• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.. Its Almost Here Check This Thread 4 Link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Smash Lord
Well ll c nice.. we need 1 more cube and if u want more friendlies ring tv's & cubes if not.Friendlies b4 and after the tourny

tc1

Smash Lord
Ok.. Story On vids.

I gave them 2 ANBU/ he converted them to dvd/ Ima put em on my CPU. Then i have to edit them.. So Yea. then put em up.. I decided if u wana record your matches or sumin bring a Blank VHS. if not then were only gonna record Finals/& Semi Finals

Last time half the tape was wasted on pauses and meaningless ditto's . Not 2 say they werent fun Lou and Bean.. , And i did a few meaningless link ditto's but were only gonna record the finals.. I have to edit out all the pausing and al the stupid **** thats not worthy of being dubed internet viewable. lol//

Well 2 cave sonic y cant u come. ?...>>>>>>>>>>& This tourny will be about 15-25 ppl.. And i dont plan to have any one entering not pay.. COugh* ender *Cough* *Cough*

SO its just like the NCB's come in play some friendlies when the tournament starts all friendlies off except 4 a few friendly tv's if we get some.. And every 1 pays up front. I call out sign ups u dont sign up u dont play sorry but this isnt a democracy this is a smashtatorship.l=)

C u all there L8r

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
WE HAVE A COUPLE OF SMASHERS(but possibly 4) FROM THE BAY WHO WANNA COME UP AND SMASH FOR THIS EVENT! (Hyugaricdeau and Frotaz...if 4 then also BTZO and Foxroar) BUT THEY NEED HOUSING FOR A NIGHT, CAN ANYONE DO IT?!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
im sure I could let them sleep on my floor. Its apparently a really good floor just ask aftermath and jesse.

tc1 i will pay if we do set teams, random chars.

plus ill bring a tv and simna will bring his. will you have enough room for this many people?

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
The more TVs and Cubes, the better.

Tomi why can't Tyde make it? Work, I'm guessing?

Edit: Tomi I'll team with you if you'd like.
le sigh... it's always work. I have lunch at 2, maybe I'll drop by for 15 minutes or so to get a few friendlies in. I'll see how I feel. Don't count on it, though.

Again, if anyone is hosting an after-tourney smashthing, I'll be happy to attend once I get off work at 7.

Oh and ender-- if you're gonna house people you might as well play some smash there right? c'mon, you know yo want to. Let us know on the boards if you could do it.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Roy has cool hair.

Ender we were also thinking of coming up Fri and leaving after (as opposed to staying over Sat night), is staying on Fri or Sat night preferable to you and those that would smash? Also how many ppl can you accomodate? We would need max 4, but if it's only 2 that's still cool, I appreciate anything you can do for us.

tc1

Smash Lord
Ok nice..
LOl ender just a joke/
NIce Somee Norcalers/ Shadow. It be cool if u could make it
Frotaz. Ha ur yoshi kinda good it would be hilarious if u went yoshi..U probubly wouldnt win tho
.Hyuga havent played you in months. **** . Hope 2 c u there pwning with that pink trash bag.FoxRoar havent played you since I last saw u at a biweekly.
mario ditto. mwahahahhahaah c u there

Umh please i need help to set up.. I have a fuken heavy *** frajenstien table were we could hook up everything. Yea And i need hlepsetting up tv's cube's vcr's/ YeaIt will only take about 20 min to set so.. If someone that lives close help set up please.. thanx ..

Cant wait 3 days till 1st biweekly see u all there

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Delphiki, is DRGN not going to be able to make it? if not and if KFC and I don't team up (he's prolly gonna team with TC1) then i'd be happy to partner up with you. PICHU/NESS ftw.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'll be there to help set up. How many TVs are supposed to be there?

And Tomi DRGN and I rarely team, we tend to hit each other/chase after & attack the same opponents/etc... Plus he coaches midgame, and that bugs the hell out of me..

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Ok.. Story On vids.

Well 2 cave sonic y cant u come. ?...>>>>>>>>>>& This tourny will be about 15-25 ppl.. And i dont plan to have any one entering not pay.. COugh* ender *Cough* *Cough*

Well I'd be able to come but I would get there like at 4.00....so i dont think I'd be entering a tourny...I'd just be having friendlies... or something....unless you guys are willing to sign me up and wait....which I doubt! because that would suck waiting for one person!

Well i can make it but I wont be able to get into any tourny's

reason i cant get there early is because Homecoming Football game, and I am tailgating and marching in marching band and that ends around 3.00 or3.30....and getting to your place would take about 30 minutes I am guessing so.... yeah....

wait is this at your house????

also! if I go I'd need a ride back so i think I'd be more of a burden if I go ^.^

but if anyone can give me a ride back, I'll see if i can give you gas money ...like 5 bucks lol

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
well you could ask ender cave...but yeah if there's a smashfest at delphiki's then that'd be cool. i dunno the details yet, we'll see.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Most likely no Smashfest at my place, because it would be up to my roommate. If there was one only a few people could come at you probably wouldn't be able to stay very long.

Is there anyone else that can have a Smashfest?

LOL

Cavesonic he was talking about what I posted earlier in the thread.....I said I might be able to have a Smashfest after Jon's biweekly is over.... haha

emcp7

Smash Apprentice
if anybody is going to this from davis or going by davis to get there could they give me ride? i 'll pitch in for gas if needed.

tc1

Smash Lord
I have 3 tv's/ Delphikis bring n 2 .. Bring that small 1 4 friendlies lol/ & i have 1 cube Anbu's bringin a cube.delphikis bringn a cube 2.. So 1 more cube and anything extra if possible.
I dont want this tourney to go 2 fast.. but i dont want it to be slugish.

O nd 2 cave sonic if singles end around 3-4 depending on amount of ppl.. You can always make it to the random tourny's//Singles and doubles if you make it by 4:15, yup, mayb but hurry,, lol
2 days and counting..

Delphiki be there early you said you'd help set ^ last time 2 but u got 2 my STD like at 4.
I need you to come around 10 or 11, if the 1st tourny starts at 12:30

O and ill be up and ready around 9. SO if you wana show up early ill be up.. YUp yup.. C u all there l8

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
simna and I will both be bringing cubes and TVs. Also ill bring my cam to record finals.

tc1

Smash Lord
alrite 6 tv's 6 cubes . 1 blank tape for alll 4 tourny finals and semi finals..& ender lol
..not 2 worry after this tourny anbu will take ho,e the tapes and get on the vid making ASAP

uhm feel free 2 bring extra's ..

Anybody wana get sum practice n 2maro b4 the tourny hit me ^ L8r

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
uhm, sure. your bowser. haha. momo!! i cant wait to play you again dude!!!!!! the matches at the big one were fun,.. and i know you want more practice vs my link

tc1

Smash Lord
not sure//depend on how many ppl show up planning to have everything done & cleand ^ by 8/ So yea. Alrite L8 cya sat

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
alright, dont you think we should go eat out somewhere ?all together lol ^.^ Simna would agree, am I correct Simna? lol

Delphiki

Smash Champion
This is shaping up better than I thought, we have a lot of good players coming.

Everyone better be at their best tomorrow!!

And can anyone get a hold of Uraj? I'd like to play him.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
ask ender, he knows how to contact Uraj

ENDER I WANT YOU TO TAKE THE VICTORY!

BEat TOMI so i can actually feel better and be able to beat him later on lol!

and if simna is going....nvm ender lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom