• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iron Chef CT Results

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Someone who had planned on going home early to study for finals but then ended up not doing it. T_T I am so ****ed tomorrow lol.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I loved this tourney. Going to the next one fo sho.

I wish I could go to pound 4.......I really want to go.
Couldn't have said it better myself... although pound 4 is a maybe for me, depends on how willing I am to drop $800 to lose every game ^.^ lol.

~P

PK Webb

Smash Champion
when i move out my parents house in march i will be at every tourney possible but yea pound 4 isnt happenin 4 me

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Singles
1. Jman -surprise
2. Hax - **** me in friendlies
3. Eggm - good stuff
4. G Money - wow i gotta play you
5. Thorn - go maine
5. Swfitbass - gotta play you again
7. Zoso - nice falcon
7. Mogwai - fun teams
9. Roman - good times, cya next tourney? (no pound 4 u =/)
9. Arnold (mattdotzeb?) - good friendlies, ty for the housing and tour of quincy
9. Hero - gotta play your marth
9. Solar - WhA?
13. Sky - nice job man
13. Arc - good friendlies
13. PoF - i'm impressed
13. Spife - you sell out your link to be competitve =/
17. Bolt - ???
17. Improbable -???
17. Jam Stunna-i'm starting to draw blanks here....
17. MOP - need to go to more tournies, but good job
17. J.V. Smooth - pretty smooth indeed
17. Trademark - you beat me soundly
17. Kyu Puff - good friendlies, nice dorf
17. Banks - yea wtf the only person who did worse was....
25. Hoggle - oh **** me
25. Dark Dragoon - your equal to me ='/ i'm sorry

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
Gonna do this tourny results style and forget some peeps :D

1. Jman: :bee:
2. Hax: :bee:
3. Eggm: :bee:
4. G Money: Nice mm vs that lvl 1 :laugh:
5. Thorn: we haven't played in a while, next tourny sit down and teach me stuff again :D
5. Swfitbass: :bee:
7. Zoso: I need to learn how to grab falcon. Then I need to learn how to tech chase falcon. Then we'll talk. It was nice hanging out witchu <3
7. Mogwai: moral (morale?) support was to pro. We need to play more though :( thanks son! and mad homo <3
9. Roman: I thought we played once but maybe not, oh well still <3, bawls to the wawls sonnn
9. Arnold (mattdotzeb?): how come we never play? wtfhax oh well, I might start calling you arnold >_>
9. Hero: :bee:
9. Solar: haaaate those match ups but thanks for the practice, play me more, had fun :) (like seriously I need a lot of practice in those)
13. Sky: weeeeee definitely needed to play more :( but oh well, always a fun a time :D
13. Arc: I forget how our friendlies were going but I'ma mm you next time :D
13. PoF: lol, grab -> down throw -> GAY ****! sheik's sooooo ****ing stupid I love it.
13. Spife: :bee::bee::bee:
17. Bolt: friendlies were funnn, definitely get at me next time and maybe my space animals wont eat so much **** :bee:
17. Improbable: carpool to pro, mixed blessing on having to play in tourny. On one hand I didn't sand bag (lol) on the other hand you drove down with me :dizzy: oh well. lul at doubles match too, dayum, had good times for suree
17. Jam Stunna: needs more gg in my life, and we didn't play friendlies either :( I need to come down to ct some time.
17. MOP: carpool (still) to pro, friendlies to pro, everything to pro. Basically what I said to Improbable, +/- my fox getting ****ed up haha
17. J.V. Smooth: we. didn't. play. W. T. F. ?. Link dittos next time! **** it, let's just go chill in the temple of time for like 7 years or some **** and play link dittos there.
17. Trademark: :bee:
17. Kyu Puff: doubles was fun, we should work on it some more cause we beat/lost to the people we should have. Singles on the other hand... wellll maybe next time eh? :bee:
17. Banks: sheik dittos (and maybe it's just with you) are so weird. CC beats out everything but grab, spacing beats grab. As soon as i learn when to do which I think I'll take more then 1-2 stocks off you -.- thanks for friendlies though
25. Hoggle: :bee: (but we should have played)
25. Dark Dragoon: we talked a few times but I don't think I formally introduced myself, I was the guy in the ****ING AWESOME LEMUR HAT! :D

Yedi: after I (narrowly) beat your falco, I cooked it and ate it; it didn't taste like chicken. And now you're going like "wtf spife?" and laughing at me, and not with me :bee:
Axel: always fun hanging out with you and sexy but we didn't play :(
Sexy: always fun haning out with you and sexy (wat?) but we DID play and wat at young link >.>
Spawn: shekku doubles are NOT kawaiiii -.- what evasss
Noodles: your fox is funnnn lul, you should enter one of these tournements some time though haha
Twebb: Doubles was fun and yeah yeah yeah we should team team team sometime, we gotta practice though casue I suck at doubles :dizzy:

while writing these I realized I say some things and I just wanted to clarify: I don't think I ever dislike playing friendlies/people so if that wasn't in your shout out it's not personnel, it's just assumed. Same goes for seeing/hanging out.
LOVE YOU ALL!

heheh im surprised you didnt mention bout that combo i did ;) good **** ! keep it up nd we def need to play more

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Names of Players in teams?
1. The Brothers- Jman and Alukard I think
2. XVariable - G$ and Hax
3. Something Good- Zoso and Thorn
4. Daft Punk Still Got It- Swift and Eggm I think
5. Smooth Stunnas- Jam and JV
5. TSA Idaho- Trademark and Mogwai
7. Triforce of ****- Spife and Kyu Puff
7. Turnip and Needle Salad- Banks and Solar
9. Adventures in the Dark Black Forest- DQ'd, never played
9. Team Marlboro- The Vermont Guys
9. Milk Was a Bad Choice- Bolt and Cam

Cort

Apple Head
wtf Jam change your name back

I was looking for this thread and couldn't find it forever

next time make it on a saturday :( my sundays suck

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
25. Dark Dragoon: we talked a few times but I don't think I formally introduced myself, I was the guy in the ****ING AWESOME LEMUR HAT! :D
OH **** THAT WAS AN AWESOME LEMUR HAT!

Shoutouts:
Dark Dragoon - I'm the best Mewtwo in CT, SUCK IT! Nice to finally play you Nick, your Mewtwo is legit, but that's like winning the special Olympics.
>:O We'll have to keep redoing the "Best Mewtwo in CT" Sets everytime we're at a tournament together.
>3>; I choke a lot too.

25. Dark Dragoon - your equal to me ='/ i'm sorry
DX I played Mewtwo. No johns.
Also, are you the WPI Hoggle? >_> If so we'll totally get carpooling and **** done to go places.

Also: I got kicked off my school internet, and thanks to my desktop having a secondary ethernet port, I've managed to rig it onto the internet again. However, my laptop is still offline, and will remain that way until Thursday night, when I will start uploading. I'll try to remember as many of the matches as I can, but since I wasn't there the entire time, I wouldn't mind people helping me out with the labels and junk ;P.
-DD
-DD

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Well i won my mewtwo set with DarkDragoon so whats that make me lol......i just need to beat Mogwai

Top Bottom