• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

its been a loooooong time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Since I've been on these boards. Aero here and I just wanted to know if anyone could fill me in on any new D3 techniques, glitches, or advantages developed in the last 4 months or so

CO18

Smash Hero
Sup bro. Nothing much from what I can think of XD, Maybe the inhale fallthrough crap

then the MOCKo comb but thats not really an AT just a cool team combo lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We found out that we can do the normal cg on Luigi, the timing is just really hard (like frame perfect).

Oh, and the Wario community learned hoe to be gay and aircamp, so the matchup went from being ridiculously in our favor to a slight disadvantage. A lot of it depends on the stage too.

Check the DDDBR. There's lots more secrets in there lol.

RATED

Smash Lord
wow is Aero , I started using DDD bcuz of a vid of Aero using him! I always searched for new vids from u but I found no more of them. u can see the guide that I am writing about Inhales. if u need some help about that move or something.

PS: Gishnak is the most weird avatar I have seen.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
MOCKo Combo is a particularly impressive doubles bit!
And the fall-through is so utterly ridiculous!!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I don't even know who the fack is Aero. lolz :/
Double wow.

I don't know who Aero is tbh ... Was he like a M2K for DDD's?
M2K played DDD >_> lol

When everybody was getting good and we had our first national tourney (Which was one of 2 that has happened so far) the rankings for DDD players was like this:

1. M2K
2. Aero
3. Me
4. Co18

He's one of the 4 Godfathers of DDD, and one of the few people I actually looked up to.

Glad he might be back :) <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom