• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

Walt

Smash Ace
I want to go as always but not sure I can make it this time cause my car is probably not available. sadface dot jpeg

verge

Smash Apprentice
I have 2 finals the Monday after the tourny but I'll try to be there with a setup. Thanks again for running these Julian.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Me and Yamer are considering driving down to this all the way from Idaho. Can anyone house us this weekend? It's probably going to just be the two of us but there is a chance we bring like one or two more guys.

If you have any information you can call us at
Elliot: 208 227 4404
Mike (Yamer): 208 403 7786

Edit: We can also bring a setup or two if we make it.
someone please house them

they're coming from ****ing idaho......

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Dem is fightin words.

ROUND ONE: SHROOMED VS L & HOMEMADEWAFFLES VS SFAT

DO OR DIE

FIGHT!

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I will bring a full setup.

Would anyone prefer regular melee or my super awesome funtime tricked out hacked melee?

And possible special guest appearances from the antioch smashers...

roosh

Smash Rookie
Pardon my ignorance, but is it worth it to come to this tournament if I'm pretty bad and will probably lose 1st round? Will there be other opportunities to play when I am eliminated from the bracket?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Pardon my ignorance, but is it worth it to come to this tournament if I'm pretty bad and will probably lose 1st round? Will there be other opportunities to play when I am eliminated from the bracket?
LOL so polite. Dude this specific tourney is blessed with having too MANY setups. So go. There will probably be pools so you'll get to have 4 or 5 tourney matches. And everyone is mad friendly. Just ask for a dudebro named Mooninite, he'll play friendlies all day.

Walt

Smash Ace
Moony! Do you maybe... want to pick me up at concord bart saturday? I'll pay your entry fee and gas!

edit dajuan you're going to futa everyone? that is somehow more horrifying since I already assumed you have a penis.

Mooo

Smash Apprentice
i went to itt2 and lost every pools match and almost every friendly, but i had a ****ing great time lol
and since i'll probably be there, you won't be the worst player at the venue :D

:phone:

Top Bottom