• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've been wondering

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
How are the Ice Climbers related? Are they boyfriend and girlfriend, sibling, friends, married, or something else?

Rykard

Smash Ace
they have a really strong bond that they would do anything for each other or something that they say in snakes codec of them.

we all know popo wants some some of her parka though

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Are people on the IC boards dumb?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Well the iceclimber video game only had one climber, and it was impossible to tell it's gender. Nintendo completely made up their moveset, names, etc. The world will simply not know.
Err... no. I've played Ice Climber so I know. It was a 2 player game, and they did have names IIRC. You could choose if you wanted to be Popo or Nana.

No one knows how they're related though.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
They could be brother and sister; also they can be GF and BF, but I think Nintendo doesn't wanna make people worry or think about it, so just like calling Jiggs an "it", they made them unknown. Again it's possible, but they is no proof backing up if the ICs are siblings or couples.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
It's always pixels :p You just have to have 2 controllers plugged in to play it.

IIRC, there's only 1 Ice Climber game (I think it's on the NES)
lol i mean really really crappy like 10 by 10 pixels haha... or my tv might just suck...or the game might just be so old it doesnt really work much.....

OH YOU PUT THE SECOND ONE IN.... I REALIZED THAT.... god that was dumb :lick:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
lol i mean really really crappy like 10 by 10 pixels haha... or my tv might just suck...or the game might just be so old it doesnt really work much.....

OH YOU PUT THE SECOND ONE IN.... I REALIZED THAT.... god that was dumb :lick:
Nope, the game has bad quality and big pixles. All I'm telling you is that it's the same game...

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
popo is nana's pimp.... or at least that is what is commonly believed. For real though, I always thought they were siblings.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Well, I first thought that they were non-identical twins but then I started to think that that wasn't the case after looking deeply into their background.... Now, I think that they are just two really good friends.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure someone affiliated with Nintendo, maybe Miyamoto, said that they're 'more than friends, but less than lovers.'

But maybe that's my imagination.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
You know there's SOMETHING going on between the two. C`mon. Two slices of bread with no butter?

for real, they're just good friends. Why do we always get this question?

FYI- My girlfriend calls herself Nana. XD It's pretty awesome.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Top Bottom