• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
You must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed Ensho, cuz thats kinda rude. I'll fight you whenever you want Zar, just give me your code.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Gah, I just lost to RoK 3 times, I've been really off my game today. Losing 2 Falco fights, and now 3 Ikes. Geez I'm sucking today.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I would but I have to stop playing for a while. I will put your code in however Silentdrifter.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
FC?

Oh there's a rule with my rooms.

IF THERE'S A MAJOR LAG. DO NOT MOVE! (Lag as in you can't even move!)

It's unfair for everyone suffering through the lag.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
FC?

Oh there's a rule with my rooms.

IF THERE'S A MAJOR LAG. DO NOT MOVE! (Lag as in you can't even move!)

It's unfair for everyone suffering through the lag.
i'm used to lag that i fight my rival in lag xD fighting in lag is tough as Ike! since my rival is sonic he can dodge me so easily

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
I don't think it's the case of how many players there are, it's more like how much crap is going on in the background.
that isn't the issue at all. You have all the item, animation, background, sound, and character data STORED ON YOUR CD.Lag is ALL about the distance data packets have to travel, and how many are allowed to travel per millisecond. You could put every level in the game together and wifi your friend next door on a dsl connection without trouble, but playing on a blank level with one platform with some guy in china with dial-up will kill you both

>the more you know<

*star and rainbow fly by*

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
...rainbows... lol

I got some snapshots I took from yesterday and the day before. Wolt kicked me hard when I was Olimar...then again I was just testing him out so I wasn't expecting a win. :p Anyway, onto the snapshots.

Yes, I ended up fighting the Hedgehog as the last battle.... (and won)

Missile Counter! XD

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey Zar I got my friend code its 5370-0144-0484 if you want to challenge me then PM me your friend code to see who is the best Ike player

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Lol SuperSmashKing, even if you beat Zar, you wouldn't be the best. I'd take you on now, just to see of your any good. Or anyone else, I'm bored and I want a battle.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
No, He did not. *nods seriously*

Bad news guys, my internet isn't working so well; hopefully the internet guy will come soon. He was supposed to come today. But I'll be sure to fight all of you after my internet is fixed.

And welcome, Jaspa. =)

Top Bottom