• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jay's Digital World Mini Mafia - Game Over - Town Faction Wins!

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Just it is the mafia being scared, and you are both town, you need to UNVOTE IMMEDIATELY.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
You accuse someone of something in like 70% of your posts. Sure, you need to push to gain information, but you're pushing someone else in almost every one of your posts, which seems like a convenient thing for a mafia member to do.
yet I have made claims that I have been acting suspicious and you jumped on me claiming i'm suspicious/mafia!

[quote="Zalak, post: 18792423, member: 226055"If you point someone else out, there will be less people paying attention to you. This was especially true in the beginning and middle of the game. Your recent posts seem more focused on pure investigation, but I feel like that might be a cover-up. You've also been very lynch hungry since the beginning of this game. Even now, you're voting for Rosalina WAY too early. :083:
I can't judge myself other than looking in a mirror and seeing what I see. If you have a problem/see an indication with my post, point it out. I will answer it. I believe I have answered everyone who has asked me something. Though if I did miss please tell me and i'll get too it. I apply this rule to others which is why I have been telling them.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'll be willing to continue this discussion as soon as you unvote Rosalina. Even though the chance is slim, if you're both town, your vote against Rosalina will destroy us.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I'll be willing to continue this discussion as soon as you unvote Rosalina. Even though the chance is slim, if you're both town, your vote against Rosalina will destroy us.
I'm not catching the memo. I need Rosalina to answer. Am I not allowed to pressure her? If you're so sure she's town, aren't you admitted to being mafia, Zalak?

Maven89

Smash Master
wtf Kursed, it's basic goddamn math

There's 5 of us, that means 3 of us need to vote to kill someone. There's 2 scum.

So if you're town and wrong then at any moment you'd have lost us the game because you chose to vote instead of just argue. If you are wrong it'd just take the scum being on at the exact same time to immediately lose us the game

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I have been pushing Rosa since yesterday. Rosa has been asking for doctor attention (even though there is no protective roles?) which seems to me like she is asking for protection. So my best guess would be Rosa is actually a town unique jailor or Tracker. Or, Rosa is actually mafia. Also when i voted Rosa, she immediately counter voted without pin pointing any evidence against me.

If i had to guess right now who is mafia, it would be RosalinaSGS. Unless she claims Tracker, I will unvote but other than that i'm not sure.

tbh i have no idea who the other partner could be. I doubt it's Maven, but suprisingly it could be Zalak. When I think about how Fire acted when he was in the game I wouldn't be surprised if Gheb is actually mafia.

Vote: RosalinaSGS
I haven't been asking for doctor attention. Maven made this case a while ago, based off my secret reads, and I successfully refuted it. If you have further evidence/ points you wish to bring up, please do so.
And seriously, unvote, it's a stupid move no matter what allegiance you are. As for my PR, I agree with Gheb and we tracker should probably claim. I'm VT.

Reads:
Zalak: solid town read. I'm not sure what I felt before which made me believe he was mafia, and it's gone now. He's been posting well, and he seemed extremely desperate to make Kursed unvote.
Kursed: I actually think might be town. Although it is ridiculously unlikely the two mafia wouldn't be online at the same time, he's being way too obstinant with his vote right now. I get the feeling his mafia partner would have told him to unvote. Plus, if you look at the time when everyone's been on, no two people have been on at exactly the same time, except Gheb and Zalak.
Maven: His push on me still gives me a town lean, but PoE makes it rather likely he's mafia atm.
Thus, out of everyone left, I definitely think we should lynch Gheb. I don't have any evidence against him, but PoE dictates he's probably mafia. Additionally, I don't have anything which pits him in my favour. However, I'll also be willing to lynch Maven if necessary.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
You're sure we should lynch Gheb?

"Every day, every hour, this very minute, perhaps, dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls. But in the end, their greatest weapon... is you." -Albus Dumbledore

There are several things that bother me about this post, Rosalina. First, while your reasoning makes sense if you're trying to explain why Kursed MIGHT not be mafia, saying both Gheb and Maven are more lynch worthy than Kursed is just ridiculous to me. You should not be able dismiss Kursed's vote against you so completely that you're willing to lynch Gheb due to PoE. Kursed looks really suspicious to me right now, and I think you're giving him far too much slack. That's not what bothers me most though. What bothers me most is the role that you claimed. You can't be the Vanilla Townie, because that's my role. The only way you can be town at this point is if you're covering up a night ability.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Not voting yet because of the breadcrumbing fiasco on day 1, and the fact that no one has claimed tracker yet, but I'm almost 100% certain Rosalina is mafia at this point.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
You're sure we should lynch Gheb?

"Every day, every hour, this very minute, perhaps, dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls. But in the end, their greatest weapon... is you." -Albus Dumbledore

There are several things that bother me about this post, Rosalina. First, while your reasoning makes sense if you're trying to explain why Kursed MIGHT not be mafia, saying both Gheb and Maven are more lynch worthy than Kursed is just ridiculous to me. You should not be able dismiss Kursed's vote against you so completely that you're willing to lynch Gheb due to PoE. Kursed looks really suspicious to me right now, and I think you're giving him far too much slack. That's not what bothers me most though. What bothers me most is the role that you claimed. You can't be the Vanilla Townie, because that's my role. The only way you can be town at this point is if you're covering up a night ability.
I'm not that confident I should lynch Gheb. But I doubt Kursed is actually mafia. Admittedly, lynching Gheb due to PoE on Kursed is a bit extreme. But those are my opinions right now. I would be find with lynching either Gheb or Maven. Can you explain why Kursed looks so suspicious though?

As for VT... @ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen Are you sure the PRs you sent out were right and that the flips you revealed were correct as well?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Not voting yet because of the breadcrumbing fiasco on day 1, and the fact that no one has claimed tracker yet, but I'm almost 100% certain Rosalina is mafia at this point.
Why is this? Is there anything other than my role claim? Because my posts says VT. There can't be two VTs left in the game, so you must be it. At first I actually thought you were trying to cover up your PR, but misclaiming hurts us significantly more at this stage of proceedings than getting a PR killed. If you are a PR, claim PR. Otherwise you're mafia, or Jay made a mistake. I strongly recommend you reread your PR post.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
New reads:
Zalak: I have no idea. Either Jay made a mistake, or he's mafia. tbh, more inclined to think Jay's made a mistake.
Right now, the only think I am certain of is that Zalak and Gheb are not mafia together. They had a chance to alpha strike, and didn't take it.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Oh, now I get it.
K, Zalak's definitely mafia.
Right now, I think Kursed and Zalak are mafia. My read of Kursed was based off the idea his mafia partner would tell him to unvote, but if the two newbies are mafia together, then Kursed refusal to unvote makes a bit more sense. Additionally, I think it may have been trying to bus Kursed.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I think everyone should probably claim their roles now. Even if the mafia CC everything, we'll know at least one person is guaranteed town. @ Kursed Kursed I want you to claim first, since those who claim later can adjust their posts to fit. However, due to time constraints, maybe everyone should claim as soon as they're able. You decide.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen Can you confirm your flips so far have been accurate and that there were only 3 VTs at the beginning of the game?
This is a really obvious attempt to make yourself seem more town. Do you honestly think it's even worth asking if there were only 3 VTs at the beginning of the game? There's no way you're actually worried about this.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
This is a really obvious attempt to make yourself seem more town. Do you honestly think it's even worth asking if there were only 3 VTs at the beginning of the game? There's no way you're actually worried about this.
Yes, you're right to some extent. It was an attempt to seem more town. But it was also a sincere question. I'm finding it kind of difficult to believe you're town, primarily based off the fact you claimed VT. Although you are new, I still think you would have probably claimed a PR instead. Given my read of you, I think it seems most likely Jay made a mistake.
And is there anything other than the conflicting PRs which makes me mafia in your opinion. You said I tried to get doctor protection, which is blatantly untrue. Is there anything else?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Yes, you're right to some extent. It was an attempt to seem more town. But it was also a sincere question. I'm finding it kind of difficult to believe you're town, primarily based off the fact you claimed VT. Although you are new, I still think you would have probably claimed a PR instead. Given my read of you, I think it seems most likely Jay made a mistake.
And is there anything other than the conflicting PRs which makes me mafia in your opinion. You said I tried to get doctor protection, which is blatantly untrue. Is there anything else?
I never claimed that. I wasn't even aware the jailer could protect until very recently. Someone else did though, one sec re-reading

