• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Starless

Smash Cadet
You will need to fight them if you want the final summons. Besides, their dungeons contain Djinn.

D

Deleted member

I beat GS1 underleveled and didn't get all the Djinn there too

U FILTHY CASUAL HOW DARE YOU
Lol JK. it's okay.

In all honesty i don't want to fight Dullahan due to how painfull the fight against the Star Magician was. By the time i got to Him, i already had all Djinn and powerfull equipment, and my prize for defeating one Ridiculously overpowered boss is just one damn summon? no thanks.

Anyway, i most post more daily comics as usual:

Imagine people's reaction to Babi beign a floating head.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
U FILTHY CASUAL HOW DARE YOU Lol JK. it's okay.

In all honesty i don't want to fight Dullahan due to how painfull the fight against the Star Magician was. By the time i got to Him, i already had all Djinn and powerfull equipment, and my prize for defeating one Ridiculously overpowered boss is just one equally ridiculously overpowered summon? no thanks.

Anyway, i most post more daily comics as usual:

Imagine people's reaction to Babi beign a floating head.
Fixed that for you.

It does make the last boss a joke.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I remember discussing the story with a friend who hadn't played the games yet. He was a bit turned off by the way everything you try to do is either creating more suffering (Golden Sun Event, Great Eclipse) or downright deleterious in a misguided manner (the entire first game). On the other hand, I do suck at explaining things, so that may play into it.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't know about you guys, but I think Felix's son or daughter should be the main protagonist on Golden Sun 4. I kinda miss Felix...
I kinda don't. Apparently neither does Camelot.
I do want to see Felix's kid(s), if he has one. I definitely don't want them to be the main protagonist of GS4, though, I'd actually prefer (and feel like it NEEDS) to be Isaac as the main protagonist. The only issue is that Camelot tends to try and avert the "bag of spilling" trope by always having the characters about as strong, if not stronger than they were before, so that'd be difficult to implement Isaac as the main protagonist unless he comes into the picture late in the game, but Isaac's role is too integral to the overarching storyline.

I could see Isaac maybe pulling an Ike maneuver from Radiant Dawn; he's not the starting main protagonist, but he is the main protagonist by the end of the game. (Or Isaac's powers get sealed, but not many people here really like that idea.)

I do think Felix should--and would--come back again, though.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I do want to see Felix's kid(s), if he has one. I definitely don't want them to be the main protagonist of GS4, though, I'd actually prefer (and feel like it NEEDS) to be Isaac as the main protagonist. The only issue is that Camelot tends to try and avert the "bag of spilling" trope by always having the characters about as strong, if not stronger than they were before, so that'd be difficult to implement Isaac as the main protagonist unless he comes into the picture late in the game, but Isaac's role is too integral to the overarching storyline.

I could see Isaac maybe pulling an Ike maneuver from Radiant Dawn; he's not the starting main protagonist, but he is the main protagonist by the end of the game. (Or Isaac's powers get sealed, but not many people here really like that idea.)

I do think Felix should--and would--come back again, though.
Well the Mourning Moon appeared at the end, so perhaps they could be drained that way. I would expect there to be more than 8 characters in the follow up however. Along with the main characters from DD, other random children could form the first party. I do hope that no one becomes or remains as shallow as Himi tho.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
To be fair Jupiter Djinni look like boogers
I think the reason why the Jupiter Djinn was in his nose as explained by another party who translated the comics. It was something to do with Isaac's eye colour or something.

What would my shipping of Garet and Kraden be called?
... what?

Although a funny name comes in mind for Tyrell and Kraden though. Pigeonpoopshipping x D
Named after the scene where Kraden calls Tyrell stupider than a pigeon in Dark Dawn.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What about Shipping the Wise one with Alex? i remember seeing it somewhere.......

Anyway, here's Saiki Yuni's last comic:

They say that if you get the last hidden Djinni, you will unlock Sonic and Tails in Melee, fight against Sheng Long, catch Mew and Revive Aerith.

