• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It has been brought to my attention, a calling, if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
that this board needs some refinement. Numerous Falcon users have heard of my accomplishments in the Link board and have begged me to come here and clean some clocks (the users shall remain anonymous). That being said, if you, the Falcon mainers and posters of Smashboards let me do my duty and fulfill my calling, stay out of my way. I'm a vicious troll with an inquisitorial intention.

my results will yield to the abscence of threads of this and this composure.

I would just like you all to read it and hopefully understand the good I'm trying to pass over this board. thank you.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. What have you accomplished in the Link boards? What is your duty? "I'm a vicious troll with an inquisitorial intention. " You definitely are a troll. Are you saying your here to cheer the Cap. Falcon mainers up or something...? You are here to clean up the spam that pollutes the Falcon boards?

You really do come off as arrogant.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...The second topic was an entirely OKAY discussion, and the first one was for fun/to lighten up the mood. I don't see the problem that you claim to be here to help with?

nash123

Smash Journeyman
This makes no sense, how can a troll go to smashboards and become an active member helping the community.Competitive players or "tourny***s" as trolls refer to them as, are one of the main targets of trolls.Yet you claim to be a troll.Most likely, you are just a wanna/b/."vicious troll"?They would never refer to themselves as that.

Also, did you honestly not know who g-reg was.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
The second thread had some good discussion, although there was too much finger-pointing at who people believe are bottom tier without really defending Falcon's strengths. I doubt your trolling will discourage people from making pointless threads anyways, so you're mostly just filling up pointless threads with pointless posts about how pointless the thread is.

Edit: I think this post may have been pointless :urg:

mynaymeisadam

Smash Rookie
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. What have you accomplished in the Link boards? What is your duty? "I'm a vicious troll with an inquisitorial intention. " You definitely are a troll. Are you saying your here to cheer the Cap. Falcon mainers up or something...? You are here to clean up the spam that pollutes the Falcon boards?

You really do come off as arrogant.
I completely agree. Are you acting like that on purpose, or what?

You want to "do your duty", "fulfill your calling"? What duty? What calling? You are not really saying anything here. You say your results will yield to the end of certain types of threads. Results of what?

I wish you could get rid of this thread...

Puddin

Smash Lord
Well Aurashade, I was looking at some of your posts... and you seem to be the biggest douche-bag in this entire community.

"Wow you sound like a lost child. Okay, first of all, we don't give a flying **** what you do in this game, so stop posting about it." Look if you don't care what this guy does in the game, don't post like a flaming scrub.

Please stop trolling the Falcon boards, you are an arrogant Dbag.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Lol, but ignoring his posts just lets him get away with them, it's a chicken-egg situation.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
haha...Clean some clocks, eh. We respect you so much for your e-contributions. Thanks for playing; please try again. <_< You won't accomplish anything overall, unless you have some power that allows you to close threads at whim. Don't try and tell me your power is educated insolence; trolls don't got eddication. Well, some are just verbose *sshats with no time on their hands.

If you wanna see some scrubs and have some fun, then you should come to the Ike boards. Total n00bfest, aside from a couple. You'd have a field day with Rok. Maybe falconv1.0, too. You and he are incredibly similar. Wonder if you two could stand being in the same e-environment? *laughs*

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I see that Brawl's ego-swelling effects extend further than just making people think that they're really good at Smash.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm not here to prove anything.
Glad to hear that. Doesn't seem like you'd have much to show anyway.

Now, since we're on the subject, could you kindly prove that you aren't a mindless spammer? Or is that not possible since you're not here to do that?

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
lol guys chill up!! u guys don't know him because u don't read the link board

Aurashade

Smash Ace
wow, the people down at the link boards kick so much *** right now.

Also, galcon (gay+falcon, because none of you can debate that he's not homo) users, stfu-you have little idea as to what you're talking about. I guess I'm going to be here longer.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Well insulting falcon on the falcon boards doesn't make sense, especially since you want to "clean some clocks".You are doing more wrong than good.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
hmmm. i think if everyone shuts up he'll just leave. which would be nice.
Doesn't work like that hun, it's called baptism by fire. You learn the hard way, so that others (noobs) don't make the same mistakes (come here and make 30+ threads of the same subject).

The staff realized it with the Link boards, and I was golden-look at that place now, I DARE you.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't work like that hun, it's called baptism by fire. You learn the hard way, so that others (noobs) don't make the same mistakes (come here and make 30+ threads of the same subject).

The staff realized it with the Link boards, and I was golden-look at that place now, I DARE you.
You realize you can do nothing but flaming over the internet right?Your trolling skills are lacking, you obviously don't know what you are doing so step down an leave the trolling to people who have been trolling since gunfever days.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
=O no way, why do you waste your time here then? this is so not worth it. your children are going to suffer because you spent your time trying to fix the un-fixable. because this is really unfixable. i would say that 50% of all the people here, registered after brawl came out. making them noobs, and making it useless to read/ respond to what they write. i say you let them kill eachother.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
new generation smashboards :
"omfg im guna make a thred bout myselfs"
what will you talk about?
"uhm..myself, duh"

Nice job failing aurashat, you act like you know best,
but you dont know anything about cFalcon, you didnt do **** for the link boards.
no one serious really cares who you are, only inexperienced players who cant make their own opinions, SWF relations arent real.
judging on your posts you dont have good advice, or guidance at all.

you want to solve the "problem"? (that you never specified)
request your own thread to get locked,
because youre the problem that ruins swf, especially falcon boards.
real falcon players (not ****ty link ones) know this too well.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hm actually i think were no better then her if we keep on talkin crap. best thing to do imo would be to leave this thread alone, keep doing what you guys do. watever happens happens.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
*applause* well done aura you are able to manipulate the minds of about 90% of the Falcon users by making them respond to a ****y topic about nothing

my hat off to you good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom