• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Rosalina the most broken character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It is sad that you can't use Launch Star Attack in a random online match, since that obviously makes up for Launch Star's inability to deal damage. On the other hand, some people don't like Launch Star Attack's reduced travel distance, along with the fact that Rosalina halts her momentum after the move ends.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
It is sad that you can't use Launch Star Attack in a random online match, since that obviously makes up for Launch Star's inability to deal damage. On the other hand, some people don't like Launch Star Attack's reduced travel distance, along with the fact that Rosalina halts her momentum after the move ends.
Launch Star Attack's distance is still more than adequate for recovery given how Rosalina floats around. If I was ever unable to make it back to the stage with the jump and Launch Star Attack, then my death was very likely well-deserved.

Iron Kraken

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Rosalina is broken by any means, but she quickly became my main in Sm4sh, and I have far more success playing with her than I do any other character.

With Rosalina, I win against roughly 90% of my opponents in For Glory, whereas with other characters I've been trying to make secondaries (Ness, Zelda, Link) my win rate isn't nearly as good.

I'm not sure how much of this is that Rosalina is just plain better, and how much of it is that Rosalina is just a really good fit for me, but I can't seem to get any other character to even being close to as good as my Rosalina.

Often times when I play Rosalina in For Glory, I can just feel that my opponent is a much more skilled Smash player than I am (the bulk of my Smash experience before this game was casually playing Smash 64 with my friends)... I say this because these players are using advanced techniques with perfect success, like always teching properly, and doing some crazy maneuvers around the ledge, perfect timing on their air dodges, etc... I'm assuming these people have been playing Smash consistently for years, as opposed to me who played hardly any Smash at all for the last 5 or 6 years.

And yet... when I play Rosalina, more often than not I am beating these players who I can tell are much more experienced than me. These are people I would have no chance of beating with any character other than Rosalina.

What makes Rosalina so good for me? The dash attack is incredible. Her aerials are freakin' amazing. They have priority over pretty much everything, they have long range, they last for a ton of frames, they're powerful, and even when my opponent air dodges it barely matters, because Rosalina can quickly do a follow up aerial.

Her roll is fabulous. Her down smash picks off roll spammers at will. Her grab game is also pretty good.

I use the Luma toss very selectively against skilled opponents, because I find otherwise Luma dies way too easily, and I find the benefits of a separated Luma marginal compared to having Luma close to me (more powerful Smashes, blocking projectiles, and a quick escape from many grabs and combos).

All of this is to say... I would like to think that Rosalina is not broken. But for me personally, I find that Rosalina is easily my best character. Ultimately, I feel like Rosalina will be at the very top tier of Sm4sh, but not broken. Time will tell though. If Rosalina keeps winning the major tournaments in Sm4sh, I wouldn't be absolutely stunned to see more people calling for a ban.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't think Rosalina is broken by any means, but she quickly became my main in Sm4sh, and I have far more success playing with her than I do any other character.

With Rosalina, I win against roughly 90% of my opponents in For Glory, whereas with other characters I've been trying to make secondaries (Ness, Zelda, Link) my win rate isn't nearly as good.

I'm not sure how much of this is that Rosalina is just plain better, and how much of it is that Rosalina is just a really good fit for me, but I can't seem to get any other character to even being close to as good as my Rosalina.

Often times when I play Rosalina in For Glory, I can just feel that my opponent is a much more skilled Smash player than I am (the bulk of my Smash experience before this game was casually playing Smash 64 with my friends)... I say this because these players are using advanced techniques with perfect success, like always teching properly, and doing some crazy maneuvers around the ledge, perfect timing on their air dodges, etc... I'm assuming these people have been playing Smash consistently for years, as opposed to me who played hardly any Smash at all for the last 5 or 6 years.

And yet... when I play Rosalina, more often than not I am beating these players who I can tell are much more experienced than me. These are people I would have no chance of beating with any character other than Rosalina.

What makes Rosalina so good for me? The dash attack is incredible. Her aerials are freakin' amazing. They have priority over pretty much everything, they have long range, they last for a ton of frames, they're powerful, and even when my opponent air dodges it barely batters, because Rosalina can quickly do a follow up aerial.

Her roll is fabulous. Her down smash picks off roll spammers at will. Her grab game is also pretty good.

I use the Luma toss very selectively against skilled opponents, because I find otherwise Luma dies way too easily, and I find the benefits of a separated Luma marginal compared to having Luma close to me (more powerful Smashes, and a quick escape from many grabs and combos).

All of this is to say... I would like to think that Rosalina is not broken. But for me personally, I find that Rosalina is easily my best character. Ultimately, I feel like Rosalina will be at the very top tier of Sm4sh, but not broken. Time will tell though. If Rosalina keeps winning the major tournaments in Sm4sh, I wouldn't be absolutely stunned to see more people calling for a ban.
Yup you can't deny how powerful she is in the Smash Bros National Tournament, there were three Rosalinas! And glad that there was no ZSS,Shiek, or any fast character in this game (Only Yoshi did, even though Rosalina did won against Yoshi but that's because the Rosalina's user is really a pro). Otherwise Rosalina may not won the match.
Since a lot of people say Rosalina is OP, I don't think everyone will be mad of her being OP as Meta Knight back in Brawl.
However, to me I think the mostOP character has to be ZSS, she is just deadly in the Smash Bros Invitational Tournament, even though Kirby could have won in the final round.
I don't go online that much, but for now I only had use Mario online, I may never use Rosalina online until I am very good at using her.
Nice comment on your first post in Smashboards, you seem to be a Rosalina main, why not come and discuss about her in the Rosalina general discussion?
http://smashboards.com/threads/moth...lina-general-discussion-thread.324285/page-98 <<98 page already!!!

Last edited:
She's very powerful but not broken nor even reminiscent of broken

The only reason why people are calling her OP are

1) They got outplayed
2) They didn't know the match up very well (Or Rosalina has the advantage anyway)
3) They were impatient as hell
4) They forgot about the Luma
5) Johns

I'm not denying that she's good. She's probably (as of now) top tier looking

Last edited:

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
She is broken IMO. The combination of supreme offense and defense is just too much. Like I said I have never lost a match using Rosalina (but I have stopped using her). She is hilariously easy to win with. She's this insanely powerful character and then they just gave her a puppet on top of it all, which sucks up damage, can attack no matter what's going on with Rosalina, and respawns in 8 seconds. Like I said in my OP, it's like a moron's attempt at creating a puppet character with no regards for balance in a fighting game.

I do predict she will end up being either banned in tournaments or nerfed, and yes I will bump this thread in the future when that happens.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
She is broken IMO. The combination of supreme offense and defense is just too much. Like I said I have never lost a match using Rosalina (but I have stopped using her). She is hilariously easy to win with. She's this insanely powerful character and then they just gave her a puppet on top of it all, which sucks up damage, can attack no matter what's going on with Rosalina, and respawns in 8 seconds. Like I said in my OP, it's like a moron's attempt at creating a puppet character with no regards for balance in a fighting game.

I do predict she will end up being either banned in tournaments or nerfed, and yes I will bump this thread in the future when that happens.
I think 'broken' is a term that applies only to characters that can be picked up
and win with next to no practice (Meta Knight in Brawl).

Rosalina is not this. Many players only use Luma as a projectile, meatshield
or living buff to their moves (not to say these aren't important aspects, but they're just
scratching the surface).

Her shortcomings are obvious:
1. She is very light, so it doesn't take much damage to KO her (though many top-tiers have this weakness).
2. Without Luma her options, especially KO ones, are limited.
3. Luma can be killed surprisingly easily, particularly if near the edge, since he has no defensive options
He is almost always open to attack, even when with Rosa and she's rolling.
4. Her slow falling speed makes her susceptible to juggles. Her Dair, though disjointed, isn't strong
enough to discourage people from trying.

I'd also like to mention that her dash attack, while rewarding when it hits, is super punishable.
Do you really think someone can just pick her up and dominate?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There's also the fact that the down aerial only has four hitboxes, and the last one hardly has any knockback. As long-ranged as that attack might be, it's not very effective if the ring isn't close to Rosalina, completely negating its reliance as a disjointed attack.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

For the record, the logic of "I've never lost with his character; they must be broken," or "I've always won playing against this character; that character must be terrible" isn't actually very applicable when figuring out whether a character is good or bad.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
For the record, the logic of "I've never lost with his character; they must be broken," or "I've always won playing against this character; that character must be terrible" isn't actually very applicable when figuring out whether a character is good or bad.
That wasn't really his only reason though. All his other points are fair imo.
Is she broken? No.

However, I think it's pretty ridiculous how much she shuts down a lot of characters, as of now anyway.

Last edited:

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to add that I used Rosalina for a day in For Glory and I was able to win easily and comfortably against every opponent without any practice.

But it's not like "I think she's overpowered because I won with her", I already stated the reasons I think she's OP.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
It makes me think that Bowser Jr.'s projectiles aren't meant for pressure but more to cover his approach. The Mechakoopa in particular is good at this since it sticks around for a while.

Although I'm still at a bit of a loss how the cannonball is supposed to be used, even with that mindset...
The cannonball's great againist a recovering character, you can also mix it up with Mecha Koopa to create a setup.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Her shortcomings are obvious:
1. She is very light, so it doesn't take much damage to KO her (though many top-tiers have this weakness).
2. Without Luma her options, especially KO ones, are limited.
3. Luma can be killed surprisingly easily, particularly if near the edge, since he has no defensive options
He is almost always open to attack, even when with Rosa and she's rolling.
4. Her slow falling speed makes her susceptible to juggles. Her Dair, though disjointed, isn't strong
enough to discourage people from trying.
The thing is though, these all mean a lot less in practice than they do on paper.

For example, vectoring and large blast zones help Rosalina out a lot, especially since she's great at hanging around off stage. If she's knocked off, she can hang off stage for days if she isn't KO'd.

So let's say Bowser gets a good hit in on Rosalina. Rosalina uses vectoring to survive. Bowser can't really afford to follow up on this, because he's not amazing in the air, while Rosalina is, so she can hang around as a long as she needs to and play a lot of mind games from here. However, let's say the reverse happens - Rosalina knocks Bowser quite far, but not quite enough to KO. No big deal, she can just follow up on this. Bowser is at a huge disadvantage when trying to recover against her, as she has so many options that shut him down in this state. Heck, even Luma Shot is reliable, since Bowser is such a big target.

Also, today I discovered that Luma's Up Tilt can be used as pseudo dodge. Which helps out a ton, makes it possible to dodge and punish as Luma.

Last edited:

Life

Smash Hero
Over the past two tournaments in two days, I've gotten mauled by Captain Falcon, Greninja (two different ones), and Lucario. I basically dismantled everyone else I played with maybe 2-3 exceptions, including another Rosaluma (also lost to a Bowser but that was more me being dumb than anything).

Greninja in particular is really rough. He has stuff that's safe on shield which is very rare in this game--I'm not accustomed to dealing with that, plus he's fast enough to basically dictate the pace of the game so you can't set up stuff with Luma. The Falcon was on a laggy stream setup so it's hard to say how that could have changed, and I just couldn't get the kill on the Lucario so he had absurd levels of aura to work with. (I knew the latter player from back when our Brawl scene was still active, and he played Lucario then, so it might be partially an experience thing, too.)

I conclude that Rosalina isn't so much broken as she is polarizing.

The thing is though, these all mean a lot less in practice than they do on paper.

For example, vectoring and large blast zones help Rosalina out a lot, especially since she's great at hanging around off stage. If she's knocked off, she can hang off stage for days if she isn't KO'd.