Coming soon:MIZUNA TOMOMI.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Is it just me or are people giving up on certain characters? I've seen some insanely longshot support threads pop up recently.
Banjo and Kazooie?
DRAGONITE?
Crash Bandicoot?
Fulgore? (who?)

Are people abandoning King K. Rool or something because of the Mii Costume and are now starting up/resurrecting these random supports?

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Is it just me or are people giving up on certain characters? I've seen some insanely longshot support threads pop up recently.
Banjo and Kazooie?
DRAGONITE?
Crash Bandicoot?
Fulgore? (who?)

Are people abandoning King K. Rool or something because of the Mii Costume and are now starting up/resurrecting these random supports?
I'm still and will always be on the galleon until we port. Dragonite is someone's dream and he won't give up (didn't tell him too since he's allowed to dream).
Fulgore is a Killer Instinct character.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
What about Shipping the Wise one with Alex? i remember seeing it somewhere.......

Anyway, here's Saiki Yuni's last comic:

They say that if you get the last hidden Djinni, you will unlock Sonic and Tails in Melee, fight against Sheng Long, catch Mew and Revive Aerith.

Coming soon:MIZUNA TOMOMI.
Apparently it is Alephshipping due to the TLA ending scene on Mt. Aleph and all x D

Golden Sun fandom is full of crackpot shippings. I don't think we should add any more.

D

Deleted member

Banjo and Kazooie?
DRAGONITE?
Crash Bandicoot?
Fulgore? (who?)

There always have been bandwagons for unlikely or questionable characters, here are some examples:
-Sigurd from FE during Brawl.
-Geno during Brawl.
-Chorus Kids due to the Gematsu Leak.
-Indies like Shantae and Shovel Knight.

As for the K.Rool fans, you will be surprised that there are some people that still have some hope.

Banjo Kazooie have always been desired characters, but nobody talked about theme because they belonged to Microsoft. The only reason they are getting vocal support now is due to Phil Spencer's tweet about them (still unlikely tough).

Last edited by a moderator:

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Only thing I have to say about that: "Fulgore" looks a whole lot like my username. That's disturbing.

Nah, actually I have something else to add: Almost every fan support decreases now. The last news we had were the costumes coming with the update, and it pretty much killed hype instead of reviving it.
Now everyone is just waiting for the 2 painful remaining months of the Ballot to pass or for other news about a Direct, but that's it.

To be fair, their schedule for the Ballot is a little bit big, but I guess they wanted enough time to finish the things they began.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Banjo and Kazooie?
DRAGONITE?
Crash Bandicoot?
Fulgore? (who?)

Some have abandoned K. Rool, but very few, really. In fact, as far as we can tell K. Rool's support has only grown, and several people who originally thought he was dead are coming around again until an official deconfirmation is made or he's actually playable. Random support threads have always existed, and will continue to exist, there's always obscure characters around.

Banjo-Kazooie has been a major thread ever since Phil Spencer's comment just after the ballot was announced.

Well the Mourning Moon appeared at the end, so perhaps they could be drained that way. I would expect there to be more than 8 characters in the follow up however. Along with the main characters from DD, other random children could form the first party. I do hope that no one becomes or remains as shallow as Himi tho.
I was thinking it could be either the Mourning Moon, or perhaps, at the start of the game Alex beats Isaac to an inch of his life, and the power of the Golden Sun within him keeps him alive, but much of his power is sealed away for some time.

Yeah, I do think the roster of characters will be a cross from the first three games and some new ones, but I think we'd get less new characters this time. Maybe 4 from Dark Dawn and most of the Lost Age cast, with only 2-4 new characters at best.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
I'm glad to see we're still active, even when there are no news... Oh well, still hoping that Isaac will get in,

Also, when watching the McLeodGaming stream, there was a lot of people saying that they voted for Isaac in the ballot, so that's cool.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So this is my Isaac moveset. Please let me know what you think about it, what you might change about it, or any ways to improve on it! :bee: ...Though how come it made two empty spoiler windows when I only needed one...?
ISAAC SHAKES THE PLAYING FIELD!!

