• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
I'm poor at English :-(

Yeah... Why though? He has been a top MK since like when Bombsoldier still played. It cannot be inexperience in the matchup?

:phone:
He doesn't want to practice MK ditto, because the matchup isn't pleasant to play for him.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It was actually my fault with the Kakera vs Shu replays, I was recording the wrong one. Rain vs Otori will be up in an hour then Kakera and Shu sometime later today.

And yeah if you can IM him please. I did send him a message on facebook but he isn't online atm.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
As much as I love seeing Rain, I can never be compelled to watch MK dittos. Just a question to Keitaro, do you have any matches of Karamity or Ocean?

Keitaro

I may randomly have some friendlies of them still on my Wii from Apex weekend but no tourney matches that I know of.

Shu vs Kakera will be up in an hour.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Shu is SOOOO good!

I love his Snake.

You can clearly see that he plays totally fearless vs MKs, whereas most other Snakes (And other Chara Players like Diddies and Falcos too) are kinda scared of MK and play worse because of this.

When I see matches like this, I start to re-believe that Snake is a viable character and kinda "good" vs MK (Even MU)

Keitaro

If someone doesn't upload the rest of the sets by Tuesday I'll record and upload 2 more. For now I gotta record a mm set between Leon and Esam then get back to studying for my Monday night exam.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Thanks a lot for the uploads, Keit. I think I'll start adding credits @OP for people who contribute positively to this thread :)

:059:

Naridax

Smash Journeyman
Charlottesville, VA (UVA) / Virginia Beach, VA
So tige, Otori, Kurobi, and Nietono have signed up for the next SumabatoX. Looks like Nietono's Olimar and 9B's Ice Climybers may finally face off in tournament for the first time in a year(?).

Ganbaranai as hayase has also signed up. I am not sure if he has attended any recent tournaments, but if not, this will probably be the tournament debut for his Pikachu, unless he has already switched characters again.

Chuee

Smash Hero
So tige, Otori, Kurobi, and Nietono have signed up for the next SumabatoX. Looks like Nietono's Olimar and 9B's Ice Climybers may finally face off in tournament for the first time in a year(?).

Ganbaranai as hayase has also signed up. I am not sure if he has attended any recent tournaments, but if not, this will probably be the tournament debut for his Pikachu, unless he has already switched characters again.

Otori vs 9B would be hype.

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
Next SumabatoX has two tournaments which are higher level and lower level.
Only players who have ever gotten over 12th at any tourney can attend a higher level tournament(no loser bracket).
9B, Nietono, Otori, Nagahari, Souther, Selcia, Akira, Earth, Cross, moxyomoto, Tige, Rakyawo, Kie and more... this will be soooo hard!!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kakera vs Yui is incomplete though. The set is 1-1 after these two matches and the 3rd replay ... I couldn't find it. You can upload it and add that Yui wins the set if you like.

:059:

Keitaro

I just saw the replays of Kakera vs Yui and Yui wins both matches so maybe that is the full set. Unless they told you that Yui won 2-1 then I think it is.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
DAAAAAMN

Two things:
a) Kakera's MK is SOOO smooth. His movements <333333333
b) Yui ****in ***** :D <3333333333333

E: Keitaro, if you have more Replays, please never stop uploading them :D

Its so good to watch these japanese players play ^----^

E: Does anyone know how he can glide without grabbing the edge like @ 3:56?

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Well, there are a few
There's me, Ganbaranai (probably switching to mk again), Yonesuke, Rin, Masha, Salya, and Emilia. There's also several other lesser pikas that are good, but not as good as the above.

As for the lucases, yes, that's most of them. Also Saka^2 is SakaSaka, not that abbreviation.

Top Bottom