• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's been almost a decade.

chaddd

Smash Lord
As a member of the Smash Brothers Community I feel that I owe it to many of the people on the boards to let you all know what I am about to say. I have been keeping up with competitive fighting games since I was 10 years old, trying not to suck at Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, playing amongst the state's best in Marvel vs Capcom 2, practicing roll canceling in Capcom vs SNK 2. I spent 3 years trying to play fighting games well before my first tournament at 13. Ever since then, I've been competing in (and winning:)) tournaments in every game from Magic: The Gathering, to Street Fighter, to, of course, Smash Brothers. Every game I have ever played has always been a worthwhile and fun way to make money. But unfortunately after the upcoming Final Round Tournament, I don't believe I'll be spending very much time with video games anymore.

Smash Brothers has been as much fun as it possibly could be, but I feel my time and my efforts will be better spent elsewhere. I'd just like to thank the Smash Community for being just about the best community I've ever seen in all my years of gaming. You all made this game so much more fun that it should have been. But unfortunately, I'm not playing Melee anymore, and I don't believe I'll be joining the ranks at anymore tournaments. But thank you everyone for being so awesome in this community, and I hope you all have fun with Brawl. If anyone ever wants to ask me about melee, I'm sure I'll still be around the boards from time to time. Just send a message or something. Other than that, I hope the rest of Georgia starts beasting in my place.

But before I go, I'd like the share the things I've learned about the Smash Community:

-Renth is the coolest Ganondorf player ever known.

-Renegade Marth is the funniest smasher ever known, and if you disagree then you have obviously never met Renegade Marth.

-GaWes is the greediest, most American **** Captain Falcon I've ever seen.

-I'veJihadIt is the best moonwalker in the world, and way to **** cool to be 3 and half hours away.

-FullMetal is greediest, most on point Sheik-slaying Marth I have ever seen.

-Alpha is black. And hilarious/awesome. (GaSaMuS doood. You're a beast.)

-Cornel is a total badass. (and black as well, but not worth mentioning in comparison to Alpha's blackness)

-Mike G is one of the nicest, coolest, smashers I've had the fortune of meeting. You f*cking rule, man. Thank you for teaching me this game and helping me get to where I am.

-Just1111 is the biggest badass in the history of Georgia Smash, and most likely southern smash in general.

-Tommy is a beast, no question.

-Chinesahh, Dope, Chillin', and G-regulate are about the coolest group of smashers you could ever hang out with.

-Jash is the best Young Link in the world, and if you don't think so already, you're obviously blind or have trouble making out pictures on television screens.

-SleepyK is Georgia Smash. Like I said before, if you don't like SleepyK, life's just not worth it, man.

-Milktea is cuter than Kiwii. Kiwii is still loud.

-And finally, thanks to everyone for all the friendlies, the money matches, the brackets and the pools. It was all an experience I'll never forget. And Pound 3 ruled. Plank is the greatest.

-To Datman and daniel-zaman, you guys are awesome. Expect to see more of me, whether I play smash or not. That goes for a lot of the people I mentioned, as well.

Thanks again everyone. See you when I see you.

EDIT: PS. I four stocked Kage. Good call, Eggz.

Renth

Smash Hero
I love you chaddd, and you know you're welcome at my place anytime. Glad i got the first shout out on the list yayhauz. You take care chief and i'll see you around.

Edit: You know, if you need anything i'm always here bro

Jash

Smash Lord
Chaddd, your the best man, i really hate to see you go dude. It was great meeting u, you rock and let no one ever tell u differently. "The Legendary Ganondorf = Chaddd".

Gerbil

Smash Champion
At least stop by G4S5 if only to play friendlies or talk to people! It will be large, epic, and full of the majority of the Atlantic South you know and love.

It's been great chillin with you even if we did have our differences along the way. Also, going 2v1 against Halo scrubs ****ing ruled. Take care of yuorself man.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Good luck in whatever you move on to next, my smash bro. I wish I was able to go to that last SC tourney you were at, seeing you would have been worth the trip. It was nice to have known you and watched dat Ganon whomp face.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
You have the prettiest pair of eyes in the South. No homo. I hope your mad spacing will get you out of sticky situations irl. Great to see you **** before you went.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I love you, chaddd. We must hang out and make love instead of playing games while you play music on your guitar.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Jesus Christ.
No, I wasn't talking about Jesus, I was talking about the Smash Community. You must have misread it. And don't patronize me when you have no idea the number of communities I've been in and seen. It's comments like that that take away from the positive attitude of the MAJORITY of this community. Quit the god **** hate.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Chadd your such a beast with your krazy spacing. It was an honor playing you over the past year and hopefully i learned something from you. Good luck with whatever it is that you going to do now:)
oh and u 4 stocking kage on YS= 2****good
*Samus taunt*

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
No, I wasn't talking about Jesus, I was talking about the Smash Community. You must have misread it. And don't patronize me when you have no idea the number of communities I've been in and seen. It's comments like that that take away from the positive attitude of the MAJORITY of this community. Quit the god **** hate.
Jesus Christ.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Chad man im glad i got to play you before you stepped down man, it was hanging out at pound, Take care man

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't think I ever actually beat you in a tournament set. Another goal I'll have to lay to rest, I suppose.

Either way, it's sad to hear this. You will be missed, sir. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to pursue in the future.

chaddd

Smash Lord
EDIT: PS. I four stocked Kage. Good call, Eggz.

^^^^^ that's my chaddd
Wesley is the one person on the planet that could make me play Brawl. God **** you're American, sir. I can't wait for you to get back so we can finally get back to what we do best. Which involves VERY fast cars, high powered explosives, and the original Declaration of Independence. God **** that's American.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol whatever Chadd I'll be playing ur *** every day over wifi and u'll be like "you gotta help me get good for this brawl tourney in africa" and i'll be like "ok, but I suck with DK and diddy"

but thanks for the love bro. smash is alot of fun when ur around. :)

just1111

Smash Journeyman
***** chaddd we gotta play some brawl soon... wes isnt allowed to get that much better than me before he comes back to ga and the souljas are back

P.S. Everyone that doesnt know about the souljas.... get ready because we are going to **** on everyone's faces

Top Bottom