• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
the more I read through this thread the higher my hopes rise....damn you guys!!!!! =p what would all of you speculate Isaac's chances are at? (%)
also....how exactly do you pronounce "Psynergy"

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I sort of stepped into it accidentally. On the Shulk thread, even though I've been there for quite sometime and regularly talk about my love for Xenoblade, I get branded an anti-Shulk guy for mentioning just a few factors against the character. My thoughts? I hope the rivalry gets to be played out in the arena rather than on a forum. People will generally root for one more than the other depending on which game(s) they liked better.
No, I was more annoyed that you were putting so much effort into a unverified and flawed argument. I can perfectly tolerate you pointing out flaws, but not flaws that have notable holes.

Not really. Everyone whose played both games generally loves both characters and wants them in the game. If you havent played both games, then you will naturally favor the character whose game you've played.
I have played both Xenoblade Chronicles and Golden Sun, but in terms of story I thought Shulk was a more developed character. Then again, when it comes to Golden Sun and Xenoblade Chronicles, the latter game had more of an emphasis on character development, both from events in the actual story and gameplay features like the Heart-to-Heart feature.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
No, I was more annoyed that you were putting so much effort into a unverified and flawed argument. I can perfectly tolerate you pointing out flaws, but not flaws that have notable holes.

I have played both Xenoblade Chronicles and Golden Sun, but in terms of story I thought Shulk was a more developed character. Then again, when it comes to Golden Sun and Xenoblade Chronicles, the latter game had more of an emphasis on character development, both from events in the actual story and gameplay features like the Heart-to-Heart feature.
Like i said in the Shulk thread, I think most character have something working against them, baring Little Mac, who as a former World Champion, is basically untouchable. I was repeated asked by multiple people the same exact question over and over, when I clearly answered every single point. If you arent satisfied with an answer that's fine, but it's dumb to be annoyed that people on a forum don't agree with you. Every argument that is made on this forum is "unverified " unless its just straight up words that come from the developer or Sakurai. That's why it's an argument.

Golden Sun was designed like a SNES RPG, right down to the silent protagonist. So I think it worked the way it was intended. So i see what you're saying, but it seems like a moot point. I mean, both of their character development is much better than Link's development. I think people are also greatly swayed by the games' playstyle. For example, I prefer turn based RPGs generally to action RPGs, which is why I like Golden Sun better.

Last edited:

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
So...

What are your guy's thoughts on the Isaac vs Shulk rivalry?
[Shrugs] I never really got why people always compare the two. Sure, they are both sword-wielding RPG characters, but the similarities pretty much end there. If they were from the same series, then I could understand the rivalry, but otherwise...

I have played both Golden Sun and Xenoblade Chronicles and greatly enjoyed the games. In terms of personality and abilities, I like both Isaac and Shulk equally. Though, I will admit, I am more attached to Golden Sun, since it is a part of mine childhood, and thus would choose Isaac first.

....how exactly do you pronounce "Psynergy"
I have always pronounced it as sĭ•nĕr•jē. Though, I have heard some people pronounce it as sī•nĕr•jē.

D

Deleted member

So...

What are your guy's thoughts on the Isaac vs Shulk rivalry?
Don't see the big deal here. Both are good choices and I wouldn't mind either of them as long as they're fun to play. Not really attached to either of them, though.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Roster space will likely be pretty tight this time around. There are only so many characters that Sakurai can reasonably add without harming other aspects of the game. Brawl's roster was incredibly large as-is, with 35 slots and 39 total fighters, and we ended up with awful balance, only five Break the Target stages, a mediocre adventure mode, and some egregious cloning (Landmasters for everyone).

It's also hard to tell at this point how much Sakurai intends to include the smaller franchises. Every new fighter so far has been a high-profile character. We also have the mostly redundant Toon Link returning, so Sakurai might still be prioritizing existing franchises over adding new, smaller franchises.

Sakurai does throw a bone to at least one small franchise each game. We'll likely see a small franchise or two make it into SSB4 too, but there will be a lot of competition. There's Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Advance Wars and more in the running, as well as oddball and retro choices that could make it in, too.