Hailing from the world of Weyard, Isaac combines swordplay with his proficiency in Venus Psynergy to set himself apart from all the Nintendo All-Stars!

Style: Adept

Despite the impression of a simple swordsman, Isaac’s proficiency extends beyond that to the manipulation of the earth. Some of his basic attacks use the Sol Blade, which packs a hefty punch on it’s own, but he sets himself from all the other sword fighters in his power to manipulate the earth to his will. From summoning towering rock spires and setting small earthquakes to calling on tangles of brambles to ensnare his foes, the battlefield is Isaac’s real weapon.

Design: Blends his traditional design from Golden Sun with his adult design from Dark Dawn

On-Screen Entrance: Isaac appears on the screen using Retreat Psynergy.

Height: Just a little bit shorter than Shulk, but slightly taller than Little Mac

Weight: Between Link and Shulk’s weight.

Stage: Venus Lighthouse:

One of the Four Lighthouses built to seal the power of Alchemy from the world of Weyard and the setting of the final battle in the original Golden Sun. (For now, just imagine the Project M version) The stage has two forms, one where the Lighthouse hasn't been activated, and the other when it has been activated. In it's activated form, the Lighthouse splits in half to make a deep crevasse someone could accidentally fall into. The stage transitions from activated to inactivate every 45 seconds.

Music:
Battle Scene (Felix)/Final Boss (TLA) (Brawl Remix) (Smash Run)
Isaac’s Battle Theme (New Remix) (Smash Run)
Vs. Saturos (New Remix)
Weyard (Dark Dawn) (Original) (Smash Run)
Fight of Sons (Dark Dawn) (Original)
Battle Theme Medley (Golden Sun, The Lost Age, Dark Dawn – New Remix)

Standard Attacks: (Sword attacks – 5)

Jab: Isaac throws a quick punch before slashing with the Sol Blade.

Forward tilt: Isaac uses a small amount of Venus Psynergy to shoot a rock upwards a short distance away from him. Predictable to shield, but the rock is very fast.

Up tilt: Isaac uses Spire to shoot a vertical spear of earth upwards. The spire is a great anti-air tool, and a potential combo starter. The vertical range is about as tall as Isaac himself.

Down tilt: Isaac sweeps the ground with a bramble vine, which can cause tripping or sets his opponent up for a combo.

Dash attack: Isaac leaps forward and brings down the Sol Blade, a call back to his attack animation from Golden Sun.

Neutral air: Isaac swings the Sol Blade once in the air in a diagonal arc. Powerful, but not as fast compared to all his other aerial attacks.

Forward air: Kicks in the air.

Up air: Isaac uses Move Psynergy to bounce the opponent on the hand, damaging them and push them upwards.

Back air: Isaac swings the Sol Blade behind him.

Down air: Isaac dives into the ground using Planet Diver, Mars Psynergy from Golden Sun. A Stall-and-fall that deals fire damage. Isaac bounces off someone should the Sol Blade hit them on his descent, like Greninja.

Smash Attacks:

Side-Smash: Earthquake: Isaac slams the Sol Blade into the ground, sending a wave of rocks forward. The distance the rocks travel is increased by the charge time.

Up-Smash: Gaia: Isaac calls upon the earth’s might to blast out of the ground and send his opponents flying, an anti-air styled attack like Palutena’s Up-Smash. Upon reaching the apex, the molten rock falls back down like a fountain to deal extra damage.

Down Smash: Wild Growth: Isaac shoots out a tangle of brambles out of the ground that ensnare the opponent for a brief period of time. Enemies caught in the brambles are unable to move, similar to being buried, and allows Isaac to follow up with more attacks. It's range is right in front of Isaac.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Move: Isaac’s signature Psynergy attack from Super Smash Bros Brawl, in which he summons a magic hand that pushes the opponent away and fades away after travelling a short distance. The hand can be controlled slightly by tilting the control stick up or down.