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
You've also been very aggressive throughout this game, which is one of the reasons I'm suspicious of Kursed. I'm quite certain you two are the mafia at this point, but there still exists a risk of Gheb being your partner. There is no way you're town at this point though.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I never claimed that. I wasn't even aware the jailer could protect until very recently. Someone else did though, one sec re-reading
Oh yeah, woops

And no, I've been suspicious of you ever since the secret reads thing.
Right, what about it is suspicious now. I refuted every one of Maven's arguments. Do you have any of your own? If you just think I'm mafia because I hid my reads, then I cannot logically reason with you. Admittedly, my defence may have seemed to have come from thin air, and you perhaps believe it was coincidental, and I only got off due to luck/ a desperate search for evidence. If so, the evidence had to be hidden deeply. After all, anything you can find out, everyone can find out. And if everyone realises something, there's not much point hiding it in the first place. So, do you have further evidence?

Maven89

Smash Master
I have a PR. There's another PR. The other PR needs to confirm his and what my PR is. I'm considered a town read by most, whoever the other player is can prove himself this way.

And the idea is, since there's 2 PRs, the other PR would obviously know which one I have.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
You've also been very aggressive throughout this game, which is one of the reasons I'm suspicious of Kursed. I'm quite certain you two are the mafia at this point, but there still exists a risk of Gheb being your partner. There is no way you're town at this point though.
I've been aggressive? Given most people's opinions of my playstyle, I would imagine I've actually been rather passive. Additionally, can you actually pull up quotes to support your notion? The majority of my D1 was spent arguing with Maven.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I have a PR. There's another PR. The other PR needs to confirm his and what my PR is. I'm considered a town read by most, whoever the other player is can prove himself this way.

And the idea is, since there's 2 PRs, the other PR would obviously know which one I have.
Mmm, I disagree. I not so sure you're town. The only evidence I have is your push on me, which a mafia could have done as well. And you haven't actually told us much. Given how me and Zalak are already claiming VT, everyone else, town and mafia, would have to claim PR.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Put yourself in his shoes, Rosalina. If Maven is town, he'd be giving up his one master plan to prove to himself who one of the mafia members in by revealing his PR.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637

Mmm, I disagree. I not so sure you're town. The only evidence I have is your push on me, which a mafia could have done as well. And you haven't actually told us much. Given how me and Zalak are already claiming VT, everyone else, town and mafia, would have to claim PR.
Edit: Your plan itself makes sense, but I'm not so sure you should be the one to enact it. Everyone should together decide who they find the most town, and the other PR should then turn up.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I am trying to make a quote master post of your aggressive behavior, but quotes confuse me. Gimmie a minute.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Put yourself in his shoes, Rosalina. If Maven is town, he'd be giving up his one master plan to prove to himself who one of the mafia members in by revealing his PR.
That's true, and that's why his plan is sound. But it depends on public opinion believing he's town. I don't, so I'm asking everyone who they think should enact this plan.

Maven89

Smash Master
as in, jump in line

Rosalina I mean I think it's pretty obvious what alignment you are by now but I'm still waiting

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
And I find it odd you didn't even bother mentioning what would happen if he were mafia.
In that case, both PRs would claim, trying to clear Maven. Maven would come up with whatever he wanted, lynching whoever seemed more likely to be lynched, losing us the game.

as in, jump in line

Rosalina I mean I think it's pretty obvious what alignment you are by now but I'm still waiting
Simply judging by the fact I don't understand what you mean, I really don't think it's that obvious. Mind stating it?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Why does it matter now whom he thinks is mafia now? He'll have more evidence to go off of when he states it tomorrow.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Why does it matter now whom he thinks is mafia now? He'll have more evidence to go off of when he states it tomorrow.
It affects his actions and the reasoning behind his actions, thereby influencing my read of him.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
And he tried to state it, but kind of failed. I'm asking him to restate it, to avoid confusion.

Top Bottom