• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Morbi

Scavenger
If Isaac misses the roster, it will be because Sakurai found his notability lacking, not his uniqueness. His clever assist trophy ability is evidence of that.

Isaac could've been a straightforward attacker like other ATs. Goroh? Sword. Lyn? Sword. Gray Fox? Sword. Kat and Ana, who could have had some silly WarioWare-based abilities or even some cool ninja tricks? Sword. Little Mac just runs around punching. What else can he do? Saki mixes up with slashes with projectiles, but like so many other ATs, he basically just pummels enemies until he disappears.

Isaac could've been the same. Show up, cast some attack psynergy move, then disappear. But no, Sakurai saw something in Isaac. Something not only unique, but central the series' gameplay. He saw his field psynergy and used it brilliantly. Isaac definitely brings something unique to Smash.

He also feels ready-made for the roster. He's got a a clear (and unrepresented) archetype: magic swordsman. He's got a consistent (and unrepresented) theme: earth magic. He's got an easy-to-envision playstyle that's reinforced by his Venus theme: a "grounded" character who excels on the ground but has a poor aerial and recovery game.

One look at what Isaac can do and players can "get" what he's about. He doesn't have a random mishmash of moves with no clear design.

He's all about terra firma.
Yes, he is one of those "true" assists like Andross or Devilman. That is why I really think that he has more notability than some of the other returning assists *cough Starfy *cough. However, I would honestly be disappointed if Sakurai doesn't find Isaac notable, despite proof of that in Brawl. Especially if we get Shulk.

I honestly think he will go for the more unique one though, Rosalina could be precedent for this. Could we have gotten Bowser Jr. instead? I can honestly say that Bowser Jr. is much more prevalent, iconic, popular, and notable. So hopefully uniqueness is triumphant.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I have heard that Isaac is more heavily requested in the west than in Japan, that would be my number one concern of what could be holding him back. Then again sakurai was happy to drop Marth and Roy on the western world in Melee so that might not be much of an issue.

Has Sakurai ever said anything about the golden sun series? (like in interviews or on twitter) It would help if he was a fan...

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
Yes, he is one of those "true" assists like Andross or Devilman. That is why I really think that he has more notability than some of the other returning assists *cough Starfy *cough. However, I would honestly be disappointed if Sakurai doesn't find Isaac notable, despite proof of that in Brawl. Especially if we get Shulk.

I honestly think he will go for the more unique one though, Rosalina could be precedent for this. Could we have gotten Bowser Jr. instead? I can honestly say that Bowser Jr. is much more prevalent, iconic, popular, and notable. So hopefully uniqueness is triumphant.
Are you trying to start something here?

And as I've said before, considering Starfy's popularity over in Japan I find his disconfirmation quite troubling for similar series (Golden Sun, Sin and Punishment, Custom Robo, etc.) I stated before that they are all similarly inactive series and the fact that Starfy, who was supposedly the 2nd most popular new series character after Shulk over there was passed over makes you wonder by what credentials are characters chosen besides being popular and important. The WFT and Villager (even Olimar) make it seem to me that unless you are some crazy-popular character (Megaman) or the series you come from is current then it doesn't seem that particular new series will represented with a character (with exception of retros). Would go into more detail but I actually already did pages ago and I'm too lazy to "redo" the whole thing.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Samurai is smartphone autocorrect version of Sakurai. It happens to me all of the time.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
With the playable Rosalina and the Ashley and Skull Kid Assist Trophies revealed, I'm thinking Sakurai is basing a lot of his newcomers from the Brawl-era "polls" and requests, in which Isaac was also a popular choice.
Not to squash your enthusiasm, but those characters weren't all that popular during the era of the Brawl poll (Ashley is ehhh... debatable), Rosalina was still like a year away from her game even releasing.

I'd say the best sign of Sakurai still referring to Brawl-era popularity is how he specifically stated Mega Man's inclusion was based on his position in the Brawl poll.

