• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"IT'S UP TIEM!" The Dayton, OH social, strategical, and sometimes empty thread

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm trying to find that out, but I just paid off rent, which took an entire paycheck, and it turns out my GF had less than she thought she did, so I have to conserve most of my money till next paycheck. Not sure yet though. I may manage to get there.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to go, trying to get my sched changed that saturday, it's looking good so far.

So I could partner with you if you wanted ethan. But it doesnt matter to me really, I'll partner with a CPU if need be.

and sorry to hear(and see) that brandon. Hope you heal quickly

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
ill teamsies adam
brandon no johns its a week away you'll be fine.
even if you cant play though come with us anyway to enjoy the fun and festivities
what else are you gonna do anyway since you got 'the downs- i mean the day off

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
David, you better donate some blood or plasma or some other **** and make it down there. DON'T LET THE MISSING SECTION OF MY THUMB BE LOST IN VAIN!!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ugh... needles...

That being said... I forgot that was an option. Pathetically enough, I may just do that...

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
There is no shame in donating. You save lives. And saving lives is man. That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
True, but giant needles is very not-man, and I don't want my man penetrated by not-man.

That or I'm a ***** when it comes to needles

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Indeed. That being said, since I have the day off, I am trying very hard to make it that day for at least friendlies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I know, that's the problem, isn't it?

Actually, I never get a ride to anything I CAN go to, but rides are available when I can't :p

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I want your plasma..... ew

Anyway, i'm still not 100% on the fonz toruney. I dunno if this girl will cover my shift or not. We'll see.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just gotta find a ride, and no Ethan, looking away definitely doesn't do it. It's not the sight of it, or the minute amount of pain. I just really hate the feel of anything cutting/piercing skin (It makes me feel really sick, whether it's needles, a knife, anything.).

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I suck at DDR. But I wont be coming back after my 2nd class. Goin down to the GF's house to spend the day bowling or something cliche like that

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
we need a wii and brawl right now but i aint leavin till 4 unless no one shows up wif nuttin
(this is scribbz btw)

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
BAH. Stupid class. Stupid Richard. Stupid Brawl. Stupid KKK. Stupid Sinclair. Stupid Dayton. Stupid Stupid.

:[

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
practice with us thursday but im leaving around 5pm to visit with ashley
also ddr tuesday afternoons at the mall is now weekly thing
anyone interested in going beside me gary and brandon who are already going.

we are starting a dayton crew (for a pride thing) and were thinking about making playing DDR a requirement (like GO was for soap or being a minority is for godkais)
im gonna update the OP when we get a picture of all us and get some banners made
were gonna make it sweet bringing the uber micro syndicate mainstream!

Top Bottom