• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Aaah crappy internet. The bane of my monster hunting. Splatting. MMORPG-ing. And posting on Smashboards :D

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
McLeodGaming is streaming on Twitch. They said there's going to be a surprise at the end of the stream.
Even if in the end it's not about Isaac, it's still nice to have the possibility to see Isaac in a Smash game. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/mcleodgaming

D

Deleted member

McLeodGaming is streaming on Twitch. They said there's going to be a surprise at the end of the stream.
Even if in the end it's not about Isaac, it's still nice to have the possibility to see Isaac in a Smash game. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/mcleodgaming
Isaac has been revealed already, so i don't think it's something GS related.
If anything, it could be a new character for SSF2 (since they mentioned something like that in their officialfacebook page.)

Anyway, now we go to Kyouji's last comic:

If that hellstorm had tipped any further, Garet would have literally been “breaking wind.”

NEXT ON GS COMICS:SAIKI YUNI.

Last edited by a moderator:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
If Mia is unhappy with that, she will definitely not be pleased about who Isaac ends up with :p

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
.......What's mudshipping? (sounds like beign shipped with a mudkip.....)

Well anyway, we start with: Saiki Yuni!
Mudshipping is shipping Isaac and Mia as a couple I believe.

edit - To explain. Isaac is a Venus Adept, Mia is a Mercury Adept. Venus is Earth magic, Mercury is water magic. Earth and Water make mud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mudshipping is shipping Isaac and Mia as a couple I believe.

edit - To explain. Isaac is a Venus Adept, Mia is a Mercury Adept. Venus is Earth magic, Mercury is water magic. Earth and Water make mud.
Oh....Ooooooooooohhhh.....eh........that's fine........err......i suppose that those.....um......."shippers" must haven been very sad back when they discovered that Matthew's mother was......well...you know who. (and what does @Burruni have to do with this?)
Have another comic:

Who needs Takamaru when you have Samurai Isaac?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Oh....Ooooooooooohhhh.....eh........that's fine........err......i suppose that those.....um......."shippers" must haven been very sad back when they discovered that Matthew's mother was......well...you know who. (and what does @Burruni have to do with this?)
Have another comic:

When Valeshipping was confirmed canon, the Mudshippers stopped short of protesting outside Nintendo's HQs. But there were some Mudshippers who INSANELY pissed. God help us all when the FanFic writers got in... Poor Jenna...

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
D

Deleted member

When Flameshipping was confirmed canon, the Mudshippers stopped short of protesting outside Nintendo's HQs. But there were some Mudshippers who INSANELY pissed. God help us all when the FanFic writers got in... Poor Jenna...
Well, you know what people say:
"All is fair in Love and Smash Speculation."

Wait....people don't say that......

Last edited by a moderator:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Have another comic:

What does Burruni have to do with this? You randomly put him in your post lol. Also @Burruni 's been gone for a while. Hope he's okay.

D

Deleted member

Well this became awkward pretty quickly....

And speaking of awkward.....

NSFW COMIC, READ AT YOUR OWN COST

Did i mention these comics were made before TLA was released?

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
You know That I support Bandana Dee. I LOVE TO HAVE HIM!!! Is only popular in Smashboards but actually, he becoming more important and recognizable than others. Like my old Bandana Bridge pal say, Sakurai is only have nostalgia for OLD Kirby game not the MODERN Kirby game. WERE LUCKY that dream Landa 64 have ONE SINGLE modern kirby music that is a Final Boss, the rest modern Kirby music don't even fit for Smash as a Fighting game.

No more DEE Stuff. I just wanna point out my Dee some reason why its having hard time.

Daisy suck. But, I like K. Rool and Wolf in Smash 4, Not support it, but it fine.

I still want Isaac 2x than Bandana Dee about. Isaac and Bandana Dee are my TOP TOP.

And those comics are simple and funny, especially the The End one. The boat is the plot of the next game. MOAR COMICS.
I definitely gonna get Lost Age, Still want it.

Still strange there no direct Around... Still waiting...

D

Deleted member

Remember when we were talking about Mudshipping earlier?
Well i found this image by accident:
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, I HAVE NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING WITH ANYONE IN MY LIFE! except for maybe ZeroXCiel but that's another story...

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Not enough celebration here!
Somehow made it out of Air's Rock. If it were to be a stage, it would probably be larger than both Temples combined if we were going for accuracy.
And half of the match will be spent floating on whirlwinds.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Speaking of shipping, I hope Golden Sun 4 tells us who are the mothers of Tyrell and Karis and the father of Rief. It has kinda bugged me the fact that we only know the parents of Matthew, Himi, Eoleo and Amiti.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well, I'm currently on a journey through a dormant volcano's cave in search of Isaac. Wish me luck!

(Isaac Shaia from Lufia: the Legend Returns, that is...)

I don't have anything to say here.
Oh God that left one lol... The right one is just... er, weird?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Remember when we were talking about Mudshipping earlier?
Well i found this image by accident:
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, I HAVE NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING WITH ANYONE IN MY LIFE! except for maybe ZeroXCiel but that's another story...
Looking at you like that -_-

That picture manages to ship Mia x Isaac and Garet x Mia at the same time :laugh: And Ivan is enjoying the show, he pushed Garet after all.

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about you guys, but I think Felix's son or daughter should be the main protagonist on Golden Sun 4. I kinda miss Felix...

Top Bottom