As long as Isaac's neutral special is that telekinetic hand push from Brawl... I will main him all day, every day. :awesome:

Seriously though, I really like the hand thing. It is actually what got me interested in his character.
As unique as the effect is it's actually a rather poor representation of that character. It's like if Pokemon Trainer was somehow hypothetically relegated to 'Cut' or something.

I have heard that Isaac is more heavily requested in the west than in Japan, that would be my number one concern of what could be holding him back. Then again sakurai was happy to drop Marth and Roy on the western world in Melee so that might not be much of an issue.
To be fair, Japan and not Japan aren't exactly equal in Sakurai's (or Japan's) eyes, the bias rarely goes the other way. Though Isaac used to be a perfectly popular character there, and Sakurai has been known to use old popularity, so who knows.

Are you trying to start something here?

And as I've said before, considering Starfy's popularity over in Japan I find his disconfirmation quite troubling for similar series (Golden Sun, Sin and Punishment, Custom Robo, etc.) I stated before that they are all similarly inactive series and the fact that Starfy, who was supposedly the 2nd most popular new series character after Shulk over there was passed over makes you wonder by what credentials are characters chosen besides being popular and important.
It's not like the abundance of new c-list series would necessarily be a good thing for those still in question, roster space isn't unlimited. Now that Starfy got deconfirmed it's like people were expecting all the ATs with a possible chance to get in all together, or none of them. This doesn't effect the other ATs one way or another, they aren't all tied together in Sakurai's mind.

And to be fair, Starfy wasn't that popular in Japan. More than here, yeah, but it's not like his Smash fanbase was huge or anything.

The WFT and Villager (even Olimar) make it seem to me that unless you are some crazy-popular character (Megaman) or the series you come from is current then it doesn't seem that particular new series will represented with a character (with exception of retros). Would go into more detail but I actually already did pages ago and I'm too lazy to "redo" the whole thing.
Again, when Sakurai was compiling the roster, regardless of actual chance, series like GS, S&P, and Starfy weren't as inactive as previously, they had all had games in the preceding years; all had post-Brawl iterations.

Plus, look at Metroid, when it was first included in 64, it hadn't seen any game that whole generation, and it was popular during its NES and SNES heydey, yeah, but not crazy popular, especially in Japan, which was the sole intended audience for the first Smash. Yet it still got included, likely because as a series it still left a relatively large and notable impact, even if not a recent impact.

I wish we could make Samurai aware of Issac's potential and how much he's supported.
Even if we could sadly at this point it wouldn't really matter.

OK. The only RPG I've played is Pokemon, but I might give this one a try.
Don't be deterred by the heavy amount of dialogue at the beginning, it picks up. Have fun!

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
Not to squash your enthusiasm, but those characters weren't all that popular during the era of the Brawl poll (Ashley is ehhh... debatable), Rosalina was still like a year away from her game even releasing.

I'd say the best sign of Sakurai still referring to Brawl-era popularity is how he specifically stated Mega Man's inclusion was based on his position in the Brawl poll.

Don't forget about Villager!

As unique as the effect is it's actually a rather poor representation of that character. It's like if Pokemon Trainer was somehow hypothetically relegated to 'Cut' or something.

Well we do have Ness and Lucas using PK moves they don't even use in their own game. Regarding "Push" though I feel it would actually work quite nicely as a neutral special especially because we could fit many of his other Psyenergy attacks into the other special moves as well as normal moves. His sword could also easily be used in normal attacks. Possible use of a summon for FS as well. That pretty much takes care of anything except the Dijinn (which I honestly don't see working in both a plausible and unique way at this point.) I don't know about you but this seems like a fine way of representing him.

To be fair, Japan and not Japan aren't exactly equal in Sakurai's (or Japan's) eyes, the bias rarely goes the other way. Though Isaac used to be a perfectly popular character there, and Sakurai has been known to use old popularity, so who knows.

It's not like the abundance of new c-list series would necessarily be a good thing for those still in question, roster space isn't unlimited. Now that Starfy got deconfirmed it's like people were expecting all the ATs with a possible chance to get in all together, or none of them. This doesn't effect the other ATs one way or another, they aren't all tied together in Sakurai's mind.

