• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.. Its Almost Here Check This Thread 4 Link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'll have them up as soon as I get the rest of the results. By the time the last few matches came around someone decided to stop filling in the brackets.

I need results for these matches:

Scamp vs Hyuga (Winners Bracket)

Frotaz vs Simna (Losers Bracket) (I believe Frotaz only lost one match, correct?)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Yes I am horibbly afraid of losing.

You guys are just too good.

EDIT: lol Ricky wtf was that. I'm still amazing *****. You guys aint **** compared to me. DONE.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Uhhh cause I don't accept MMs from people that don't present a challenge to me?

It's not interesting and I don't want to waste my time and their money. Keep it for like lunch money or something.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
lolz that would be humiliating. I don't humiliate. I'm generally humble when it comes to pwning people.

I like SuperRad's idea, except, if I lose you get 5$, but if I win you have to put something in your sig that says how great i am.

That's the deal. So it's your choice.

EDIT: And I'll see what i can't do to make it to the next biweekly.

Zoap

Smash Master
who cares who wins the **** ditto, it doesnt prove ur the best fox it proves ur good at fox dittos, Nk got the title cuz he beats high ranked ppl in sac wit fox not cuz he is good at fox dittos, so stop being a little ***** about it and go beat ppl wit ur fox and then make outrageous claims like dittos mean ****.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
lolz that would be humiliating. I don't humiliate. I'm generally humble when it comes to pwning people.

I like SuperRad's idea, except, if I lose you get 5$, but if I win you have to put something in your sig that says how great i am.

That's the deal. So it's your choice.

EDIT: And I'll see what i can't do to make it to the next biweekly.

lol

Now that's an idea. I think that the sig should be decided before the match, to be fair. Make it good NK. No, wait. Make it amazing.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Zoap, I do beat amazing people with my fox, you loser. Don't come in here putting me down when you don't know **** about me. You can MM me too, it's not like I said anything disrespectful, but you come in and start giving me crap for nothing. Challenging someone to a money match and then claiming that I'm the best because he refused is NOT being a ***** about anything, you idiot. And if you pwn me, then I'll take my words and shove it. But only after you pwn me. Same with you Nintendoking. MM accepted. And if you win, I'll give someone else my 5$ if you don't take it.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i would like to kick aids out of kenya.. and I would also like... WORLD PEACE!

haha.

err uhmm.. i would like to watch these money matches.. =) SIDE BETS ANYBODY??

TOMI VS ZOAP
&
NK VS TOMI

CLASH OF THE........ PEACHES AND FOX's!!!!! DUN DUN DUN.. reserve your ticket today

EDITED: hahahahahha

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
First of Tomi, DO NOT DARE EVER SPEAK TO ZOAP LIKE THAT AGAIN! HE IS A VERY RESPECTED AND WELL ESTABLISHED SMASHER WITHIN THE SMASH COMMUNITY. You talk smack about him again and you will feel the repercussions.

You need to shut your mouth little boy. You've faced and beat no one that's amazing. You idiot. You need to shut your face asap. Do you realize that just about every GOOD player in the smash community finds you an annoying little prick that spouts too much crap for having nothing to subsequently back it up. Just cause people don't MM YOU or just in general or don't accept your stupid challenges does not make them suck and DOES NOT make you better. You need to shut your face over anything concerning smash within the smash community.

Seeing as how I'm sick of your ****, MM me 20$ 2/3 at the next biweekly. You've pissed me off boy and you need to feel the consequences. You are nothing in smash, no one even freakin knows your name in the smash community, you are nothing and you need to accept that.

Once i **** your stupid *** in this MM, I demand that you stfu and stop posting anything concerning yourself or your "skills".

Done. Don't post anymore talking crap or anything. Don't you dare post anything about people you've beaten, do not promote yourself and DO NOT use my name period.

Zoap

Smash Master
really, what amazing ppl have u beat? lemme guess it was in friendlies? so maybe uve beat 2-3 ppl in tournament does that give u the right to call urself the best no. Now i have nothing against u i just think its stupid to make outrageous claims and i will money match u if u want.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I'm not going to sit here and let anyone, even a respected player, come in and trash talk me off of stupid ****, not you, not zoap, not ken. And 20$ is too much for my blood, sorry, but I don't have a job, and I can't throw that kind of money out for SSBM. But 5$ is just fine for me. And this includes you. So if you want to "take my money" then do it. I'm glad I got you riled up, if that's what it can be called, that way I can get 100% of the <INSERTPLAYER'SNAMEHERE> that I was looking for. And let this ****ing community bring me down all it wants. I'm going to come back just as hard. And if you beat me, it'll be fine. You started this **** by calling me ignorant. My "insolent little prickness" came from nothing but a simple challenge. You refused to play, and so what in the hell else am I going to do but state what everyone else believes? You were "afraid". What if Tomi-X is better than I am, even if it is just at Fox dittos? You don't have to accept my MM. One way or another we're going to meet, whether in a tournament, or in a MM, and that'll be the time where we'll see which one player is better than another. If you win, fine, I submit, you're better, but that's when you win. Stop complaining, stop arguing, and bring your *** down so we can see who the best is. And anyone else who wants to call me an idiot for saying so, say it and I'll play you too. Even if I know you're better. And Zoap, the most amazing player I've beaten was Hoshino Kirby in the pools at OC2. That japanese player that beat knocked King into Losers at OC2. But I've got no beef with you, I just think it was kind of lame of you to come in giving me trash for something like that. Sorry. As for the MM, let's do it. 2$ sound good to you?

tc1

Smash Lord
1st off NK's A very good fox.. we've had our differencesbut were cool.. He can beat me in a fox ditrto and so can you.. (tomi). how ever he's trained with more and pwned more players than foxs.> I dont know alot but i know enough that almost all norcal and Sac.. No him.. SO he has to be good. .Uhm 2 zoap.. Yea zoaps cool.. he did kinda come out of left field lol.. but hes good. ANd to finish my view .. fox is a broken character..Thats y i switched my main.. Ill only usew fox 4 cheap fox ditto's until my mario is fast enough to handle a full barage from A cracked out fox//

Tomi - cool wit me good times

Nk- started off bad,. but learned to love your **** talking. and u are a cool *** smasher.

Zoap - Ur cool// And a purty good peach.. haha good ****.

aLRITE U GUYS. COME 2 MII BIWEEKLIE. AND SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCE LOL /..
c U ALL IN 2 WEEKS LAYTER

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
For one thing I'm not afraid. Secondly, I just don't wanna do fox dittos cause they're boring. THRIDLY, find 20$ and mm you little prick you will not get a 5$ MM from me, how's that for being afraid? Man up or gtfo. Thank you that is all.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Then I'll see you at the Sacramento Biweeklies NintendoKing. You've left no room in my patience to respect you. And Zoap, just name the time and place and I'm there. Do you live generally within the sacramento area? I don't think I can make it too far...Friday sound good? No school on that day, so yeah...Oh yes. Saturday. I think I can make it to this TGE. Need a ride TC1?

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Tomi who are you?

Jeez this game's come to a point where anyone picks a top tier and thinks they can open thier mouth.

I bet you can count the amount of tournaments you've been to on one hand.

Edit: Wait look at that! Only 5 people in your crew and 60% of it is made up of space animals.

What trash.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Once again, for the people that come into this thread, don't say anything before you know anything. I've been to about 10 tournaments, biweeklies + OC2. No one asked you to say anything. So stop, I don't want to trash talk another "respected player". But for you respected players, you need to learn a lot about respecting others. Why does everyone think they can come and put down people they've seen or heard nothing of? Idiots.

Edit:Vulcan, apparently you run G&W. GG. Ness is my second.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
DireVulcan is a Game&Watch player. Possibly one of the best, since he's been able to hold his own against some of the best players ranked.

sidefx

Smash Champion
when you go around calling everyong and their mom's "idiots" people tend not to give a *** what you say anymore. especially when you sound like some ignorant little kid who thinks they are the **** and can beat everyone on their block and their neighbors dog.

next time im in sac, ill tell simna or ender to tell you to come over and we'll mm. 10 dollars? 5 ? whatever you want. and im sorry.. dire plays GAME AND WATCH.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Thanks. But I don't need people coming in talking trash when they know nothing more than just the character I play. ZOMFG, a lot of good players have a fox. i've just mained it since before i knew about swf.

EDIT: Am I going to MM all of Norcal? Jesus Christ people, read the thread. I said I can beat NK and Zoap. And I'd MM everyone who wanted to talk trash even if it was to give them my money.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dire's amazing, i absolutely <3 low tier players

and ppl ppl, come on fox is my #2, don't doubt me! i'll challenge yall with fox for fun. (but i won't MM because you people will get hella pissed at me for butting in to "fox player drama" LOL!!!11)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
All I have to say is know your role.

It makes little sense to say what you say when only about 30 smashers in the entire community know/barely remember who you are.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I agree. But I believe I can beat NK. You're prolly just going off what others say, Dire. I haven't said anything disrespectful to anyone who wasn't disrespectful first. I don't think it's unreasonable to back myself up when people come in and start trash talking me without knowing who I am. And this is supposed to be between me and NintendoKing, no one else. It's no one else's business. I say I can play NK and Zoap. That's it. And if anyone wants to MM, do it, even if it's to give them my money. I'm just glad I get to play people better than me. But stop flaming me for being humble and trash-talking the one person who won't stop calling me a ****ing prick.

MC Mike

Smash Journeyman
Tomi-X - i will money match you for $5 Fox ditto.

NK - ill money match you also for $5 you can choose who i use out of these 4.

Falco, Fox, Marth, and Samus.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
MM accepted, although I have no idea how I'm supposed to get to an MM with you. Thanks for taking my money MC. :D I'm just glad another respected smasher didn't come in here to flame me. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom