• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to take texture hacking too far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasook

Smash Champion
Sorry to bump this, but I figured this was the best thread for it. Anyways, what do you think of this texture hack?

noradseven

Smash Lord
There is a lack of many ZSS, skins personally, If I made one it would just be her wearing some pants and a pink shirt that just says BADASS on the back,

Also japan lack of sakura FSN outfit depresses me so I mean its so easy, if anyone showed me where the software is I could do it probably, or how to do it.

Now if only you could give her a permanently creepy smile and make her say "That was a delicious meal" instead of "is that all", it would be flawless.

jalued

Smash Lord
tbh i dont really see what everyone problem is about having nude ZSS in the game. i mean, its not like anyone gets off to it (well i hope not, if u do, go get urself a life PLZ!!!), but i dont see anything wrong with having a nude ZSS texture for banter in smashfests etc i mean, i wouldnt personally have a domanatrix one, cause i think having just 1 nude one is fine. if u have any more (ok i guess a nude snake/falcon as well would be just ok) anymore than 2 and its just pointless cause its not a laugh anymore.

who cares about nudity?? its just a naked body, not like most of us have never seen one of them before!!

Honeythief

Smash Cadet
To me nude hack is just stupid. Yay nude ZSS >_>. No point. However the dominatrix one does have a point. This is some hot blonde with a whip, you don't have to look to far to think it would go well with a dominatrix hack. I don't see the point for a nude one though.

noradseven

Smash Lord
To me nude hack is just stupid. Yay nude ZSS >_>. No point. However the dominatrix one does have a point. This is some hot blonde with a whip, you don't have to look to far to think it would go well with a dominatrix hack. I don't see the point for a nude one though.
Have they figured out how to change the color/ animations of attacks yet, and or change the voices. I want a captain fabulous to make and even more amazing return. AKA falcon in a pink speedo, hearts shapes instead of nipples, and his voice over to be fabulous paunch, and for it to be pink. Also his goggle things need to be pink as well.

And of course for his show me your moves taunt to be changed to the obvious well.

Also the above ZSS posted hahahaha, awesome.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
How about a Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill texture? That would be superlicious.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Have they figured out how to change the color/ animations of attacks yet, and or change the voices. I want a captain fabulous to make and even more amazing return. AKA falcon in a pink speedo, hearts shapes instead of nipples, and his voice over to be fabulous paunch, and for it to be pink. Also his goggle things need to be pink as well.
Sounds like you put a lot of thought into that.;)

lol

What about farmer's tan ZSS? That would be pretty sexy right there.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
ZSS > Alice from resident evil.

I'm not the biggest resident evil fan, but I figure there are people out there who'd go nuts for that one. ^_^

trickmaster

Smash Rookie
I have a completely nude close up gameplay of zss, its a gameplay in brawl CLOSE UP! youtube wouldnt allow it so put it here: url removed

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Dom ZSS looks pretty cool imo, it's a pretty fitting texture... not so sure about a nude one, tho. That's a little much. >> I don't do textures that would embarrass me if someone came over. lol

I downloaded all the tools to start making my own textures, since I was pretty decent with texture editting in WoW I thought I'd try it in Brawl. Any ideas? My friend said to try Asuka from Evangelion with her plug suit, but I don't really like that show that much so. :X

noradseven

Smash Lord
Dom ZSS looks pretty cool imo, it's a pretty fitting texture... not so sure about a nude one, tho. That's a little much. >> I don't do textures that would embarrass me if someone came over. lol

I downloaded all the tools to start making my own textures, since I was pretty decent with texture editting in WoW I thought I'd try it in Brawl. Any ideas? My friend said to try Asuka from Evangelion with her plug suit, but I don't really like that show that much so. :X
Good for you because it wasn't that good, try sion from meltyblood, but good luck because the outfit isn't a skin suit :D.

Someone needs to do pit as archer from FSN, this needs to be done.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Well, obviously it would have to be a pretty tight outfit to look decent on Samus. :p

I'll browse the Internet when I get home for some candidates.

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
they are hot charby.

And no Alice ZSS..
thats a no-no.

An Ada Wong texture hack would own.
maybe even Jill or Rebecca. but Ada is my favorite...

Hooblah2u2

Smash Apprentice
It's too far.
Not as bad as the one of her in the nude though.

But I agree, keep the game clean.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I clicked on the link and thought the Jill Suit was the Dominatrix.
"Hey that looks pretty kool"
*Scrolls down*
"I see..."

Looks pretty good IMO.

In all seriousness, though, they could at least give her something revealing, but classier, like booty shorts and a sports bra. It's like "I'm at the park to jog, not ogle
I support this ^

Zero

Smash Hero
I mean captain falcon is the most "gar" character.

Anyone who knows the origins of gar is as horrible as a nerd as I am.
I am the bone of my sword.

I agree with ~ares, dom suit Samus is like oh mah gawds.

Yoko Samus is also incredible. No way she's 14.

The Filth

Smash Lord
That's awesome Charby, kind of disappointed that suit wasn't in the default colour scheme myself.

Is it yours exclusively or did you get it somehwere?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It seems like it's pretty impossible to have this thread with all the inappropriate ZSS textures >_>

So with that, closed'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom