's capital). Kicked *** with Ike. =)

I'd also like to alliance with the Defenders of Akanea. I guess you're kinda like our ambassador, SilentDrifter, so you can represent the Deus de Animus if you wish.

Haha, DdA and DoA. Cool.

Edit: Welcome to the Deus de Animus; we don't mind if it'll be awhile before you can play.

Top Bottom