And to be fair, Starfy wasn't that popular in Japan. More than here, yeah, but it's not like his Smash fanbase was huge or anything.

Not for me. Every AT getting in would be highly unplausible. My early roster only contained 3 of them who happened to be the ones I thought had a good chance with a combination of things such as popularity, uniqueness, impact, etc. (Isaac, Starfy and Little Mac) I certainly didn't think they would have a much better chance because they were ATs at one point nor did I pick them because they were AT's. I would hope other people did the same.

Also, yeah it wasn't huge but it was higher than Isaac's popularity over there. My thoughts were that with the few true "all-stars" left that Sakurai might try and branch out to some new series and if Starfy was in fact the 2nd most requested new series (and also C-Tier according to Chronobound) over there than maybe he could have made an impact. Not to mention that the characters he was beaten by seemed to be from well-repped franchises already so I thought he had a good chance. Not great, just good.

Again, when Sakurai was compiling the roster, regardless of actual chance, series like GS, S&P, and Starfy weren't as inactive as previously, they had all had games in the preceding years; all had post-Brawl iterations.

Plus, look at Metroid, when it was first included in 64, it hadn't seen any game that whole generation, and it was popular during its NES and SNES heydey, yeah, but not crazy popular, especially in Japan, which was the sole intended audience for the first Smash. Yet it still got included, likely because as a series it still left a relatively large and notable impact, even if not a recent impact.

Metroid is a whole different entity as it was actually included at a time when Nintendo franchises were actually quite scarce (when you consider Smash was released at the end of the 64's lifetime). No Pikmin, No Golden Sun, No Animal Crossing, No Starfy, etc. With the exception of a few "retros" there really wasn't all that much other than what was included in Smash 64. Nintendo has added like 30+ franchises since then. I get what you're saying though but honestly the only series that I felt have made big impacts since then are Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Wii Fit and the Wii series. And maybe just maybe Golden Sun. Ironically, 3 of these have been added to Smash already.

Even if we could sadly at this point it wouldn't really matter.

Don't be deterred by the heavy amount of dialogue at the beginning, it picks up. Have fun!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Don't forget about Villager!
Sort of... but Sakurai didn't really ever use popularity as a reason for his inclusion.

Well we do have Ness and Lucas using PK moves they don't even use in their own game. Regarding "Push" though I feel it would actually work quite nicely as a neutral special especially because we could fit many of his other Psyenergy attacks into the other special moves as well as normal moves. His sword could also easily be used in normal attacks. Possible use of a summon for FS as well. That pretty much takes care of anything except the Dijinn (which I honestly don't see working in both a plausible and unique way at this point.) I don't know about you but this seems like a fine way of representing him.
I'm not saying it couldn't work just fine in a moveset, but considering his whole array of potential had to be distilled into one "attack" as an AT, I think Move was a poor choice considering all the other things he is capable of, and are more associated with him (even though he uses it regularly - the big ol hand really only became closely associated with him post-Brawl).

Also, just because other characters use moves in Smash they can't even learn doesn't mean other characters also doing that would be a good thing when they have their own attacks at their disposal.

Not for me. Every AT getting in would be highly unplausible. My early roster only contained 3 of them who happened to be the ones I thought had a good chance with a combination of things such as popularity, uniqueness, impact, etc. (Isaac, Starfy and Little Mac) I certainly didn't think they would have a much better chance because they were ATs at one point nor did I pick them because they were AT's. I would hope other people did the same.
Well, yeah, ofc getting every AT would be implausible, I'm just saying the ATs stand individually, getting one deconfirmed doesn't automatically affect chances of the others. Just because one c-list didn't make it doesn't mean the others are all in jeopardy solely on that basis, it was a given not all of them would make it anyway. It's not like Sakurai is going to load up on c-list characters, chances were good we'd only get a two, maybe three.

