• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggz Counters

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Eh, idk... I'd probably agree with cosmo too. 30-70 for the matchup

Puff/Zelda are the 2 characters I use most and I've played the matchup both ways. Although maybe you're right and I'm just not being campy enough with zelda.

dragnet4000

Smash Apprentice
based on all of this, shouldnt Jiggs be ranked higher in the tiers, because Jiggs is just good like that. Since there are few even matches and the rest are in Jiggs favor.

In concern of the characters counterpicks, and I'm just throwing this out there, but wouldn't Bowser be a very liable choice for a counterpick. He's heavy, his attacks are strong, and he can kill Jiggs, with mindgames, at about 40-50%. Correct me if I'm wrong.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I don't think you could go so far as to say that falco counters puff, but at high levels of play it seems like it's at pretty even

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Falco ***** everyone.

Except he doesn't because lasers don't do much and his combo game is bad because you have to read DI.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
fox>jiggs
doc>jiggs
marth>jiggs
hell even pika>jiggs

marth DOES counter jiggs the only reason it seems otherwise is because the 2 best jiggs in the world know that matchup very very well and ive asked hbox and hes said "yea marth really is a hard matchup for jiggs until she gets inside which is sometimes annoyingly hard to do"

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Not enough people know the puff matchup. You just need to camp her and everything becomes a lot easier. Top puffs are the ones that have learned best how to deal with being camped.

Edit: Pikachu sucks vs Jigglypuff

Top Bottom