• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
can anyone help me with a ride to the tournament??

i'm asking for a ride because i have like 5 small tv's a cube and some power strips

free venue and gas to anyone that can help

and i updated the setup thing if that matters

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I can't go to this ITT. I'm gonna be starting up the Evergreen Valley Melee community, though :D

xJin678

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately I WON'T be entering in this tournament this time since my high school friends are graduating on the same day. I CAN come by around 8ish to play friendlies though. Someone take care of Shroom for me ;).

Shroomed

Smash Master
unfortunately i won't be entering in this tournament this time since my high school friends are graduating on the same day. I can come by around 8ish to play friendlies though. Someone take care of shroom for me ;).
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. =(

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I won't be able to bring a TV, but will still be able to bring a cube and extension cord.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Great tournament and it was even better seeing everyone again. Ill get you next time Brandon!!! at the dorms where it doesnt count ;)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
thanks to everyone for coming out and for bringing setups; a special shout out to elliot and mike for coming down all the way from idaho. good **** guys, was a pleasure. thanks to sheridan for letting brandon and me use his laptop and for helping monitor the bracket ,and to mari(sp?), zac, and rey for helping with pools. thanks to andy for helping me move tables and chairs. sorry we had less space than normal-- they had some shipments arrive and were doing inventory and what not so a big chunk of the store was off limits. will try to get a bracket up soon

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Hey this is the idaho guy. Anyone want to house us and play smash all day? 208-227-4404

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yo, who was the Marth guy in Rey's pool? Samson or something?

I wanted to tell him he was pretty good.

Mad fun tourney btw, can't wait for the next one.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey guys, apparently 5+ WA Melee are coming down in June for a TAG event in Sacramento. As soon as I know the date, I'll inform you, but I hope we can get some good Norcal presence up there since they're driving so far.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
They are committed to going to a hybrid Melee/Barlw tourney, so it's unlikely that they would come to an ITT.

What was bad about the tourney Zac?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Extreme lack of setups and mad mediocre TO'ing/match reporting.

It's one guy calling matches for like 5 different games.

So slow. Not enough space.

Walt

Smash Ace
Obviously bay area norcal has just gotta roll up and take over TO duties. Also if BANC was to go up there would be more setups, but I guess all of them would have melee on them haha.

MacD

Banned via Administration
hope your carriage makes it across the river

smashers sure as hell ain't gonna pay for that indian to take you across on his boat

Top Bottom