• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's my birthday today!

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Today's not my birthday.
Technically it's not your birthday here either because in my timezone it's still February 28.
just wanted to let you know.

This is not a spam post.

Happy birthday.

Edit: I think this should become a universal birthday thread for people to announce their birthdays so we can wish everyone a happy birthday! :054:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Mine is on Tuesday...[/jealous]

Anyways, Happy Birthday.

To commemorate this occasion, I give you a nudie pic of Kawaii bunny:
Link

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well HD, I'm giving you birthday beats on monday then, if you haven't already caught the norovirus.
Don't cry if I break your arm. :chuckle:

mzink*

Smash Ace
Awesome Happy Birthday!! Are you doing anything special? :)

Today is mine and my husbands anniversary as well, and also another one of my friend's birthday. Lots of people celebrating today lol, cool stuff.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Detention? What are you, some kinda teacher who takes pictures of his chemistry classroom?
...Only be rude to people on the internet that you'll never meet. Considering I'm 4 years above you and in your school, your insolence is not a good idea. Lol, also, I can make sure next time you go on CCF camp, you'll have your hut raided every night, and your sheets stolen, your clothes strewn everywhere, beatings etc. In case you didn't know, prefects can give detentions, rofl.

tl;dr: Know your place

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
...Only be rude to people on the internet that you'll never meet. Considering I'm 4 years above you and in your school, your insolence is not a good idea. Lol, also, I can make sure next time you go on CCF camp, you'll have your hut raided every night, and your sheets stolen, your clothes strewn everywhere, beatings etc. In case you didn't know, prefects can give detentions, rofl.

Fine I will.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

Wait, what? Are you threatening him?

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Mine is on Tuesday...[/jealous]

Anyways, Happy Birthday.

To commemorate this occasion, I give you a nudie pic of Kawaii bunny:
Link
Likewise, we're like secret twin >__<

Anyway Happy b-day, I hope you'll live to see another =x

Top Bottom