• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Okysho

Smash Ace
Hello there,

Okysho Kenyaku here! Leader of the Defenders of Akanea! I'm sorry I didn't have time to contac you earlier, but we're still sort of getting ourselves set up what with the release on the rise and all, it makes things a little harder. Enough small talk down to business.

I would like to personally thank you for accepting our invitation, and marking us as an allied group. With your permission I would like to link the new Defenders website to your page and forums and hope that much will take place between our two guilds.

Once again thank you very much,

Okysho Kenyaku: Prince of Light, Leader of Defenders of Akanea

remothepenguin

Smash Rookie
Hey I heard... well you know read that (cause you know I can read and all) just so you all know I'm smarter than the average idiot. ha ha but I'll get you later.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hey I heard... well you know read that (cause you know I can read and all) just so you all know I'm smarter than the average idiot. ha ha but I'll get you later.

Ooops, sounds like i'm in trouble. I'll guess she'll either get over it or she won't.

Voices never do sound great when transferred to english. Its just the way things are.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Voices never do sound great when transferred to english. Its just the way things are.
So true. The only exception might be Snake.

I wonder how the heck online will work out worldwide... will an american player always hear the american sounds, even when he's facing a japanese player or what?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
So true. The only exception might be Snake.

I wonder how the heck online will work out worldwide... will an american player always hear the american sounds, even when he's facing a japanese player or what?
...wow never thought of that. It's a good question...

Guess we'll see when the game comes out and people start going Wifi...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, I like the sound of the Aether.

Edit: And thank you, Okysho. I would have replied in your own thread but I couldn't find it. I'll provide a link to you as soon as I recieve it.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I think it's funny lol

Oh Zar, I'm interested in joining Deus if that's cool with you :) and Okysho post a message on here a page back saying hi.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Of course it's cool with me. =) And yeah, I saw his post, but I can't find the Marth guild's thread or website.

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
deus de animus....this looks like a really good guild....i might look into you guys later. I wanna get the game first before i start with the whole guild scene ^^

Zareidriel, youve done a great job with everything! Keep it up! Your Ike videos were also the first ones i saw! Thanks for getting me hyped up for the game again :D

and ama, ive seen you around...can you please post something that makes you seem like you are actually a cool dude and not just a massive asshat? please, cause i dont see how anyone can like you with your negative attitude twords everything and everone

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i've never seen you around, but so far you aren't making a good case for yourself either

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
well do you have to mention that some people make typos? Is it truly necessary? Did you really feel the need to be a spelling police?

Regardless, Im looking foward to the big Tournaments coming up between the Ike guilds! Good Luck!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
And thank you, Okysho. I would have replied in your own thread but I couldn't find it. I'll provide a link to you as soon as I recieve it.
Haha, don't worry, not ignored. =)

Awesome, Fumetsu, and thanks. 8D Dare I ask, how did you come across my videos? They're pretty obscure, I don't even think they're on the front page or anything.

Okysho

Smash Ace

CHUNKYBOWSER

Smash Rookie
I think I would like to join. I am definitely maining Ike, and I think you, Zareidriel, are an awesome player. :p So I guess I'll go join on the guild's forums and tell you that I live in Tallahassee, Florida. xD

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Cool, Okysho, and welcome, new members. Thank you, Mr. Chunkybowser. =) Also, glad you finally decided to join us, Enshoku.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Yea I wanna Join. I think i'd be a good player. The only problem is that I dont live in the USA. Hope we could do some matches over wifi though. Count me in! Any other info needed?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
There's a lot of people in this guild who don't live in the US, so welcome. =)

No info really required, but a location would be nice.

ATTENTION MEMBERS! When you get the game, please post your Brawl Code here or in the Deus forums.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Cool, Okysho, and welcome, new members. Thank you, Mr. Chunkybowser. =) Also, glad you finally decided to join us, Enshoku.
darth zareidriel: Enshoku, join the deus de animus guild!
enshoku: NEVER!
darth zareidriel: But the deus de animus guild is stronger!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
darth zareidriel: Torchik never told you what happened to RoK.
enshoku: HE TOLD ME ENOUGH! He told me YOU killed him!
darth zareidriel: no enshoku... I am RoK!

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> that would seriously be creepy Enshoku....
I mean could you think what would happen if Zareidriel was Rok's alternate account or vise versa (sp?)
*shivers*

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Hello there everyone. I've been lurking around these Ike forums for a while and I decided that I really want to join this Ike clan. It seems like the best one out of them all and I think I could learn a lot. When I get Brawl on Sunday I'll post my Friend Code. I live in Moxee, Washington by the way. Oh and uh, Ike is awesome, but you all knew that already.

/first post

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
>.> that would seriously be creepy Enshoku....
I mean could you think what would happen if Zareidriel was Rok's alternate account or vise versa (sp?)
*shivers*

Lolz.. Thats sick.

@ Zarderidriel. Well in that case Master Z. I'm in. I live in Trinidad.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Hello there everyone. I've been lurking around these Ike forums for a while and I decided that I really want to join this Ike clan. It seems like the best one out of them all and I think I could learn a lot. When I get Brawl on Sunday I'll post my Friend Code. I live in Moxee, Washington by the way. Oh and uh, Ike is awesome, but you all knew that already.

/first post

sweet another WA player >.> mind me asking where Moxee is? (sorry have'nt heard of it...)
also want to play a few matches come launch day?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
hmm ok my info is...

SilentDrifterZ (SDZ)
Orlando, FL

...I think I'll take some time to make a userbar for the clan at some point. And welcone everyone else that's joining too :)

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Well, as far as I know, everyone has been added. Haha, 7 new members. Good for us. =)

Hello to you too, Walt, and welcome to Deus de Animus. Same to you Whiteface...haha, Master Z, I like that. XD

Coolio, SDZ, userbars are always awesome.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I'll tell you, I'm really glad to be on board. Just wish i could hav been in the US to get some REAL tourney action. Meh.... At least i'll probably get some gr8 Wifi action.

Top Bottom