• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 5: "Swag Dao's Day Off!"

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Uhg, I'll see what I can do, I have online Qualifiers for Hypefestation2, for Gears of War3, That I have to do to land an invitation with my team to new jersey.

i'll see what I can do though.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Oh damn. Well that takes priority. What matters is can you make it to the after party? Or perhaps the hotel lobby?

steep

Smash Lord
Somebody should pick me up in Huntington.
I would pick you up for every tournament I went to if I didn't live in southern Indiana (6+ total hours of extra driving)… Not even kidding.

btw, Oro… Mario's the only one who will be taking anyone's lunch money. :p

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I was mostly kidding. If you were around Muncie then MAYBE I could go. I would just have to get a ride up there.

EDIT: Or maybe I could get somebody to drive me to West Lafayette for a college visit and then go with Krys? Is he even going?

Or maybe I could just make the college visit IU...

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I feel bad that I point this out in literally every thread, but according to the rules, if I swallowcide someone when I have one stock and they have 3 and the game ends, then it ended in a suicide move so we get a 1 stock 3 minute rematch.

wangston

Smash Lord
I feel bad that I point this out in literally every thread, but according to the rules, if I swallowcide someone when I have one stock and they have 3 and the game ends, then it ended in a suicide move so we get a 1 stock 3 minute rematch.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard...................... Do you still have to be yoshi?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
That would be ok because then JO_OEY and I could team (if he's down to win $$$ again… :p)
I would like to, I doubt it would happen though.

I actually might not enter doubles. I need a doubles savvy partner and that's something I almost never get. Last time I had a legit doubles partner (aside from Sovereign) was when I teamed with Fonz.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I would like to, I doubt it would happen though.

I actually might not enter doubles. I need a doubles savvy partner and that's something I almost never get. Last time I had a legit doubles partner (aside from Sovereign) was when I teamed with Fonz.
</3

10 </3's.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
</3

10 </3's.
Well when we team we usually end up falling apart.

In terms of chemistry my best partners have been in order Sovereign/Clowsui, Fonz, Eagleye, you and Ripple.

Truthfully, I feel like we'd do better if you used more D3 in doubles.

Or if I started doing better overall in singles so I wouldn't be seeded so low and cause my team to get bracket *****.

At any rate, if Fizzle (or someone that's doubles savvy) doesn't show up, I'm not doing doubles.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Since MK is banned I don't care who I team with. Ill be playing snake probably

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll team with you only if you use pit

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Only if you drive 3 hours out of the way to pick me up.

Only then will I use Pit.

Not being serious in the least here. I still wouldn't use Pit

steep

Smash Lord
Caleb is really far gone from smash… I told him I was going to Apex on facebook and he didn't even respond… lol I figured he'd be hyped.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Aw yaaay, Caleb is coming. So much Mario pen!s at this.
and sure Excel.
As long as we win ;3

Top Bottom