Also, yeah it wasn't huge but it was higher than Isaac's popularity over there. My thoughts were that with the few true "all-stars" left that Sakurai might try and branch out to some new series and if Starfy was in fact the 2nd most requested new series (and also C-Tier according to Chronobound) over there than maybe he could have made an impact. Not to mention that the characters he was beaten by seemed to be from well-repped franchises already so I thought he had a good chance. Not great, just good.
Well just because Sakurai prioritizes Japan doesn't mean he ignores the rest of the world. Just because Starfy's series was more popular there than GS post-Brawl doesn't mean the fact that worldwide GS has left a bigger impact including in pre-Brawl Japan won't play a factor in his decisions. It's not like Starfy's chances were superior to Isaac's.

And being 2nd most requested isn't a huge deal if you're still not that requested. Sakurai looks for the popular characters in general, not the popular characters of certain categories (excluding retro and third-party).

Metroid is a whole different entity as it was actually included at a time when Nintendo franchises were actually quite scarce (when you consider Smash was released at the end of the 64's lifetime). No Pikmin, No Golden Sun, No Animal Crossing, No Starfy, etc. With the exception of a few "retros" there really wasn't all that much other than what was included in Smash 64. Nintendo has added like 30+ franchises since then. I get what you're saying though but honestly the only series that I felt have made big impacts since then are Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Wii Fit and the Wii series. And maybe just maybe Golden Sun. Ironically, 3 of these have been added to Smash already.
But it's not like Sakurai had a specific quota of series to fill, he very well could've picked a planned character like Bowser, Dedede, or Mewtwo; all of more popularity (well... maybe not Dedede) and "currentness" than Samus. Or he could've added a FE character, that series had already seen several more entries (and more recent entries) than Metroid did, not to mention being Japan-only wouldn't have been a problem considering 64 was also intended to be Japan-only.

I'm just saying being "current" isn't all it's cracked up to be (although obviously it does play a notable role - just not the only role should a character not have "crazy popularity"). Series like Metroid and Mother and characters like Marth weren't added because Sakurai couldn't find any more current series or characters left in Nintendo's stable, it's because they left a resounding impact, which is what Sakurai values as far as inclusions go. And compared to most series still unrepresented in Smash, it's what Isaac and GS have.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Would it be overpowered if Isaac had a long distance grab?

I was thinking he could use catch to grab enemies from afar:
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Catch

Then use carry to move them around:
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Carry

The animations would be similar to the games. Also to break the grab you'd still have to hit Isaac and not the hands.

Also, as an alternative to using his hand psynergy as a grappling hook (which I don't think occurs in game) he could use lift:
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Lift

Two hands would grab his shoulders and lift him upwards, he could potentially have some hover afterwards by using hover:
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Hover

Also there's halt which could be used to freeze an enemy in place temporarily:
http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Halt

By the way in the game these are utility psynergy rather than elemental psynergy. They're largely field moves.

Lastly we have growth: http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/Growth_Psynergy_series
It could be used for damage of course but could have the secondary effect of creating temporary ladders that can be climbed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
^I had a similar idea, using catch for his grab, lift for his up throw and crush for his forward throw.

I also got a weird idea of using lash for his tether grab, lol.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I definitely want to see his psynergy hand used for his grabs.

On the ground, he uses "Catch", which acts as a ranged grab. In the air he can cast "Grip", using it as a tether recovery. He could have "Pound" or "Crush" as his down throw, "Lift" or "Scoop" as his up throw, "Force" as his forward throw, and perhaps "Move" as a back throw.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I think Grip would be the most Iconic. Or Growth could be a tether recover. It only makes sense to me if his recovery was limited because he's earth based. I think someone already mentioned this.

This would idea would never happen, but I think everytime he used a special move, a text box should appear above his damage meter (just like when he would cast a spell out of battle) with the spell he was casting.

I also hope several elements return when he is playable (staying positive) such as the circles that surround him when he casts/is using psynergy. I also want the amazing particle effects the gameboy advance had.

Also, besides Fire Emblem and Pokemon, I really feel Golden Sun would be the most likely representative to get at LEAST a stage on the 3DS version. There are an unlimited number of locations they could use. Lighthouses would be the most iconic, of course.

