• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
IDK... I think one thing about ninty is that they dont care too much about fan service... This is not about wifi Mind you.. I'm just Bitc**ng

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Lucky you, you gots a bunch of people PMing you. I should take on RoK for the hell of it.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
no, the wii is the worst thing to ever happen to real gamers, and the revival of nintendo after my favorite little cube bombed. The wii isn't for gamers, face it...
Sad but true... Nintendo was desperate, so they had to turn to the only available market.

*SIGH*.. Is it too much to ask just to let a few devs make a few "hardcore games" again...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Sad but true... Nintendo was desperate, so they had to turn to the only available market.

*SIGH*.. Is it too much to ask just to let a few devs make a few "hardcore games" again...
they nerfed zelda, they nerfed brawl, and they both nerf'd and buffed mario in terms of gameplay. I want my windwaker, impossible bosses who cover half the map, and my l-canceling back...

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
they nerfed zelda, they nerfed brawl, and they both nerf'd and buffed mario in terms of gameplay. I want my windwaker, impossible bosses who cover half the map, and my l-canceling back...
*sits in a corner sobbing quietly*

and they forget that in the long run when the "casual fad" is over the only remaining supporters will be us... The Nintendo Die hards

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Dude, what the hell is going on?
no clue, my entire screen froze, I mean tail moved in the background, but neither I or you would move. *says a lot of unkind words about sunddenlink ISP* and that kids, is why mr. T hates suddenlink.

also, we spent over half the match quick draw camping, I can't imagine what in Ike tournament will be like...

edit: yes white, I want my cube back, bite sized disks in all.

random fact: wii cd's and gamecube cd's have the exact same maximum storage.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I usually don't do that, I figured it was your style, so I would eventually just popped out there so I could counter yours, like the opening move.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
casual gamers = $$$
competitive gamers = $
$$$ > $
nintendo knows how to run a business thx.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
casual gamers = $$$
competitive gamers = $
$$$ > $
nintendo knows how to run a business thx.
That is so true... I mean its bitter sweet. On one hand they're on top again. On the other we've recieved a back seat

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Ninja Gaiden, even on hard, is cake compared to any of the Touhou games on Lunatic mode...and I've played both. >_>

Enshoku

Smash Lord

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Weird to ask this, but has anyone heard from Kirk at all? I was hoping to fight him or at least talk but he hasn't been around here from what I can tell.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I gotz teh BRAWLLLL... Finally .. *froths at mouth*.. HIt me up guys if u wanna go

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Whiteface I'm gonna add you. Betaz great matches earlier today, I think we're getting better and there doesn't seem like there much lag, until a third person joins.

Betaz

Smash Ace
True it does seem like we are getting better, when a third person does join though...well lets just say that team matches are going to be a little rough with that much lag.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
k/.. I added u guys... I'm a little sucky at the moment ... but im doin my best..... Its hard gettin accustomed to the slow pace of the game.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
OOOO... SNAPPPP... AWesome... litttle laggy but awesome..... LOL at wolt having the same taunt and colour.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
My god, those were pretty crazy, good job guys. Ensho, i think you'd be better off with 1v1 until you get a better connection or until wi-fi stops sucking.

Top Bottom