• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

L__

Smash Master
First and foremost I'd like to make a shout out to Julian and Brandon for another great tournament

Nick and Tafokints for beating me several times over

Shoutouts to Lord for placing well, I hope to see more of this action

L__

Smash Master
the blue jacket/hoodie is zac's I think

was it in the corner by the plant/chairs?

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Lord is the business. Great tournament and im happy to see everyone i saw.

Good **** Sheridan =]

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i know that

lord/rey (2 sets)
rey/sfat
sfat/waffles

was recorded. i think sfat/mackadotious was also recorded for singles. gf and wf were recorded for teams along w/others but i don't remember specifically

gf was especially entertaining. i've never seen that many alts played in one set lol

Walt

Smash Ace
Seriously. There was a character switch like every game of GF.

Had a great time guys, and got beat the **** up by lord in friendlies. As usually I managed to annoy the hell out of darrel. Ah yea.

xJin678

Smash Cadet
Awesome tournament once again thanks to Julian and Brandon. Had a great just socializing, friendlying, and competing with everyone who came. Shoutouts to....

Shroomed for not competing in singles and not letting me play against his hardass Sheik :D. Plus, more props to him for joining the same fraternity I'm in LOL, quite the coincidence....

SFAT for just playing friendlies with me before singles started. Though, I was disappointed I didn't get to play you again during brackets :(. You got one hell of a Fox.

Lunin for competing against me in Winners and Grand finals and giving me a heart attack nearly every match with his Marth. Hope to play you again whenever the next opportune time comes :p.

Tafokints for letting me take the Winners Semis match even though we were supposed to play out of 5. You could have gotten your revenge within the next match though! :(

Darrell for playing me for like half an hour nonstop. Your Samus does the craziest things I've never seen before. I'm still confused on why you didn't enter the singles brackets though :/.

Mackadotious for having an awesome time playing a tournament match. Seriously, you are definitely the most to play against since we just spend more time talking during the match then actually playing LOL.

Erick for playing a bunch of friendly Falcon dittos and having the same name as me. Crazy **** happened during those dittos rofl. Great time playing with you :p.

Kim for coming to the tournament and competing with me. Definitely feel for you since you got switched into one tough pool with Sheridan, Darrell, and Andy :/. It also didn't help when Darrell left after playing the pool matches; I still think you should have been in brackets since he left :(.

Jin for coming out of nowhere and competing in the tournament. Glad you managed to get through pools and play in the brackets. You even played that silly Pikachu of yours in one of your matches LOL, gutsy to say the least. You did leave out of nowhere as well though...

Stanford, and Adrian for coming with me to the tournament and supporting me during those tense tournament matches. Wouldn't have made it far without you guys :).

Everyone I talked and played with during the tournament. Definitely keeping the smash community alive and representing the region. Norcal definitely ain't dead ;).

-Lord

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha this might sound kinda weird coming from me, but lord, would you be down to play smash sometime soon?

not going to this tournament was a good choice. taking a little break really did me good, and reminded me of the reasons why i like playing this game :)

i could take the bus over to san jose, or dajuan/sheridan could drive, or... ? =o

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
(Shoutouts)
Man, I gotta get better at this game so I can get some shoutouts too. XD

I'll try to become the best Mario around. :)

Also SFAT, I gotta say, I'm kinda jealous that you're pro and younger than me by like, a year or two.

xJin678

Smash Cadet
haha this might sound kinda weird coming from me, but lord, would you be down to play smash sometime soon?

not going to this tournament was a good choice. taking a little break really did me good, and reminded me of the reasons why i like playing this game :)

i could take the bus over to san jose, or dajuan/sheridan could drive, or... ? =o
Sureee, I'm down. I'm usually free around Thu-Sat depending if I have work on those days. If anything, just hit me up on AIM (same thing as my smashboards account, xJin678).

Shroomed

Smash Master
I got my pin and stuff now woot.

Watching rey play made me think he was going to win. But apparently Lord too good.

I can't wait for singles next time around.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Great job Brandon and Julian running everything. Sorry about the saltiness after that one game in teams LS.

Sliq's curse came back on me.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Im going to start playing hard core now and show everyone how sub-par samus is. Prepare for a whole new player =]

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Im going to start playing hard core now and show everyone how sub-par samus is. Prepare for a whole new player =]
I saw that crazy thing you did in pools. Friggin kicking the guy to the bomb and aiming to combo into a charged shot.

Scary.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i'd like to thank everyone who showed up for another good tournament

all the help with setups is much appreciated

the next tournament should be around late may

again a big thank you everyone

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Dunno. if I could beat Darrell last weekend, something tells me he's mad rusty

Edit: this was in context to the previous page. I'm looking forward to getting owned by Darrell again.

Top Bottom