Most likely, Sakurai picked out a handful of characters from smaller franchises that are either interesting (Isaac got tons of fun powers), notable (Shulk's recent and is a cult favorite), or that he personally likes (e.g. Saki), and decided between them who makes the cut. Which characters add the most to the game? Judging by previous rosters, Isaac and Shulk's superficial similarities don't matter. Brawl's got a pair of blue-haired swordsmen, so adding a pair of blonde-haired swordsmen shouldn't be an issue (particularly since they have wildly different magical powers to set them apart, rather than slightly different ways to swing their sword).

If Isaac makes it instead of Shulk, it's because Sakurai compared Shulk to the entire SSB4 roster and found him lacking, not because he met his blonde swordsman quota.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Having been a fan of Golden Sun since the first one, I'm very much hoping we'll see Isaac playable in this installment, but, as Arteen said, it seems Sakurai's priority may be with expanding larger franchises rather than representing new ones. That worries and disappoints me, but Sakurai will do what he wants and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

What do you guys think would be an awesome GS stage? I think either the Mars Lighthouse would be amazing; or maybe an alternate Pirate Ship-type stage where you're aboard the crew's ship?

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I don't understand why you guys think he is expanding existing franchises this time around. Of the 4 newcomers, only one (Rosalina) came from a franchise already in smash bros.

The other 3 newcomers are from entirely new franchises. If anything it is quite the opposite of what you are saying

UltimateWario

Smash Master
The thing is that Rosalina comes from the most populated series in Smash. It shows that he's willing to give a series as many characters as he deems fit.

Odds are that Mario won't be the only series getting five characters, unfortunately.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
The thing is that Rosalina comes from the most populated series in Smash. It shows that he's willing to give a series as many characters as he deems fit.

Odds are that Mario won't be the only series getting five characters, unfortunately.
Mario and Pokémon.
That seems about right.
Zelda and DK can get 4.
And then new series galore.
Even though I don't think Isaac will make it.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I don't understand why you guys think he is expanding existing franchises this time around. Of the 4 newcomers, only one (Rosalina) came from a franchise already in smash bros.

The other 3 newcomers are from entirely new franchises. If anything it is quite the opposite of what you are saying
I was referring to smaller franchises specifically. All of the newcomers so far have been from major (if unexpected) franchises like Animal Crossing and Wii Fit, or in Rosalina's case, have been from an existing franchise. At least Brawl's original reveal trailer had Pit from Kid Icarus. We haven't seen anyone from a small franchise in SSB4 yet.

Sakurai also seems intent on keeping redundant characters like Toon Link around, making the roster openings even tighter. We're only four newcomers in, so it's still wait-and-see at this point, but there's not much in Isaac's favor right now.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

And in Brawl of the five characters initially revealed three were from new series. The final roster didn't reflect that ratio. It's a bit too early to do more than guess at how this roster will unfold.

I was referring to smaller franchises specifically. All of the newcomers so far have been from major (if unexpected) franchises like Animal Crossing and Wii Fit, or in Rosalina's case, have been from an existing franchise. At least Brawl's original reveal trailer had Pit from Kid Icarus. We haven't seen anyone from a small franchise in SSB4 yet.
To be fair, Pit was the retro character, his inclusion in Brawl wouldn't be quite the same thing as getting Isaac or another smaller series character this time around.

Arteen

Smash Lord

Heck, the "extended" Mario franchise is already up to eight characters if we include Yoshi, Wario, and DK in the mix. All of them share the same universe (from time to time). Yoshi and Wario both originated in Mario games, and Mario himself originated in DK's game.

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
Just curious, in what terms is Dark Dawn considered so inferior to it's two predecessors? Is it because it's an entirely new cast (albeit a few)? or the plot?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
In my experience, it's mainly the plot. The game also tries way too hard to draw from the previous two games for nostalgia value, with old locations and characters sometimes just showing up for no other reason than just to be like "Hey!".

