• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Masha seems more level headed than most Japanese players I spoke to, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I heard of Nietono, Lee Martin, Gnes, Trela, Razer, Dabuz, Holy Nightmare, and countless others say they are quitting then end up entering locals often or are signed up for a National 1000 miles away. Even if they "don't play or enter as much" that is not quitting.

Most epic quit was Teh Spamerer in 2009. He literally nevered entered again after getting 3rd/250ish at COT 4. Armada so far is also sticking to his word by only doing in state tournaments and he didn't even enter when Mango came to his country for an event. Just my 2 cents on top players saying they will quit.

Armada

Smash Lord
I never said I would stop traveling. I will not travel as much. But I will still go to some tournaments outside of Sweden for the experience. So many friends in the community and the trips is many times awesome =D

But will travel less and not enter any melee tournaments (PM for fun but that's pretty much about it).

Keitaro

^ That's actually pretty good to hear :D Many people over here have been speaking well of your Project M Peach. Thanks for the heads up, still respect your decisions and if you do decide to enter Melee tournies again so be it :p

Armada

Smash Lord
=)

About my PM Peach?
Not sure where they have seen that since I have played her in like maybe 3-4 friendlis just to try her out. Pit is my main char in PM ;)

Keitaro

=)

About my PM Peach?
Not sure where they have seen that since I have played her in like maybe 3-4 friendlis just to try her out. Pit is my main char in PM ;)
Oh it was certainly your PM Pit. My friends showed me videos of your Pit vs Mango and I was shocked lol.

Keitaro

I thought he was going to SKTAR2?
He wanted to come but not alone so he was trying to get SLS to come but SLS can't. Now I hear he is quitting so I dunno if Masha will ever come to America now. Just hoping Masha will change his mind since he was very adamant about traveling to the US this summer.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Peach can do that chaingrab to pretty much everyone, but its not that great. If you get hit at 0 by any aerial from peach you were gonna take 30 or more damage anyway.

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
6/15 Piosuma
Rain Otori Kakera Maguro Shuin Nietono Brood Kamemushi Choco Hazureimu Kurobi DIO Shu Yukhoe Luminous Fuwa Kairo Kie Umeki Jill

6/29 Sumabato X

Keitaro

Hmm, I wonder. Nietono seems to enter all the time but doesn't care to play Olimar much as it seems.

If there was a prize pot I wonder if he would go all Olimar and try to win everytime.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kamemushi is still uploading new sets from Piosuma btw. It seems like a good bit of the lower end of winners bracket is being uploaded.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The next important dates will be Piosuma on the 15th [as always the livestream will be on Rain's channel on nicovideo] and Sumabato X21 on the 29th [the signups have just opened - check out smashbrothers.info to stay tuned].

D

Deleted member 189823

What are the best Samus players of Japan? I am interested in giving it a look. M2K stated that the best Samus was very good, and that he mananged to take 3 out of 10 games off him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nietono just beat Kamemushi.
Rain vs Otori now!

Rain wins an incredibly close game 1 on FD with 2 seconds left on the timer!

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
1: Rain :metaknight:
2: Otori :metaknight:
3: Nietono :metaknight::olimar:
4: Kie :peach:
5: Hazureimu :snake:
5: Kamemushi :warioc: :zerosuitsamus:
7: DIO :snake:
7: Brood :olimar:
9: Abadango :warioc: :falcomelee: :zerosuitsamus:
9: Kuroobi:snake::metaknight:
9: Shuiin:metaknight:
9: Daiki:pikachu2: :snake:
13: Kakera:metaknight:
13: Kairo:olimar:
13: Choco:zerosuitsamus:
13: Yukhoe:warioc:
17: Shima:olimar:
17: Fuwa:marthmelee:
17: Luminous:metaknight:
17: Jil:fox:
17: Shu :snake:
17: Fsann:nessmelee:
17: KENT:bowser2::link2:
17: Papepia:metaknight:

Djent

Smash Champion
Interesting results overall. Would not have expected Kakera and Choco to place the same as Kairo and Yukhoe - all 4 are good but the former 2 have done so much better. Surprised to see Kanemushi going mostly Wario and outplacing Abadango. Kie is a beast, how does he get so far with Peach? Finally, Nietono is back! :love:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I cannot wait to see the bracket.

I bet the Snake players took each other out for the 34892734897th time.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Peach at 4th is probably the highest I've seen her place in a long time.

Top Bottom