Side Special: Megiddo: The Sol Blade’s innate power. Isaac builds up strength in the Sol Blade as he raises it towards the sun. Megiddo unleashes in three stages – first charge is an overhead sword slash, the second charge shoots a small meteor from the Sol Blade, the third charge unleashes a meteor from above that falls straight down.

Up Special: Lift: Isaac calls upon a Move Hand that tosses Isaac upwards. This doesn’t leave him helpless, and his trajectory can be slightly changed by aiming the hand up or down.

Down Special: Djinn Set: Isaac calls upon one of the four Djinn - Flint, Gust, Forge and Fizz to unleash an attack. Flint is a fast sword swipe, Forge is a small projectile of fire, Gust blows a wind strong enough to reflect enemy projectiles and Fizz heals Isaac slightly. The Djinn rotate after use, like Duck Hunt Duo’s Wild Gunmen.

Final Smash:Ragnarok: Isaac casts one of the strongest Venus Psynergy attacks – one that marks the end of the world. Isaac swings the Sol Blade, which stuns the opponent first, before getting struck down with a mighty energy sword from above. The energy sword causes a massive explosion that deals damage and has a similar range to a Smart Bomb’s full size, and instantaneous.

Grab: Isaac summons a slower Move hand travels forward until it hits someone, at which point it grabs them.
Forward throw: Isaac throws his opponent forwards.
Backward throw: Tosses the opponent towards Isaac to allow for potential combos.
Up throw: Tosses his opponent upwards, similar to Lift.
Down throw: Tosses the opponent downwards.

Alternate colours:
1st: Isaac’s traditional clothes
2nd: Garet
3rd: Ivan
4th: Mia
5th: Saturos
6th: Menardi
7th: Felix
8th: Matthew

Taunts:
Up-Taunt: Flint appears and floats around Isaac.
Side-Taunt: Creates two smaller Move hands that clap for his opponent
Down-Taunt: Performs the casting Psynergy animation from Golden Sun.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Purely Earth based. Make Ragnarok/Odyssey surprise a neutral B charge move.

Needs more originality and not copypasta of attacks other characters have.

I also like pictures.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have a really good feeling about the next dlc character reveals. I really think we got a good chance,

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
It's a joke dude.
I'm aware. It's so damn hard to convey inflections over an internet forum post... I'm sorry.
I have a really good feeling about the next dlc character reveals. I really think we got a good chance,
Can you send some of that optimism my way? I'm thinking we're going to get screwed with a bloody Mii Costume cuz that's how Master Samurai Soccer Guy's logic works.

Dat Jenna drawing...

Jenna was like my first Waifu ever.

I definitely thought she was better looking that Mia, though I wouldn't have kicked either of them out of bed.

Why am I talking in the past tense? Because I'm 26.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm aware. It's so damn hard to convey inflections over an internet forum post... I'm sorry.

Can you send some of that optimism my way? I'm thinking we're going to get screwed with a bloody Mii Costume cuz that's how Master Samurai Soccer Guy's logic works.

Dat Jenna drawing...

Jenna was like my first Waifu ever.

I definitely thought she was better looking that Mia, though I wouldn't have kicked either of them out of bed.

Why am I talking in the past tense? Because I'm 26.
Nah it wont happen. Only undeserving characters became mii outfits so far. Plus with K. Rool getting a mii costume and Isaac not I really think we've got it made.

Spootondorf

Smash Apprentice
Design: Blends his traditional design from Golden Sun with his adult design from Dark Dawn
I like this idea, though I thought Snake's blended design in Brawl looked a bit odd, so design is a toss-up.

I might not be remembering correctly, but I don't think Retreat has an animation for coming, only going. Maybe Teleport?

No punches. I dunno about other characters who do this (Shulk, right?), but it doesn't suit Isaac if we're thinking strictly about the games he comes from.

Forward tilt: Isaac uses a small amount of Venus Psynergy to shoot a rock upwards a short distance away from him. Predictable to shield, but the rock is very fast.
Similar to my last comment, I don't think this suits Isaac. As my moveset showed, I'm a big fan of not creating moves we never saw in Golden Sun. All I would do is weaken Isaac's canon moves to give the rest of the cast a fighting chance. :p You might say your idea here is similar to Gaia or Rockfall, but it actually brings to mind the boy from the bottom screen of Vale who shows you he can lift a small rock -- not exactly in Isaac's league.

Up tilt: Isaac uses Spire to shoot a vertical spear of earth upwards. The spire is a great anti-air tool, and a potential combo starter. The vertical range is about as tall as Isaac himself.
Canonically, Spire moves crashed down onto opponents from above. That's my only issue with this. If I weren't so canon-focused, I'd absolutely give this move my stamp of approval. I can just imagine how painful it would look!

Down tilt: Isaac sweeps the ground with a bramble vine, which can cause tripping or sets his opponent up for a combo.
Same canonicity issue, but I think that having a tripping move is a great idea. My thought for this was an uncharged Quake, it being either the up or down smash.

Dash attack: Isaac leaps forward and brings down the Sol Blade, a call back to his attack animation from Golden Sun.
*stamp of approval* Too much like Link's new dash attack, but still... canonical. *stamp*

Neutral air: Isaac swings the Sol Blade once in the air in a diagonal arc. Powerful, but not as fast compared to all his other aerial attacks.
Not canon, but as my moveset shows, there's only so much canon he can do in the air, so this would be fine. I resorted to using attack items -- a fact I wasn't incredibly happy with -- though I like my implementation of them. Neutral air was Oil Drop, back air was crystal powder, forward air was weasel claw, up air was gunpowder bomb (yuck), and down air was spire (which I'd much rather have as a special move, actually). Spire can be used as a recovery move in the air, but not on the ground.

Don't like the non-sword physical attacks, and this sounds a bit too much like Link now.

Up air: Isaac uses Move Psynergy to bounce the opponent on the hand, damaging them and push them upwards.
Not bad, but not canon. Sorry, I'm a pretty strict canon...ist. :/

Ok, sword and no fist or foot -- good! *stamp stamp stamp* Still not canon, but for this one, I don't care. *stamps "hypocrite" on own forehead*

Down air: Isaac dives into the ground using Planet Diver, Mars Psynergy from Golden Sun. A Stall-and-fall that deals fire damage. Isaac bounces off someone should the Sol Blade hit them on his descent, like Greninja.
Excellent! I'd keep to Venus moves, but if Sakurai strayed from them to use other elements, this would be an awesome choice!

Side-Smash: Earthquake: Isaac slams the Sol Blade into the ground, sending a wave of rocks forward. The distance the rocks travel is increased by the charge time.
That's not actually a variant of Quake, though. I'd be ok with slamming the sword down and the canonical Quake animation occurring, though Isaac really shouldn't need to use his sword. It just looks cool. :p

Up-Smash: Gaia: Isaac calls upon the earth’s might to blast out of the ground and send his opponents flying, an anti-air styled attack like Palutena’s Up-Smash. Upon reaching the apex, the molten rock falls back down like a fountain to deal extra damage.
YES!!!! *STAMP*

Down Smash: Wild Growth: Isaac shoots out a tangle of brambles out of the ground that ensnare the opponent for a brief period of time. Enemies caught in the brambles are unable to move, similar to being buried, and allows Isaac to follow up with more attacks. It's range is right in front of Isaac.
Caveat: Growth and Bramble are different. Are you combining them? I'd be game for that -- one giant plant attack, using two Psynergies at once!

Neutral Special: Move: Isaac’s signature Psynergy attack from Super Smash Bros Brawl, in which he summons a magic hand that pushes the opponent away and fades away after travelling a short distance. The hand can be controlled slightly by tilting the control stick up or down.
Good choice.

Side Special: Megiddo: The Sol Blade’s innate power. Isaac builds up strength in the Sol Blade as he raises it towards the sun. Megiddo unleashes in three stages – first charge is an overhead sword slash, the second charge shoots a small meteor from the Sol Blade, the third charge unleashes a meteor from above that falls straight down.
To be more faithful to Golden Sun, it would be good if he leapt into the air, at least a few feet, for this. I do like the multi-stage idea, which I think I'll use to modify Megiddo as my up special.

Up Special: Lift: Isaac calls upon a Move Hand that tosses Isaac upwards. This doesn’t leave him helpless, and his trajectory can be slightly changed by aiming the hand up or down.
Same issue I have with the Super Smash Flash 2 version: Lift uses two hands on either side of the character/object that just shift upward. Canonicity strikes again!

Down Special: Djinn Set: Isaac calls upon one of the four Djinn - Flint, Gust, Forge and Fizz to unleash an attack. Flint is a fast sword swipe, Forge is a small projectile of fire, Gust blows a wind strong enough to reflect enemy projectiles and Fizz heals Isaac slightly. The Djinn rotate after use, like Duck Hunt Duo’s Wild Gunmen.
I know I said I'd keep things to Venus, but I was actually having a hard time finding enough suitable Venus Djinn for this. I endorse your idea!

Final Smash:Ragnarok: Isaac casts one of the strongest Venus Psynergy attacks – one that marks the end of the world. Isaac swings the Sol Blade, which stuns the opponent first, before getting struck down with a mighty energy sword from above. The energy sword causes a massive explosion that deals damage and has a similar range to a Smart Bomb’s full size, and instantaneous.
Judgment or bust. Odyssey would be a better choice than Ragnarok if Isaac's the only character we'd get. Not saying Ragnarok isn't, and wouldn't look, awesome, but it's not the strongest single-target Venus Psynergy in Isaac's/Felix's/Matthew's mono-elemental move pool. But again, Judgment -- we need a summon, and it might as well be the most powerful Venus-only one.

Grab: Isaac summons a slower Move hand travels forward until it hits someone, at which point it grabs them.
Backward throw: Tosses the opponent towards Isaac to allow for potential combos.
I'll endorse this if it's the Psynergy hand doing all the throwing.

Isaac, don't leave Golden Sun without it!

Also, don't forget Isaac's get-up and ledge attacks!

Last edited:

hwrdjacob

Smash Cadet
Roy in Smash 4 is the poster boy of amazing blended looks (To an extent, so is Marth, but wow... they made his armor Brawl colored and his sword Brawl style... everything else is FE12). Melee, FE6 AND FE13? It looks so awesome. I have faith they won't make Isaac too terribly awful if they fuse GSGBA and GSDD... but it can also go horribly, horribly wrong if they aren't careful.

Liverpool19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Clemo13
So this is my Isaac moveset. Please let me know what you think about it, what you might change about it, or any ways to improve on it! :bee: ...Though how come it made two empty spoiler windows when I only needed one...?
ISAAC SHAKES THE PLAYING FIELD!!

Hailing from the world of Weyard, Isaac combines swordplay with his proficiency in Venus Psynergy to set himself apart from all the Nintendo All-Stars!

Style: Adept

Despite the impression of a simple swordsman, Isaac’s proficiency extends beyond that to the manipulation of the earth. Some of his basic attacks use the Sol Blade, which packs a hefty punch on it’s own, but he sets himself from all the other sword fighters in his power to manipulate the earth to his will. From summoning towering rock spires and setting small earthquakes to calling on tangles of brambles to ensnare his foes, the battlefield is Isaac’s real weapon.

Height: Just a little bit shorter than Shulk, but slightly taller than Little Mac

Weight: Between Link and Shulk’s weight.

Stage: Venus Lighthouse:

One of the Four Lighthouses built to seal the power of Alchemy from the world of Weyard and the setting of the final battle in the original Golden Sun. (For now, just imagine the Project M version) The stage has two forms, one where the Lighthouse hasn't been activated, and the other when it has been activated. In it's activated form, the Lighthouse splits in half to make a deep crevasse someone could accidentally fall into. The stage transitions from activated to inactivate every 45 seconds.

Music:
Battle Scene (Felix)/Final Boss (TLA) (Brawl Remix) (Smash Run)
Isaac’s Battle Theme (New Remix) (Smash Run)
Vs. Saturos (New Remix)
Weyard (Dark Dawn) (Original) (Smash Run)
Fight of Sons (Dark Dawn) (Original)
Battle Theme Medley (Golden Sun, The Lost Age, Dark Dawn – New Remix)

Standard Attacks: (Sword attacks – 5)

Smash Attacks:

Special Attacks:

Alternate colours:
1st: Isaac’s traditional clothes
2nd: Garet
3rd: Ivan
4th: Mia
5th: Saturos
6th: Menardi
7th: Felix
8th: Matthew

Taunts:
Up-Taunt: Flint appears and floats around Isaac.
Side-Taunt: Creates two smaller Move hands that clap for his opponent
Really cool, probably would have preferred to have Judgment as his Final Smash and Ragnarok a Special, but I can't think of something like that Djinn swapping so I should just shut up.

EDIT: Why did you have 3 spoiler boxes I'm confused. :urg:

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Hmm it'd be interesting to imagine a modernized look for Isaac. All I could really see them doing aside from updating his assist trophy look is possibly redesining the red breastplate he has equipped and fitting his clothes a bit differently. I can't say I'm a big fan of his assist trophy design though, as it looks a bit dull and blocky. I'd honestly be okay with them using his DD design but I feel like he needs to have the yellow scarf.

They should take inspiration from his original artwork, as he looks really great here. Would love to see his hair a lot more like that.

Actually after looking at all this artwork, I just realized how off the brawl render really is. It's lacking a lot of detail.

Make his top/pants different colours, make his hair more pointed and add more detail to his top. He would look a lot better.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I think the Judgement vs. Ragnarok/Odyssey for Final Smash is dependent on what we'd want the Final Smash to be.

Do we want it a map crushing attack like PK Starstorm? In that case, go Judgement.

Or...

Do we want it as a single target annihilator like Critical Hit or Triforce Slash? In that case, go Odyssey.

Hmm it'd be interesting to imagine a modernized look for Isaac. All I could really see them doing aside from updating his assist trophy look is possibly redesining the red breastplate he has equipped and fitting his clothes a bit differently. I can't say I'm a big fan of his assist trophy design though, as it looks a bit dull and blocky. I'd honestly be okay with them using his DD design but I feel like he needs to have the yellow scarf.
That's pretty much the reason why most people want to see Isaac get Smashified. Regardless of what you may think of Smashified, they do good work and the art they do DOES look like it would slide right into Smash4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Yeah I hope so. I just kind of imagined his smashified looking like an HD version of his brawl assist trophy. Never noticed how off the model was until I saw the artwork just now lol

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
It's not a Golden Sun comic, but it's a comic nevertheless:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
It's a joke dude.

Anyway:

Raise the roof, *******!

…no, seriously. You broke it, so raise it back up.
Oh thanks for posting this one :D

That one has got to be another favourite of mine. Everyone onto the roof. And boom. That really cracked me up when I first read it.

Poor Isaac though, his house got destroyed without needing a huge boulder. Especially if you are a fan of Isaac x Roof (that is actually a thing :facepalm:).

It's not a Golden Sun comic, but it's a comic nevertheless:
X D I love it!

I would be posting some more Splatoon stuff I found if this wasn't the Isaac thread :p Thanks for sharing though, haven't seen this one. So how old is that Kid Squid (see what I did there)?

Last edited:

Starless

Smash Cadet
38-early forties are good enough, but if you want to have access to all spells you could grind to level 52/54 (I couldn't remember), though most of the endgame Psynergy obtained at that level aren't worth it.

Top Bottom