• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I can't seem to remember who is who online. Is there someone here with the nickname 2Dios? They fought me online earlier today in a few Ike duals and won with items, I wanna know who that was so I can arrange a proper beating in the form of a proper no items dual.

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> Wolt I have a Question for you...are you actually leaving? or.......
anyways how good is RoK >.> could I take him? or is there serious lag because he lives in Texas?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I don't know Betaz. I think I may have to. I think you could take him, your a bit better then me. Just don't roll into him to much, he has great prediction on that and he'll Fsmash you to death. There wasn't much lag at all, hardly any from what I recall, you'll be fine when you face him, I have faith in you.

Betaz

Smash Ace
hmmm..*takes notes*

I've been playing with a bunch of other people lately from allisbrawl.com some good players some bad...I've learned that I hate Fox, own Wario's, can deal with Falco's Laz0rs easily enough and that MetaKnights B-Moves have mega super Priority over Ike's...(unless I'm not using the right stratagy)Pikachu's Neutral-B Spam is annoying as **** though....as soon as you get close enough to do something it lets out a Thunder (I have'nt played my Ike against a Pikachu though, only a Lucario and a Snake) I've also learned that changeing your playstyle midmatch from an Ike ground game, to an agressive Ike aerial game can mess some peoples game/stratagies up.

Those are the only things I can remember off the top of my head...well I'm off to bed..as I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning

EDIT:one other thing I have to add though...I really don't believe that Wi-Fi is truly the best way to show your skill because of the 1/2 second delay in button input (for me makes it nearly impossible to pull out my second jump from the falling animation to dodge an F-Smash or to "Ukemi"(as Sakurai puts it) same thing goes for pulling off those oh so wonderful SAF.

@Enshoku sorry for any grammatical mistakes. XD

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
The lag most kills me when I accidentally Nair off the stage and cant second jump in time to get back with Aether. Betaz, go play some really campy Wolfs. They are annoying as hell.

Miller

Smash Lord
Im sorry to say, but im going to leave this clan. I see no point in being one as i can always face you any time without being in this guild. Sorry guys.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Yo... This tourney sounds cool.I think i'll be in provided everything goes well with my wifi. So wolt did you ever pay Rok again? Did you manage to beat him?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Whiteface, I fought him again. This time they were overall much better fights, but the only thing that changed was me giving him a loss on his Ike dual record. It would have been two but...****ing suicide not grabbing the ledge gave me the last loss before I had to go.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Wolt, that was me. My roommate had turned on a couple of items, cuz he was trying to unlock CDs. Sorry about that;) We should play sometime without items, Fox only, Final Destination. . . .Just kidding. . .

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Wolt, that was me. My roommate had turned on a couple of items, cuz he was trying to unlock CDs. Sorry about that;) We should play sometime without items, Fox only, Final Destination. . . .Just kidding. . .
you forgot 4-stock 9 minutes.

Everyone knows the new brawl standard is going to be yoshi, only assist trophies, 10 stock, one minute, new pork city.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Blech just lost to RoK a bunch of times...I won like 4-5 times out of all that...>.> maybe a tie out of one of them but not really..I Aethercided him on both of our last lives...but of course I died first..idk you win some you lose some...hey Wolt if your on wanna play a couple matches?

Betaz

Smash Ace
hey I'll add you >.> but if we have a bad connection I'm quitting...can't handle that lag...

EDIT: ok I added you...if it says I'm offline..I'm not its just that I use the LAN adaptor and only have one ethernet cable in between my laptop and my Wii :(
anyways if it says online on my AIM (Z645Bet) just IM me and we'll brawl...unless I have plans..

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Good job Betaz, I'd like to have some more battles with you to. I don't think I ever gave you my AIM name either.

Betaz

Smash Ace
sorry to cut our games short Wolt but..Dinner..and phone calls hehe..XD
EDIT:That dinner was shorter than expected >.>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Well, why the **** not?!
because the packet's latency and speed is determined by your ISP. If packets are faster, than more are being used. If more are being used, then more overall bandwidth is being used. If more overall bandwidth is being used, the ISP is losing more money. If the ISP is losing money, they bust a cap in your foot.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Good games though, although you really seem to be becoming too counter happy.
eheheheh ya I fought against someone with the tag slic(sliq?, I can't remember something along those lines...)and ya lets just say I got grab *****:laugh: that put me in my place:laugh:*sigh* I really wish I could have done better against RoK... maybe I'll challenge him again but I'm pretty sure he already deleted my FC:ohwell:
BTW: I have no school on Friday (Yippee!:p) Campus for some reason is closed >.> we should get the guild together and have a smashfest...I want to play some of you guys....some of you again>.> I'm looking at you Whiteface(I don't remember are you in the guild or were you just in here...just because(sorry bad memory)) you beat me quite a few times and I would like a rematch...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
wii's throughput is about 16Kbps tops
if your isp flakes about 16Kbps, you need to move out of africa

Betaz

Smash Ace
dude...Whiteface...I just checked the front page to see if you were in the guild...wtf you were in Spain?!!?!? THERE WAS LIKE ALMOST NO LAG!?!? >.>
<.< I'm seriously confused...either you have some super good connection...or ClearWire for WiFi on the Wii is better than I thought...

also...if your in Spain (halfway around the world) how is it that when I Brawl with someone in Maine that there is so much Lag...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Ama, google suddenlink, then hide under your bed from the scariness that suddenlink is. Suddenlink uses what I like to call "****** the internet for those who actually use it" or what others call "traffic shaping"

google suddenlink
google trafic shaping
google controlling assholic ISP

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Well, I played Rok the Reaper again today, and magically, our lag from yesterday was gone. It played like all the other matches I've played from people in WA, OR, and Cali. I don't know what was up. He's really fun to play against. Ike dittos are awesome!!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
solution: move out of africa
nah, I like it here in africa. I can casually **** children, and throw Babylonian babies against rocks here, then commit blasphemy while selling little boys to michael jackson so he'll increase my collection of severed skulls of fundamentalist christians. The intarweb is the only bad thing in meh life.

moral of the story: michael jackson is is Islamic.

Top Bottom