• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
idk who, if anyone is coming. haven't talked to s2j today, i have limited computer access right now, but yesterday he said he was still unsure if it would happen. i'd imagine we'll have a definitive answer by tomorrow

L__

Smash Master
that'd be pretty awesome if you brought it in case the other guy doesn't

thanks! =)

Shroomed

Smash Master
I technically already told Tafokeezy. But we are birthday bros, and we're both from the deep, AND you're my ni*** even though you're white.

Tafokeezy don't hate me! =(

Joe <3, I have too much bromance for you to turn you down.

joeplicate

Smash Master
tight, it's on then

you don't this degree of birthday chemistry very often

<3 tafo, i still wanna team with u sometime
but dajuan is my august bro

Aero

Smash Journeyman
hey, is anyone from san francisco willing to offer a ride? i can pitch in $10 total (to and back) for gas. i'm new to the area (east coaster), this'll be my first tournament out here.

chizzledot

Smash Rookie
Hello to all. I have a buddy and I who would like to attend this tournament (first west coast tournament). Unfortunately, we won't be able to participate in the tournament, but would like to join in for friendlies. We can provide a Gamecube, so you can put "chizzledot" for providing a gamecube. Thank you. Another quick question, would friendlies be happening if we were to arrive around 7:00pm?

SFAT

Smash Ace
hey, is anyone from san francisco willing to offer a ride? i can pitch in $10 total (to and back) for gas. i'm new to the area (east coaster), this'll be my first tournament out here.
I can give you a ride if you either Bart to Milbrae or Caltrain to San Mateo. My number is 650-245-8270.

Also, does anybody want to play today? I don't really want to travel that far though so people can come over. You can also spend the night if you want. Call me.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
The place closes at 7, meaning everyone is out by then. If you come anytime between 12-5 I'm sure you'll be able to play friendlies.

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
Hey what time are teams signups? the time isnt listed in the info box. Its still following the old venue times that ends at 10 p.m

lanabo

Smash Apprentice
DAMNIT my ride bailed on me at the last minute..sucks cause i really wanted to go and participate this time.

well whatever, good luck to all the participants, especially CLAYTON!!

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
1) dajuan
2) silentspectre
3) sfat
4) phil
5) darrell/tofu

can't remember the rest. some stuff was recorded but i don't remember which matches besides gf. want to say winners and losers were

edit: as usual thanks for coming everyone. you guys are awesome. one thing i want to note-- people who play have to pay the venue fee even if they don't enter. venue fee covers the cost of renting out the store, it is not related to the actual tournament pot. i asked some guy for money and he disappeared. please realize that if you don't pay (and didn't bring a setup or something to that effect) you are basically taking money away from me

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Good sh* guys. Enjoyed myself cant wait for the next one <3
good sh*t tofu =)
<33

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I recorded

Gish vs L

Darrell vs Jeff (dont really want to upload since it is 3 different files but I will if darrell wants it <3)

Shroomed vs Jeff WF

Sfat vs Phil LS

JEff vs Sfat LF

JEff vs Dajuaannn GF

I also have Boback vs Tafokinz, that **** is getting uploaded as we speak. Sooo ****.

Jk boback.

<3 and props to everyone. love you norcal. especially you alan.

Lord you suck.

good **** jeff, I like seeing you WANTING to win.

Phil you are a boss. Soo good.

Joe- Get em.

Gish- (soo good)

Scar - <3 (get dat booty son)

Sheridan Overdrive -

Pocky - feel better.

Theo - always fun playing you

I suck. I think I am going to drop ICs for Marth not sure yet tho.

This was hella fun.

ok back to uploading.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Lord lost to L (who played totally crazy/amazing vs him)

and

B.

Bo..

Boback.

he lost to boback.

Top Bottom