The plot is also extremely...schizophrenic. It jumps around a lot, and by the end of the game, it has shifted focus entirely from the one at the beginning to a new one, without a conclusion for the previous one. Then it cuts off and says "Wait for Dark Dawn, the Lost Age". It also introduces a bunch of new concepts at once; this new techno race that wants everyone dead, a race of random beast people, this Umbra Gear stuff...it's been a while, but I remember being like "Uh...okay" at the end of the game.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
The game does meander more the its predecessors with its plot, but I enjoyed it. The game has a bit fetching towards the end, and the ending does really come out of nowhere. The new casts works roughly the same as its old cast, so I dont think thats a problem. The cast makes sense in the context of a new game.The dialogue does become cumbersome, as its really slow and you have four emotions to pick for your silent protagonist.

The gameplay is the problem for a lot of people and I dont really understand why. Some people say its too easy, but it has about the same difficulty level as the previous titles I believe. I think people just become better at video games of the course of 10 years. The gameplay is a lot like the Lost Age, which might be its downfall when trying to get new people in the series. In between the two entries of the series, turn based jRPG's died as a genre. There is a reason most series have converted to action RPGs, or whatever Final Fantasy is using these days.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
The game also tries way too hard to draw from the previous two games for nostalgia value, with old locations and characters sometimes just showing up for no other reason than just to be like "Hey!".
...I dunno, I didn't get that at all. My problem with it was just the opposite - they completely changed Weyard way too drastically, it all felt completely alien, there was very little to no nostalgia there for me. I mean, really, how much time could have passed since TLA that literally nothing is recognizable, and entirely new nations and races have risen? I know Isaac and co. are supposed to be aging more slowly because of the energy they absorbed from the lighthouses, but it really just felt like too much too soon, for me. I gotta figure it was maybe 30 years, considering Eoleo should have been aging normally, and that does not seem like nearly enough time for all of that to have happened.

The only references I recall are the obstacle course thing at the beginning that references the first two games, the few storybooks you can find about the first two games(which are cute), and I think Hammet/Kalay are maybe mentioned once or twice. And, of course, Briggs and Eoleo. I mean, it makes sense that they don't want to have you just revisiting the same exact locations as in the previous games, but it could have been interesting to see how they'd changed, rather than just never seeing them at all. I was really hoping we would, say, get to explore the ancient ruins of Lemuria that we couldn't get to last time, or maybe even visit Anemos, but nope.

My other problem is, yeah, the plot. The original starts off so dramatic, and just puts you right in that RPG adventure mood, whereas Dark Dawn is literally like, "meh, our hang glider is broken, go get a feather to fix it!" Which is severely underwhelming by comparison. In the original, you're on a quest to save the world. In DD, you're running an errand. And sure, you get pulled into a larger storyline, but it's just not nearly as gripping as chasing after a bunch of crazy Proxians who have abducted your friends and are supposedly trying to end the world. Also, the 8 party member thing was just too much. Felt like they tried to cram 2 games into 1 with an underwhelming and meandering story slapped over it.

Also, those points of no return - blegh.

That said, Dark Dawn isn't a bad game in its own right... just when compared to the originals :p

Arteen

Smash Lord
I definitely agree with those gripes.

I love Weyard, and I have a strong attachment to the continent of Angara, since that's where most the first game takes place. I have a fondness for its cities and towns and forests and mountain ranges, having spend so much time exploring the region in Golden Sun. In Dark Dawn, it's unrecognizable. The landscape is completely changed. I was excited to return to the world of Weyard after eight long years, but it wasn't the Weyard I remembered.

Honestly, Camelot should've set Dark Dawn in Osenia, instead of Angara. The lack of familiar places, unseen civilizations, and massively changed landscape wouldn't have been a big deal considering how we didn't spend much time there in the first place. That would also make the huge civilization of beast people easier to swallow, since Osenia is where the werewolf village is. There were no beast people in Angara, so seeing some ancient city of beast people in the middle of Angara is too hard to swallow.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Just curious, in what terms is Dark Dawn considered so inferior to it's two predecessors? Is it because it's an entirely new cast (albeit a few)? or the plot?
Dark Dawn is in overral inferior than Golden Sun GBA:
*Graphics
*Sound Effects
*Soundtrack
*Gameplay:
-Points of not return, especially annoying for the djinns. You must pay attention to Catch 'em all.
-Golden Sun GBA was not hard. Yet the DS game is stupidly easy.
-Not a multiplayer mode, specifically an online mode. Something that many want, including me.