So let's say Bowser gets a good hit in on Rosalina. Rosalina uses vectoring to survive. Bowser can't really afford to follow up on this, because he's not amazing in the air, while Rosalina is, so she can hang around as a long as she needs to and play a lot of mind games from here. However, let's say the reverse happens - Rosalina knocks Bowser quite far, but not quite enough to KO. No big deal, she can just follow up on this. Bowser is at a huge disadvantage when trying to recover against her, as she has so many options that shut him down in this state. Heck, even Luma Shot is reliable, since Bowser is such a big target.

Also, today I discovered that Luma's Up Tilt can be used as pseudo dodge. Which helps out a ton, makes it possible to dodge and punish as Luma.
A disadvantage remains as a disadvantage. She's light and tall. Easy to KO. No matter how much you twist it. There's a way to work around this but regardless, you get my point. It's still something to take note of.
I just wanted to add that I used Rosalina for a day in For Glory and I was able to win easily and comfortably against every opponent without any practice.

But it's not like "I think she's overpowered because I won with her", I already stated the reasons I think she's OP.
K

Anyway, whining about it won't do anything. Just wait until the mob arrives then maybe this might get somewhere. As of now, you can't do anything about it other than dealing with it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A disadvantage remains as a disadvantage. She's light and tall. Easy to KO. No matter how much you twist it. There's a way to work around this but regardless, you get my point. It's still something to take note of.
Did you not read the post though?

It's not really a disadvantage when I'm surviving to really high percents anyway, often times higher than my opponents (just had a bunch of matches against a guy who used ROB, Ganondorf, and Yoshi, and I was surviving up to nearly 200% while they were going much earlier).

Not to mention the rage mechanic is a thing, giving her higher launch power.

Rosalina is tall and light, but she can recover from the magnifying glass, she can hang around the air (a space where she often has the advantage), she has awesome dodges, vectoring is a thing, and she has a meat shield, as well as Gravitational Pull. And many of her opponents are easy to follow up on, while she isn't so much for them. Just to name a few.

So no, tall and light =/= easy to KO. Because the fact of the matter is, you SHOULD be using all tools at your disposal to make yourself difficult to KO. This applies to any character, but Rosalina has amazing tools for this. Hence, surviving past 150% is common for me.

Ignoring these points in favour of concluding she is easy to KO by virtue of her weight value is like ignoring that Shulk has the Shield Monado Art.

Last edited:

Jesse Martinez

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2337-3415-9810
Did you not read the post though?

It's not really a disadvantage when I'm surviving to really high percents anyway, often times higher than my opponents (just had a bunch of matches against a guy who used ROB, Ganondorf, and Yoshi, and I was surviving up to nearly 200% while they were going much earlier).

Not to mention the rage mechanic is a thing, giving her higher launch power.

Rosalina is tall and light, but she can recover from the magnifying glass, she can hang around the air (a space where she often has the advantage), she has awesome dodges, vectoring is a thing, and she has a meat shield, as well as Gravitational Pull. And many of her opponents are easy to follow up on, while she isn't so much for them. Just to name a few.

So no, tall and light =/= easy to KO. Because the fact of the matter is, you SHOULD be using all tools at your disposal to make yourself difficult to KO. This applies to any character, but Rosalina has amazing tools for this. Hence, surviving past 150% is common for me.

Ignoring these points in favour of concluding she is easy to KO by virtue of her weight value is like ignoring that Shulk has the Shield Monado Art.
Surviving to 150%+ is commonplace for almost anyone (barring spikes) considering the blast zones in this game. Also tall and light doesn't equal easy to KO, that's correct, it even makes certain combos on her impossible, but Rosie is vulnerable to pressure quite a bit due to her height and lack of a good gtfo move without Luma (keep in mind that when I say pressure I mean when they're finally in), though that's one of the few weak points in her game. The whole point of this topic was to conclude whether or not Rosie is broken, and It's clear that she isn't.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yes, but like I pointed out, Rosalina is great at following people off stage for the KO, and not many other characters match/beat her in this respect.

I don't think she's broken right now, but people seem to be trying to giving her merits less credit than deserved in order to convince themselves she's not broken. Often times convincing themselves she's not that threatening in the process, but that's just going way further than necessary.

So no, tall and light =/= easy to KO. Because the fact of the matter is, you SHOULD be using all tools at your disposal to make yourself difficult to KO. This applies to any character, but Rosalina has amazing tools for this. Hence, surviving past 150% is common for me..
Like I said, there's a way to work around it so that it won't be an issue. If you can work around it, then fine you're difficult to KO. It's basically like every "down side" which all characters have and are forced to work around or unfortunately, to deal with.

If you can make it a non-issue then good for you

Vashimus

Smash Master
Greninja in particular is really rough. He has stuff that's safe on shield which is very rare in this game
I beg to freaking differ. Like half the cast have dash attacks in the game are either safe or go behind the person, and many Smash attacks are incredibly difficult to punish on shield for a lot of characters. It's one of the prime things that annoys me about Smash 4.

Last edited:

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Dabuz mains her and even outright jokes about how broken she is.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yall cant be serious..... Rosalina is CLEARLY top 3 in the game and she very well could be the best.. Im reading nonsense in here with people saying Rosalina isn't broken but shulk is?? WHAT?

Rosalina beats little mac as well. Where the hell are yall getting this nonsense that Little mac beats Rosalina?

While i agree that it's too early to say anyone is "broken" it seems people on here are really downplaying how good Rosalina is. Rosalina is better then both zss and sheik,

Last edited:

HiNiTe

Smash Cadet
She's #1 in my mind, no doubt. I can't really say she's "overpowered" or "broken" but she dominates defensive game and can adjust to practically any situation.

otter

Smash Ace
You can prove every character broken using for glory
or the scrubbiest tournament of all time?

While i agree that it's too early to say anyone is "broken" it seems people on here are really downplaying how good Rosalina is. Rosalina is better then both zss and sheik,
I don't know if we're ready to say that yet. Maybe im just biased because those characters **** rosalina.

Last edited:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:rosalina: is broken. No other character has as much option select/coverage as she does. Even :metaknight: in brawl couldn't constantly defend himself as he attacked with that much safeness nor could he outright kill you with relative ease. I honestly think she will be banworthy in the future. This character is stupider to fight then Project: M :mewtwopm: and that's saying something...

I'm a good player at multiple games. I main :sonic: in Smash 4. :sonic: is good, but I've never felt so hopeless fighting any other character in the history of smash bros as I do against :rosalina:. I'm going to pick her up immediately because she's so scrubby and banworthy it's laughable.

:018:

Last edited:

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Since the Sonic flow chart has failed character must be broken.

Last edited:

otter

Smash Ace
Sonic main calling Rosalina scrubby? I understand she's very good, but I'm grateful there is at least one character with a little complexity since Olimar is ruined and Ice Climbers are gone.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know if Rosalina is broken, only time will tell, but of all of the cast she seems most likely.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Lol.....sonic is one of rosa's bad mus too x)
I wouldn't be so sure about that (as a Sonic main myself). He's fast, but that's about all he's got on her. Her aerials far outclass his in the MU, Spin Dash/Charge is pretty easy to use to your advantage (Luma Shot can even stop it, though Luma will take damage and be popped up if it's uncharged). And for her, he's very easy to keep off-stage.

Among a bunch of other things. He fares well against her, but it's far from a bad MU for her.

Unless a bad MU for Rosalina is classified as one where it's even or only slightly in her favour.

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
I wouldn't be so sure about that (as a Sonic main myself). He's fast, but that's about all he's got on her. Her aerials far outclass his in the MU, Spin Dash/Charge is pretty easy to use to your advantage (Luma Shot can even stop it, though Luma will take damage and be popped up if it's uncharged). And for her, he's very easy to keep off-stage.

Among a bunch of other things. He fares well against her, but it's far from a bad MU for her.

Unless a bad MU for Rosalina is classified as one where it's even or only slightly in her favour.
Maybe I just need to play the mu more then, but his spin dash against her shield destroys luma. He's fast enough to get under nair approaches from her. Her aerials take awhile to end after they start, making it easy for him to punish while she's still in the duration of the attack.

