• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
i prefer to keep away from those kinds of topics....they usually never end well.
I love thiestical debates, but it usually comes down to: "I don't have proof but everyone else believes that way and there is safety in numbers" or "I don't understand your argument"

and this is why homeschooling does NOT have debate club...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
haha yea pretty much.

There's just never a real conclusion to those kinds of debates, just pointing fingers and having faith to whatnots.
atheists use scientific evidence, and sarcasm to get their point across
thiests use the Torah/bible/q'uran and feelings/faith to get their point across

it's similar to male and female thinking patterns. Males converse mainly with logic, females do the same with emotion.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, what tags do I have to use for images in my sig? I've been fiddling around with it but I don't get my picture to show up in the preview.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Hey guild, we can have the tournament for guild ranks whenever you guys want. Since I'm not going to be in it, any of you want to take charge to set it up?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Hey guild, we can have the tournament for guild ranks whenever you guys want. Since I'm not going to be in it, any of you want to take charge to set it up?
I will help you set it up, but I'm still very much against rank by skill x talent. and won't be entering it.

No idea on what date it should be, but I think it should be a double elimination tournament played with one's main (marth or Ike in the case of dues de animus). I'd be more than willing to organize the whole thing for you since I won't be entering...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
It'll be Ike-only. But if you're willing to run it, Enshoku, it would be greatly appreciated. Double elimination or whatever you want to do is fine, and the date doesn't matter either. Wolt and spartan, you can help him out if he needs anything.

I'll be busy for a few days trying to fix my internets, but I should be on AIM if anyone needs something.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
It'll be Ike-only. But if you're willing to run it, Enshoku, it would be greatly appreciated. Double elimination or whatever you want to do is fine, and the date doesn't matter either. Wolt and spartan, you can help him out if he needs anything.

I'll be busy for a few days trying to fix my internets, but I should be on AIM if anyone needs something.
as soon as I clean out meh inbox I'll PM everyone in the guild regarding basic rules, the(-.-) rank up policy, tournament set-up, and ask them if they would like to join it.

good luck with the intarweb fixation.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
So if you are a European player you have 0 rank huh? xD Well I dont care much cause I dont have time to constantly be on the boards anyway. Maybe you could make some movies of the tourney and post them here or in another thread or somethin?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
nah, I think I'll be fine wolt, how's this look...

Deus De Animus Ike tournament

Requirements:

You must be in the deus de animus clan
you must have wifi

Rules:

Each player will battle in a 4 stock Ike match with their given opponent, who they must add to their friend's list for the time being.
match-ups will be chosen based on your location, as to create less lag. Wouldn't want any California to Maine matches, ne?
The tournament uses double elimination, meaning that if you lose you are moved to the loser's bracket, and the winner of the loser's bracket will fight the winner of the winner's bracket. The winner's bracket needs one win to win the tournament, while the loser's will need two.
The level choices are up to you, but try to avoid spear pillar, new pork city, hyrule, or any level that is constantly scrolling(ie. mushroomy kingdom)
As soon as your match is scheduled you may fight your opponent, but if you haven't fought your given opponent after 5 days, and you can prove that your opponent is inactive, you will move on. Don't be inactive ^.^
Your rank will be determined by this tournament, though you shouldn't fret over not having the game/wifi as there are many people still in that boat. If you can join, please do.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
If you have any questions PM me, if you would like to take part in this guild tournament PM me also. If you could care less, then GTFO teh INTERNETZ n00b. ^^
<Starts packing to GTFO>

:D

But seriously would be nice for at least some finals matches to be recorded though :p.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
The School of The Green joins your efforts!

(Although considering the School of The Green is currently a one member dojo, just put me down as a foot soldier. >_>)
welcome to deus de animus. Have fun...

oh sweet the Ike tournament is finally starting! I've been waiting for this! Sign me up!
just wait for that lazy *** tourny organizer to e-mail everyone, I r checking to see who is active first.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
We could make the finals just 3 minutes, that way we could record them, I've figured out how to do it. I really want a capture card though, so if anyone could help me on the be my guest.

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Er... I don't have a wii, but I do plan to co-main Ike when I get one and a SSBB game disk [FE is a co-fav. game] [along with Link and Diddy].
Am I eligible to join? XD
EDIT
And also, what is the goal of this foundation? XD

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Er... I don't have a wii, but I do plan to co-main Ike when I get one and a SSBB game disk [FE is a co-fav. game] [along with Link and Diddy].
Am I eligible to join? XD
yes, welcome to deus de animus.

We are prepping a wifi tourny right now, but if you have any questions about the game, or any characters feel free to ask.

random fact: snake's taunt does damage, and an ally can pull the box off of him

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
....hmm a ranking system based on skills... idk I'd prefer a ranking system for clans/forums more base on how active you are for the clan, but a tournament ranking system is cool too I guess.

though I doubt I'll get far lol
My skills are more towards the graphic arts side.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
....hmm a ranking system based on skills... idk I'd prefer a ranking system for clans/forums more base on how active you are for the clan, but a tournament ranking system is cool too I guess.

though I doubt I'll get far lol
My skills are more towards the graphic arts side.
No, this system isn't cool at all. The least Zar could do is make other branches of the clan. In the army covert operationalists and mainline technical assistants have a rank all their own, I think that should be implemented. RESPOND TO PM NAO SILENT!

Top Bottom