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
Sort of... but Sakurai didn't really ever use popularity as a reason for his inclusion.

I'm not saying it couldn't work just fine in a moveset, but considering his whole array of potential had to be distilled into one "attack" as an AT, I think Move was a poor choice considering all the other things he is capable of, and are more associated with him (even though he uses it regularly - the big ol hand really only became closely associated with him post-Brawl).

Also, just because other characters use moves in Smash they can't even learn doesn't mean other characters also doing that would be a good thing when they have their own attacks at their disposal.

Um... that is not at all what I said. My point was that Sakurai does not always stay completly true to the characters origins. He does a pretty good job of this though for the most part. We can't control what Sakurai picks for both characters and ATs. My guess as to why Move was picked was either because Sakurai thought it would be a unique thing for an AT to do (we did have a lot of AT variety) or he doesn't actually know that much about GS. And yes, characters using moves they don't even have access ti is a bad thing... but nowhere in my brief "summary" of an Isaac moveset did I mention him using stuff he has no access to (I assume you were confused as to what I meant by the first Ness and Lucas statement?)

Well, yeah, ofc getting every AT would be implausible, I'm just saying the ATs stand individually, getting one deconfirmed doesn't automatically affect chances of the others. Just because one c-list didn't make it doesn't mean the others are all in jeopardy solely on that basis, it was a given not all of them would make it anyway. It's not like Sakurai is going to load up on c-list characters, chances were good we'd only get a two, maybe three.

My reasoning was not that every AT is tied together but that I thought maybe Sakurai was looking for more current franchises this time (which you addressed below so I have no idea why you keep bringing this point up). Just so you know, I still have Little Mac in my roster and I agree with you that ATs do in fact stand individually.

Well just because Sakurai prioritizes Japan doesn't mean he ignores the rest of the world. Just because Starfy's series was more popular there than GS post-Brawl doesn't mean the fact that worldwide GS has left a bigger impact including in pre-Brawl Japan won't play a factor in his decisions. It's not like Starfy's chances were superior to Isaac's.

And being 2nd most requested isn't a huge deal if you're still not that requested. Sakurai looks for the popular characters in general, not the popular characters of certain categories (excluding retro and third-party).

Never said Starfy's chances were better than Isaac's and I honestly never thought they were considering Starfy has only had 1 game released worldwide out of his 5. Isaac on the other hand is part of a series which has released all titles overseas. My other point in that statement was that some of the characters he was beaten by were already from pretty well-represented franchises such as Waddle Dee from Kirby and Zoroark from Pokemon (although Sakurai has the final say in how well the series is actually repped). Of course, he was also beaten by characters such as Palutena, Chrom and King K. Rool who are from series that could use some expanding. And though you said he was not very popular according to Chronobound's he was actually at least in the top 25 (which is debatable). His chances were certainly better than they were previously.

Impact is also a debatable thing if you ask me. What Sakurai finds as "making an impact" may not be what you and I think. For example, I do in fact think that Golden Sun is a great RPG but does it make an impact? I think yes. But in a decade where there was literally many great RPGs such as Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY, Mass Effect, etc. does it impress him? Even on Nintendo consoles alone FE and Nintendo's own Xenoblade did pretty well also. Some may not have made as much as GS but then again is sales what Sakurai considers making an impact? AC and Wii Fit being added seem to give this impression but how do we know for sure? It could be gameplay, like Pikmin or something entirely different.

But it's not like Sakurai had a specific quota of series to fill, he very well could've picked a planned character like Bowser, Dedede, or Mewtwo; all of more popularity (well... maybe not Dedede) and "currentness" than Samus. Or he could've added a FE character, that series had already seen several more entries (and more recent entries) than Metroid did, not to mention being Japan-only wouldn't have been a problem considering 64 was also intended to be Japan-only.

True.

