• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jay's Digital World Mini Mafia - Game Over - Town Faction Wins!

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
No, I completely understand. I know the main point of what Gheb is saying is that Red Ryu should not be given credit for their actions in the beginning of the game, but Gheb continues to insist that Red Ryu didn't actually kickstart the game.

Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it come true all of a sudden.

:059:
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~

You've yet to respond to my post that explains how inactivity relates to a lack of meaningful content. Is that just because I formatted it horribly with quotes, or are you just pretending to not have seen that?

Another thing: You've included some sort of insult in like half of your arguments. That's scummy in both senses of the word.

Unvote, Vote: Gheb_01

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
The one I just quoted. I wish I could quote the context so it would make sense, but I'm not a master of quotes.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'm going to look for another instance, because I'm fairly certain it's happened.

Maven89

Smash Master
Zalak is currently my only strong town read. I cannot see him being scum

After him is Kursed/Gheb. Both are ones I'm currently thinking are town but could easily change based on new information.

Then hunter, who I have as pure null, in a way that I feel is a huge detriment to the game and won't get better. If he's never going to give any inclination to what side he's on then it's dangerous to keep him around. He seems to be the compromise we all agree on.

Then Rosa. I'm really suspicious of her and what she said, and I have real trouble believing her "it helps the mafia to give out town reads", because really it's the exact opposite, it's a mafia player who would be really, really hesitant to give out any town reads, and for all the reasons mentioned the last time i talked about this. I do not want to take Rosa into the endgame unless something somehow clears her .

Red Ryu I think is playing scummy, but I can see the possibility he's not. Honestly Red Ryu would be my choice for the day (especially after that post he just made towards Gheb, it's like he's not even trying).

So, Red Ryu or Hunter. I just voted Hunter but right now I'm actually more comfortable with Ryu. I'll leave that open to the committee.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I see now how that can also be interpreted as him just saying Red's actions are just not town-worthy. BUT HE ALSO HAS NOT DENIED DENYING THAT RED KICKSTARTED THE GAME.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
My opinion on Gheb might be blinding me, but I don't feel like lynching Red right now. I'll do it if that's what the majority wants though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So what exactly is wrong with my statement that Ryu did nothing but ask a bunch of ****ty questions? It's not something to give him town credit for. Scum can also kickstart a game by asking dumb questions.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KAZAM! Gheb not explaining why he's suspicious of Kursed is also pretty scummy.
Uh no it's not. I said that at one point in the beginning of the game Kured's behavior was a bit suspicious. I'm not saying he's a suspicious player, I even said I'd only vote him to prevent a no lynch. There's nothing to explain here because I'm not actually suspicious of Kursed.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Uh no it's not. I said that at one point in the beginning of the game Kured's behavior was a bit suspicious. I'm not saying he's a suspicious player, I even said I'd only vote him to prevent a no lynch. There's nothing to explain here because I'm not actually suspicious of Kursed.

Oh, you're right. Just re-read that jazz. My bad.

So what exactly is wrong with my statement that Ryu did nothing but ask a bunch of ****ty questions? It's not something to give him town credit for. Scum can also kickstart a game by asking dumb questions.

So Red Ryu DID kickstart the game?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

What exactly do you ask on day 1 page 2-3 in? Enlighten me.

Vote: Hunter

Maven89

Smash Master
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ all things considered there's more to gain for us from you answering Zalak's questions. I can assume what you think and have seen how you play so I know you normally just avoid little things like that, but I think it's more helpful if you just answer all of them. nothing to lose

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'll vote for Hunter if we get too close to the deadline and he still has the majority vote.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm currently more comfortable lynching Ryu then Hunter but I'm thinking Ryu will take too long to convince people before the end of the day. Probably should have focused more on that then on Rosa. My fault.

I think we should all just kill Hunter

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I say it's pointless to lynch an inactive atm, Maven. Either wait for hunter to be replaced or lynch someone else.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Why would lynching an inactive player be pointless, let alone on Day 1?

Because he isn't defending himself anymore simply because of his activity. I'm not saying that just because hunter drops activity makes him less suspicious. I don't see where information can be gathered from this.

....Kursed you have been pushing Hunter the entire game, why the sudden flip?
Because he was active. I still have him in mind, but as soon as he posts anything I will hammer him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So whenever somebody who has been a.) scummy b.) uncooperative or c.) both decides to go inactive he suddenly becomes a sub-par lynch because you're not getting as much info out of it as you would like? That's not how it works.

Vote Hunter

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Do you think he's scummy? Because that's what we're trying to do, lynch the scum. Information gathering is only a secondary goal
I'm a guy who wants both the benefits. My vote stays.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu ( 0 )
@ Maven89 Maven89 ( 0 )
@ Zalak Zalak ( 0 )
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ ( 1 ) Zalak
@ Kursed Kursed ( 0 )
@ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS ( 1 ) Kursed
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate ( 4 ) RosalinaSGS, Maven89, Red Ryu, Gheb_01

Not voting: HunterNinjaReaperPirate

A majority lynch has been reached! HunterNinjaReaperPirate
, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

Night 1 begins. No posting until Day 2 begins. Night Actions must be sent in within the next 48 hours.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
My sincerest apologies for that. My modding of this game has been absolutely terrible so far.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Red Ryu browsed through the files of what his computer still allowed him to access from the Internet.
Access to the Internet was scarce since the hackers had taken over.
Suddenly, Ryu spotted a small link in the corner of the page he was browsing. Could this be a clue, a piece of evidence left by the hackers?

Ryu clicked the link.
Within seconds his Anti-Virus ware began shrieking a warning on screen. Ryu attempted to initiate a scan and delete foreign files sequence, but it was already too late.
Only a few moments after clicking the link, he was left staring at the blank screen of his computer.

And with that, the hackers night kill Red Ryu!

The only thing that could be accessed from his computer by the government, was that he had no kind of program or virus stored in his files that he could use on other internet users, thus proving he was a Vanilla Townie.

And with that, Day 2 Begins!

Players Still Alive
1. @ Maven89 Maven89
2. @ Zalak Zalak
3.@Gheb_01
4. @ Kursed Kursed
5. @ RosalinaSGS RosalinaSGS

With 5 players alive it takes a voting majority of 3 players to lynch.

Deadline is the last minute of Tuesday next week. ( 3/24, @11:59 PM CST )

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
wtf

Who the **** would kill Red Ryu? That guy was prime lynch material for today, I don't think anyone was town reading him.

On the other hand, holy **** thank you mafia you saved us from a mislynch.

re-reading and thinking about this now, tracker if you have a guilty read I'd say give it out

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Maybe they did it to... throw us off? It doesn't appear to make a whole lot of sense, but if we're not careful, we may fall victim to a dangerous trap.
:093:
Let's try to not let it get to us unless someone has a really good theory explaining why the mafia might kill Red.

I've never started a second night before. Should we just state our new thoughts on every player? Should we wait for the tracker to step up?

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Maybe they did it to... throw us off? It doesn't appear to make a whole lot of sense, but if we're not careful, we may fall victim to a dangerous trap.
:093:
What trap could be in place? It literally saved town from a mislynch

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Maybe there's someone else they want lynched instead? That wouldn't make much sense because they could just kill that person... hm

Top Bottom