• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is double snake viable?

napZzz

Smash Hero
why didn't you guys ever do dthrow **** in 2v1s......2 snakes can literally cover every option the other person has after a dthrow unless you're slow and ******** or something. And you can finish it in your way of choice after embarassing them by continuously grabbing them over and over from dthrow...mwhahahaha

mikeray4

Smash Ace
why didn't you guys ever do dthrow **** in 2v1s......2 snakes can literally cover every option the other person has after a dthrow unless you're slow and ******** or something. And you can finish it in your way of choice after embarassing them by continuously grabbing them over and over from dthrow...mwhahahaha
we have done that...when we grab them

I.E - us vs Icy and haggs

•Col•

Smash Champion
Should be "the Twin Snakes", not "double Snake"...

.... And if any of you did not get my lame pun/reference, then you should just stop playing Snake right now.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Mikeray is absolutely terrible at 2 vs 1 Dthrow. Fatal and I have done it just fine though.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I find that going double snakes is effective in singles matches, but thats just me.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Me and my cousin named karmacide won tournaments with twin snakes. Only if you know your teamate very well

황미영

Smash Champion
Wat? We had plenty of double Snake over hurrr... But I'm too lazy to get any results/ I don't know where to look.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and Mampam won Gigs going double snake and me and HRNUT were pretty sick as double snake in friendlies vs texas. Personally I think it's viable to an extent, but both snakes have to be good in every aspect of their game independently (good recovery/good ground game).

When me and Mampam played M2K and Alleh in friendlies we got closest on FD in a double snake match. Some stages it's terrible but in the right hands and on the right stages it can be pretty ****. I'd say you might want a secondary for when they CP small stages or stages that snake isn't overtly good on.

I'mm starting to like double Snake but I need to learn true cooperation. What I'm in right now is "Why do you keep hitting me with your stupid grenades, mines and mortar rockiezzzz?!!?"

napZzz

Smash Hero
ha, my fav team combo is snake pit, then snake snake. then snake mk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! double downthrow is too fun
snake pit is the shiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its alot of fun and its really effective =D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
snake and wario is were its at, also snake and wolf work together really well if you know what your doing

Top Bottom