I'm just saying being "current" isn't all it's cracked up to be (although obviously it does play a notable role - just not the only role should a character not have "crazy popularity"). Series like Metroid and Mother and characters like Marth weren't added because Sakurai couldn't find any more current series or characters left in Nintendo's stable, it's because they left a resounding impact, which is what Sakurai values as far as inclusions go. And compared to most series still unrepresented in Smash, it's what Isaac and GS have.
Discussed "impact" above.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Isaac's assist trophy I thought was a bit OP good representation of the character since you use move so much. At least in the first game that is.

Morbi

Scavenger
Isaac's assist trophy I thought was a bit OP good representation of the character since you use move so much. At least in the first game that is.
Yeah, that assist trophy is boss. I always piss myself a little bit when it comes out and starts turning the tide of the battle. On the other hand, when you get him... you just feel so relieved that he is there to secure your win. :awesome:

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Im not agree. "Move" is certainly an iconic part of Golden Sun and Hans. Yet is only a part of the game, in Golden Sun you use "Move" when you need to pull a log to a certain position, not to fight against a giant dragon of 20 tones.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Im not agree. "Move" is certainly an iconic part of Golden Sun and Hans. Yet is only a part of the game, in Golden Sun you use "Move" when you need to pull a log to a certain position, not to fight against a giant dragon of 20 tones.
Well, yeah. But this is smash bros. If the move is iconic they would make it work for smash. The "he never used that ability to fight" thing is a bit stupid when looking at the move itself.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Maybe he should've used his field psynergy in combat.

That fusion dragon would've been a pushover if Isaac simply nudged it off the lighthouse aerie.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx

That fusion dragon would've been a pushover if Isaac simply nudged it off the lighthouse aerie.
Lmfao.
It would just read

"Nothing happened."

Since I had some time to kill, I made this.
Also I tweeted this too Samurai. So I know he's seen it. I've tweeted him several times about Issac. I even Google translate it into Japanese and post in English too haha. I want Isaac more than anything!

Last edited by a moderator:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

This would be so hilarious :laugh:

Also, good pun with pushover.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Since I had some time to kill, I made this.
If only....
I long for this day. Anyway, very nice Fal, next time I add to the OP I'll throw this in. :D

Also I tweeted this too Samurai. So I know he's seen it. I've tweeted him several times about Issac. I even Google translate it into Japanese and post in English too haha. I want Isaac more than anything!
It's great that you're so involved with supporting Isaac but tbh at this time doing that kind of stuff probably won't amount to a whole lot, Sakurai has likely had Isaac's role decided for a while now. :/

Morbi

Scavenger
If only....
I long for this day. Anyway, very nice Fal, next time I add to the OP I'll throw this in. :D

It's great that you're so involved with supporting Isaac but tbh at this time doing that kind of stuff probably won't amount to a whole lot, Sakurai has likely had Isaac's role decided for a while now. :/
Agreed. Although, the extra exposure is always good, Sakurai is clearly aware of Isaac and is fan-base as he included him as an assist trophy for Brawl. That is honestly great news, it would have been nice to see him in Brawl, but Smash 4 is a new time. Isaac now has some Smash relevance to compete with the other competition... namely Shulk.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Yeah, the roster is more than finished by now, and was probably decided ages ago.

There's nothing left but waiting to see if Isaac will be in Smash 4 in any shape or form...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm sure Isaac will be in SSB4 in some shape or form, even a minor one should GS not get a character and Matthew become the AT (an unlikely situation imo). I can't see Sakurai totally omitting the practical face of GS even if he doesn't get a notable role.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
I actually want to remember that Isaac AT was not the only representation that had Golden Sun.
We also had the Felix theme and the Doom Dragon theme of The Lost Age.
Golden Sun have an incredible soundtrack that could be used in SSB4.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I never really thought about that. It's cool that Brawl actually represented each game.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Golden Sun have an incredible soundtrack that could be used in SSB4.
I know right?

Aside from seeing an HD stage based on Golden Sun, one of the cool aspects of having Isaac playable is all the wonderful music they can borrow from Golden Sun 1+2.

And hey, they at least bothered to remix a theme from GS in Brawl, so they consider the franchise good enough for that, at least.

Last edited:
Top Bottom