Of course those are just a few examples. Wait and see the meta develop. Maybe we'll figure her out even better and she will be deemed "broken" but right now it's too early to say.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I agree that I don't think Rosalina is broken right now (though if anyone ends up broken in the future, she seems like the most likely candidate). I just don't think Sonic mops the floor with her. I don't necessarily think he's useless against her, but I think she has a slight advantage against him, and if not, it's a 50-50 match-up.

It might change if we bring customs into the equation, but I'm not sure who would benefit more. Both characters have some interesting custom moves.

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
Yall cant be serious..... Rosalina is CLEARLY top 3 in the game and she very well could be the best.. Im reading nonsense in here with people saying Rosalina isn't broken but shulk is?? WHAT?

Rosalina beats little mac as well. Where the hell are yall getting this nonsense that Little mac beats Rosalina?

They are downplaying it because its their main and they don't want their favorite character to be looked down upon by the community.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They are downplaying it because its their main and they don't want their favorite character to be looked down upon by the community.
I honestly don't care about what the community thinks of the character myself.

I can't enter local tournaments due to my country of residence, so her being banned at tournaments would have no bearing on me.

And anyone who thinks a character being broken in a fighting game means they should hate that character in other media is very silly indeed. So I would pay those people no mind.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I honestly don't care about what the community thinks of the character myself.

I can't enter local tournaments due to my country of residence, so her being banned at tournaments would have no bearing on me.

And anyone who thinks a character being broken in a fighting game means they should hate that character in other media is very silly indeed. So I would pay those people no mind.
Nobody threw hate at Meta Knight outside of Smash because of Brawl.

Maybe Rosalina is just a character that requires some outside-the box thinking when
playing against her?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nobody threw hate at Meta Knight outside of Smash because of Brawl.

Maybe Rosalina is just a character that requires some outside-the box thinking when
playing against her?
Not really what I was thinking of (though I'm sure it happened in some corners of the internet). I'm more thinking of the people who are already starting to hate Rosalina because she's really good in every game she's playable in. She's by far the most used character in online MK8 since she's the most popular character in the game's best weight class, was really good in MKWii too, I've heard she is also really good in the latest Mario Golf, and she's the best character in 3D World too. And now she's really good in Smash.

And people genuinely dislike the character solely because of this. Not kidding.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Not really what I was thinking of (though I'm sure it happened in some corners of the internet). I'm more thinking of the people who are already starting to hate Rosalina because she's really good in every game she's playable in. She's by far the most used character in online MK8 since she's the most popular character in the game's best weight class, was really good in MKWii too, I've heard she is also really good in the latest Mario Golf, and she's the best character in 3D World too. And now she's really good in Smash.

And people genuinely dislike the character solely because of this. Not kidding.
I think you're mistaking Rosa in MK Wii for Funky Kong.
Who gets mad about a character's performance in GOLF???

Somewhat true for MK8, but I feel her general popularity is what gets her more picks
(it's why I choose her, anyway).

Rosalina to obtain Wolverine status? Her general awesomeness also kinda reminds me
of Sinnoh Pokemon Champion Cynthia.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think you're mistaking Rosa in MK Wii for Funky Kong.
Who gets mad about a character's performance in GOLF???

Somewhat true for MK8, but I feel her general popularity is what gets her more picks
(it's why I choose her, anyway).

Rosalina to obtain Wolverine status? Her general awesomeness also kinda reminds me
of Sinnoh Pokemon Champion Cynthia.
I know Funky Kong was really good, but apparently Rosalina X Honey Coupé was really good too and was used quite a bit online.

And Rosalina created everything so it stands to reason that she would be really good at everything. :V

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I know Funky Kong was really good, but apparently Rosalina X Honey Coupé was really good too and was used quite a bit online.

And Rosalina created everything so it stands to reason that she would be really good at everything. :V
How was she born then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom