• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jay's Digital World Mini Mafia - Game Over - Town Faction Wins!

Maven89

Smash Master
Only possible scenario I can imagine is that they felt every other target they wanted had a real chance of being protected

I'll post more in depth tomorrow but that's the first scenario i can come up with that makes sense

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Are any of the active roles actually capable of protecting other town members?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Regardless, it doesn't sound like they're actually trying to throw us off in any way.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
That's a tough one. The only one I trust almost completely is Maven. I'd like to say you're scum, but I don't see who your partner could be, unless Maven is mafia... which I doubt (though I won't rule it out ENTIRELY). It's also possible that you're just being very sneaky and intentionally distancing yourself from your partner, which I will also not rule out entirely. For reasons previously stated, Rosalina and Kursed seem like a pretty likely mafia duo to me.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I guess for me right now it goes
1. Rosalina
2. Kursed
3. Gheb
from most to least likely

I feel like any combination of those three players could be our mafia duo. Here's how I would rank them in order of most to least likely:
1. Rosalina and Kursed
2. Rosalina and Gheb
3. Gheb and Kursed

Like I said, I'm almost 100% Maven is town, but there's still a slim chance he's mafia. I doubt it though.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I guess so, but I don't feel quite ready to lynch anyone at the moment. One more incorrect lynch and we're in serious trouble.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Important thing to note, Townies:

All it takes is one vote on an innocent and it's GAME OVER. If you're a townie, and you vote for another townie, the two mafia members can swoop in and lynch them. Vote with caution.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
So what have I exactly done to be accused of mafia?

Maven89

Smash Master
I want @ Kursed Kursed and @ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS to post their thoughts about who we should be pushing or at least looking at and why, afterwards I'll post my own. But I want these two to post their thoughts before anyone else posts theirs

Maven89

Smash Master
actually to clarify I jsut don't want them to be able to quote someone else and go "yeah i just agree with him" or just paraphrase it, but since you had kursed/rosalina as the two most scummiest they can't do that

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Right, so thoughts.
I don't really need to say much about Maven. Out of everyone left, I think we should lynch Kursed. I do not have a strong mafia read against him atm, but he seems the most suspicious out of everyone. I cannot properly read Gheb, but his latest posts are more likely to be town than mafia. Zalak is looking better right now.
Overall, I think the mafia duo are most likely to be Gheb and Kursed right now, but not so sure about Gheb. Right now, I want to lynch Kursed.

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah I'm not accusing you of being mafia, I'm asking you what you believe we should do and who we should be looking at and who we should be lynching

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Yeah I'm not accusing you of being mafia, I'm asking you what you believe we should do and who we should be looking at and who we should be lynching
Thanks Maven but I wasn't directing my question entirely towards you.

I was asking Zalak really. Notice how i'm on his list and you aren't Maven?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I have been pushing Rosa since yesterday. Rosa has been asking for doctor attention (even though there is no protective roles?) which seems to me like she is asking for protection. So my best guess would be Rosa is actually a town unique jailor or Tracker. Or, Rosa is actually mafia. Also when i voted Rosa, she immediately counter voted without pin pointing any evidence against me.

If i had to guess right now who is mafia, it would be RosalinaSGS. Unless she claims Tracker, I will unvote but other than that i'm not sure.

tbh i have no idea who the other partner could be. I doubt it's Maven, but suprisingly it could be Zalak. When I think about how Fire acted when he was in the game I wouldn't be surprised if Gheb is actually mafia.

Vote: RosalinaSGS

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
But If i had to randomly guess who was a town unique It would definitley be Maven. His activity has been wild and he has been carefully paying attention to people. So I'm pretty sure his role is special imo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, none of what you said makes a whole lot of sense.

You really should unvote though.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But If i had to randomly guess who was a town unique It would definitley be Maven. His activity has been wild and he has been carefully paying attention to people. So I'm pretty sure his role is special imo.
Like, what's the point of sayin stuff like this? Why would you hint at our PRs? That doesn't help town one bit.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
KURSED YOU SHOULD UNVOTE ASAP. IF ROSALINA IS TOWN, AND YOU ARE ALSO TOWN, THE MAFIA CAN SWOOP IN AND LYNCH. I'll post respond to your question in one sec, Kursed.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Like, what's the point of sayin stuff like this? Why would you hint at our PRs? That doesn't help town one bit.

This late into the game, I think it's most important that we're able to figure out who the mafia members are, so he may be going for a PoE sort of thing. It could potentially help the town, but it can also hurt us.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
So what have I exactly done to be accused of mafia?
Very well, but I would like Rosalina to post their thoughts as well. :138:

HERE WE GO: :042:

You accuse someone of something in like 70% of your posts. Sure, you need to push to gain information, but you're pushing someone else in almost every one of your posts, which seems like a convenient thing for a mafia member to do. If you point someone else out, there will be less people paying attention to you. This was especially true in the beginning and middle of the game. Your recent posts seem more focused on pure investigation, but I feel like that might be a cover-up. You've also been very lynch hungry since the beginning of this game. Even now, you're voting for Rosalina WAY too early. :083:

ROSALINA, please explain in your own words why you think Kursed is suspicious, and why you think Gheb is his partner.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Why should I unvote? So you're saying this gives a chance for mafia to swoop in and vote with me?

Wow! That must solve the problem. I'll just wait for mafia to help me out then we know who they are! :)

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
It is not as if I am the majority.

Also, none of what you said makes a whole lot of sense.

You really should unvote though.

What don't you understand? Please clarify and I will try my best to explain what my point is Gheb.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Why should I unvote? So you're saying this gives a chance for mafia to swoop in and vote with me?

Wow! That must solve the problem. I'll just wait for mafia to help me out then we know who they are! :)
Assuming both you and Rosalina are town, the two mafia members can vote with you to lynch Rosalina. If another townie dies, we will lose the majority, ending our chances of victory. Two mafia members DID NOT swoop in though, meaning one of you must be scum. Either that, or the mafia got scared and didn't think they could coordinate their votes quickly enough, but I seriously doubt that.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
You accuse someone of something in like 70% of your posts. Sure, you need to push to gain information, but you're pushing someone else in almost every one of your posts, which seems like a convenient thing for a mafia member to do.
yet I have made claims that I have been acting suspicious and you jumped on me claiming i'm suspicious/mafia!

How doesn't it? We have 5 people left. If we don't lynch a mafia member today it's over. I am narrowing the possibilities down!

Top Bottom