But actually there is another person that does explain this better, This is the response that I got to my complaints of Dark Dawn:

"Graphical issues aren't that it's cartoony. The originals were as well. The issue is the tone and aesthetic - the original games were quite bright with colors and had this "pop" to them, so to speak. They also had amazing particle effects in battle, and it was quite great to look at. That's all but gone, though. Sure, DD has great battle models and really cool GUI icons, but the actual GUI layout, the spell effects, and the overworld just... they don't look nearly as good, clean, and crisp. Instead, they have this "watered down" feel, the GUI layout is just plain horrible (XMB, anyone?), and the battle effects... well, they just don't have the flair the particle effect-heavy first games had. To top it off, the sound effects in the game were absolutely horrible. All and all, it betrays the original aesthetics of the game, which is why people didn't like that.

Musically, Motoi Sakuraba is hit and miss. The original GS games were mostly a hit, though a couple tracks were kind of "meh". However, DD was somewhat even on the hit and miss spectrum - for every great song there was another that was either "Meh" or "uggh...". I kindly point in the direction of Mountain Roc Rising and the Final Battle Themes (which were horrible) and contrast with the Final Dungeon and Endless Wall themes (which were awesome). Hell, even within songs you have instances of great and bad music. The Tuaparang Battle Theme has a great chorus, but the rest of the song kind of sucks.

The relative ease of the game is three-fold. First is bad pacing. You just get access to djinn much too quickly, and thus your power multiplies far past anything the enemies can keep up with. Second is bad growth rates. Enemies just give too much experience, so that additive growth in combination with the multiplier growth that comes with djinn acquisition compounds the problem. Third is weak enemies. Some bosses can't even survive a single round (4/5 turns) of the Djinn Build/Summon tactic, which usually takes them down in two (8-10 turns).

As for multiplayer... yeah, that did kind of suck, but sit down and think about this for a second... would you really want multiplayer for Dark Dawn? Everyone has max speed thanks to Zol Gear, has an unleash setup utilizing Centurian rushes, etc... It doesn't make for very much fun when you have a game as broken as DD's battle system. Perhaps we're better off not having it than having them butcher it too.

Finally, like it or not, DD is a part of GS. You can't just throw it into fanon discontinuity, because the next game will likely have direct references to the events in this one. It's like Suikoden IV or Battle Network 4 - they're actually pretty bad games, but they're still a part of the franchise, and the franchise as a whole, despite suffering through the game, may even have benefited by learning what not to do. The fundaments are here to stay, but since the game never bothered to define them, we have the freedom to define them how we please until it's proven otherwise. So for now, perhaps you can embrace the Aspect Approach that I champion. This lets you use the stuff from Dark Dawn without any of that annoying lore-breaking stuff."

End of the quote.

Like others mentioned the plot of the game is just absurd. Horrible beginning, random development of the history and an stupid and pointless ending. It doesn't seem that 8 characters are necessary. In fact some characters feel completely unnecessary. Specially Himi. The game also have many elements, like Ancient Civilizations, races, and more things that come from nowhere. And also the creation of many kingdoms-empires in a short time. Something that it could take centuries, Dark Dawn tells you that it happened in a few decades.

My favourite thing, and the only thing that I do like of Dark Dawn is that each Djinn have his own design.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Yeesh. Dark Dawn certainly wasn't as bad to Golden Sun as Other M was to Metroid, but people make it out to be.

It was more akin to Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass, where it was like "This mediocrity is astounding but really has no effect on my feelings for the rest of the franchise.". The game was just that- astoundingly mediocre in a series of otherwise smash-hit games. It could've been a Starfox: Command or a Metroid: Other M and gone out of its way to purposely take steps back and break down characters and lore, but it wasn't. We should be thankful for that and hope that Golden Sun 4 (release date somewhere in the next century) will be better.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Yeesh. Dark Dawn certainly wasn't as bad to Golden Sun as Other M was to Metroid, but people make it out to be.

It was more akin to Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass where it was like "This mediocrity is astounding but really has no effect on my feelings for the rest of the franchise.".
I got Spirit Tracks recently (just to complete my Zelda collection, pretty close on that), and yeah, neither the quality of ST or PH really changes the fact that Zelda is my second favorite series. I sort of just block it from my memory.

While I dont feel that way about Dark Dawn, I understand how people could considering the flaws of the game. I think people or more frustrated because its all we got from GS over the last ten years, and the lack of success with the release makes some people believe we wont get another one. Which is unfounded considering we had to wait 8 years to get this one. I would give ST, PH, and DD all 70s, with DD in the higher range of the 70s.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
All these characters with yellowish DOJO backgrounds are getting me worried for Isaac.

:troll:

Arteen

Smash Lord
If Isaac's in, I'm expecting he'll be one of a handful of characters revealed during E3 2014. The preceding months will be mostly filling out the veteran franchises, just like we've seen already with the Mario reveals. Unless Camelot's secretly working on a sequel as we speak, I'm guessing we'll see a whole lot of nothing for a while.

Unless he's revealed earlier, as an assist trophy. Or worse, as a 3DS-exclusive assist trophy.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I could see Isaac being announced at the same time as Little Mac, making a point of their prior AT status. Thus confirming them and sending every other brawl AT to the graveyard in one swoop.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If Isaac is in, I can see him being kept secret until release.
Yeah, even with the previously hidden veterans being revealed, I agree it's likely Sakurai will be keeping some characters (probably mostly hidden newcomers) secret until release they leak. And Isaac does have a fairly decent change of being one of the unlockable ones I'd say.

I could see Isaac being announced at the same time as Little Mac, making a point of their prior AT status. Thus confirming them and sending every other brawl AT to the graveyard in one swoop.
Ehh, probably only if it's in some big trailer or something. My guess is we'll probably see Little Mac before Isaac (if they're both playable that is). Just a guess though.

And unless Sakurai explicitly states Mac and Isaac will be the only ATs becoming playable (which even if true I doubt he'd say) the other ATs wouldn't be able to be dismissed yet.

I need that full cgi rendered Isaac guys. I need it.
Even if Isaac is still an AT, we'll probably be getting a much better looking render of him compared to his Brawl one. I'm totally with you though.

@ N3ON N3ON the 6 shades of blue and 7 shades of green say hi :awesome: thankfully no 50 shades of gray

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'm really just hoping for a completely unique character, because they have the ability to do so much with him given all the different Psyenergy, summons, and Djinn at his disposal.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I can't see Isaac being anything but a completely unique character. There's really nothing on the roster atm that he'd even be remotely similar to.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Me either really, but I just don't want some lazy cop out like, "Oh look a Marth with rock effects and different specials!!" or a Luigi-fied swordsman.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Sakurai doesn't half-ass inclusions from new series, historically they have all been among the initial wave of characters included, with the semi-clones and such added for padding all coming from existing series.

I'd wager this time wouldn't be any different, so it's probably a pretty safe bet Isaac and any other new playable series will be made unique (look at the three we already have).

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Sakurai doesn't half-*** inclusions from new series, historically they have all been among the initial wave of characters included, with the semi-clones and such added for padding all coming from existing series.

I'd wager this time wouldn't be any different, so it's probably a pretty safe bet Isaac and any other new playable series will be made unique (look at the three we already have).
Your optimism makes me optimistic!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'm completely for this. I love all 3 games and put 130 hours in at least the first two.

I loved everything about the first two games.

I'm just nervous though. Starfy is an AT again, and it just makes me think that's what's gonna happen to Issac. With the 3DS version focused on handheld games, I could see him having a chance, and maybe even a Golden Sun stage.

I wish there was some hint we could get to his reveal. But each newcomer has a trailer their involved in so to speak. So I'm not sure.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Your optimism makes me optimistic!
Great! Honestly though, I wouldn't even call it optimism as much as realism. I'm not saying Isaac will definitely be included or anything like that, but if he is, there's really very little chance he'd be anything but a wholly unique character; not only is it the precedent for new series, but I don't see Sakurai even bothering with Isaac unless he intended to use him properly. If Sakurai wanted a Marth clone, not only does he already have an existing veteran, but there are other fine potential candidates actually from FE as well.

I'm just nervous though. Starfy is an AT again, and it just makes me think that's what's gonna happen to Issac. With the 3DS version focused on handheld games, I could see him having a chance, and maybe even a Golden Sun stage.
I share your trepidation to an extent, but it was a given going into this that the majority of ATs would retain their position, they really all stand independently, and the fate of one isn't going to effect the fate of the others. It's hardly a rigid rule that once an AT always an AT, and we couldn't get all the ATs that had a shot at being playable anyway, that doesn't mean we won't get any. Isaac is pretty up in the air, but I very much doubt a character like Little Mac will remain an item.

I wish there was some hint we could get to his reveal. But each newcomer has a trailer their involved in so to speak. So I'm not sure.
Not quite sure what you mean here. Obv a hint would be nice, but that happens pretty rarely, I doubt Isaac is special enough to hint at him (or GS) specifically. We probably won't see it coming until mid-way through his trailer. :laugh:

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
Great! Honestly though, I wouldn't even call it optimism as much as realism. I'm not saying Isaac will definitely be included or anything like that, but if he is, there's really very little chance he'd be anything but a wholly unique character; not only is it the precedent for new series, but I don't see Sakurai even bothering with Isaac unless he intended to use him properly. If Sakurai wanted a Marth clone, not only does he already have an existing veteran, but there are other fine potential candidates actually from FE as well.

I share your trepidation to an extent, but it was a given going into this that the majority of ATs would retain their position, they really all stand independently, and the fate of one isn't going to effect the fate of the others. It's hardly a rigid rule that once an AT always an AT, and we couldn't get all the ATs that had a shot at being playable anyway, that doesn't mean we won't get any. Isaac is pretty up in the air, but I very much doubt a character like Little Mac will remain an item.

Not quite sure what you mean here. Obv a hint would be nice, but that happens pretty rarely, I doubt Isaac is special enough to hint at him (or GS) specifically. We probably won't see it coming until mid-way through his trailer. :laugh:
I honestly kind of understand what ethanrodgers223 was saying but for a different reason then you listed. Golden Sun, Starfy, Sin and Punishment and Custom Robo are all kind of similar. Frankly, all these franchises are C-List and currently dormant (at least when compared to the Animal Crossing and Wii Fit series) and none of them seem to have a game in the future (that we know of). This didn't really hit me until Starfy's confirmation as AT. I got to thinking of all the new series Sakurai has added in the past and it seems that most of them were added while in their prime (with maybe the exception of Pikmin... but even then the roster was supposedly finalized in 2005, which would only be about a year after Pikmin 2). To me, this would actually make a lot of sense considering how much Smash advertises the characters games... but if there is nothing to advertise? This is something that I think Wii Fit and Animal Crossing have that some other series don't (which includes insane popularity as well.) I think this is why some ATs won't make the jump to playable status. Of course, I feel other variables play into this (for example, Starfy and S and P being originally Japan-only) as well. Just my two cents.

Regarding Megaman, I don't feel these rules apply for third party and Megaman is a legendary character anyways. Don't think this will affect Little Mac since he is kind of a retro in a sense as well.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I guess I worry a little about Isaac's chances too...he has a LOT to offer but hopefully enough in Sakurai's eyes to really flesh him out
btw, I was wondering....do you think Isaac would be equipped with the Gaia Blade or the Sol Blade? (in his smash appearance)

Top Bottom