• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
not sure. going out of town next weekend, so not then and i haven't talked to the store manager yet. prob 2 weeks after whenever tafokints does the next church tourney

WassupJB

Smash Lord
brandon, PLEASE upload itt4 videos so i can upload these itt5 videos to thewaffle77.

to be honest just want to delete this unnecessary 15gigs on my laptop.

L__

Smash Master
scar/darrell/dajuan/alan/daniel/brandon

I want to play against you guys for several sets before and after the tournament

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
who from socal might be coming to this?
talked to s2j about them coming and he said he and lovage were down, and that it would probably be 4-5 people total. of course this is all tentative; they are still trying to figure everything out. we'll update the title and post in the thread as soon as we know who can come

Walt

Smash Ace
I will probably not be able to go for like the 3rd time since G2. One of my closest friends is doing a birthday thing on the 27th. Been hella busy lately between school, work, and family/friends.

Sucks.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
what up norcal, cant make this tourney but will be at the next one fa sho.
moving to el cerrito next week!!!
holla at me so we can smash it up

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
can someone bring a laptop with tio? my computer is currently being repaired and i may not have it back by saturday. also, no word on socal yet

Top Bottom