• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
lol well yeah compared to us.....and let me know if you need help setting up and stuff on saturday.
If you want to help set up who up at the venue at 9AM, I might not need your help but, who knows.

Lobos

Smash Master
I mean I do wake up every day at 6am lol, plus this venue is only 20mins tops from me. Imma see if I can bring a big *** table + some extension cords.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I mean I do wake up every day at 6am lol, plus this venue is only 20mins tops from me. Imma see if I can bring a big *** table + some extension cords.
That'd be great I really need tables and extension cords :O

$TYL

Smash Rookie
This is like 10 minutes from me so if you guys need help setting up/breaking down gimme a call (lukky knows my number I think). I don't have the money (or patience, probably gonna play IIDX all day rofl) to enter but the least I can do is help you guys out :p I'd let you guys use my family's wii but any chance of it getting stolen is a risk I can't take :(

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I haven't preregistered because I'm gonna be in South Carolina trying to get my mock trial team to Nationals again because I'm a dork lol

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I haven't preregistered because I'm gonna be in South Carolina trying to get my mock trial team to Nationals again because I'm a dork lol
It's all good. I hope you guys win, man

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
dammit...I definitely wanted to team wit u. Do what u gotta do though...good luck!!!

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Femi is going but Im not teaming with him. I wouldn't mind teaming wit GIMR, as long as the tourny won't distract him too much.

We need to play guys, wassup?

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I need a partner for brawl till you fall...

Who's free and wants to win

Lobos

Smash Master
Gimr - Let me know when results threads are up so I can link pics to that or if want just take them from the tourney thread, I put a few on the last few pages.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah do more tournaments there......on another note we need a new catchy title? Any ideas? Lukky come play me and get beat!

Oh and there is a tourney this weekend at gamepad in va, its kinda of a ride so who wants to come?

Lukky and Jayo need to team again @ chu's next tourney so be free on April 11th.

Gimr - Start practicing teaming with me......

Slikvik - Stop throwing controllers you oos teaming hoe :p

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
good job GIMR on BTYF.
Jayo, nice to see you again, but your team results are unacceptable. kidnap Lukky and bring him next time if you have to lol.

Or you can team wit me. My Metaknight is good too... just spam B right? :laugh:

BTW, is anyone coming to that gamepad tourney this saturday? lobos? LOBOS?

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah I can scope you if you can catch the metro down to new carrollton station? Heading down south for this one....and teams?

Top Bottom