• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
While styling Winona's wig would be fun.. I think I'll opt for one of the two characters I actually like a lot ^_^ Clair or Sabrina.

Not sure which outfit I'd wear with either of them, though if I could get a Lance to go with me I'd definitely be Clair (yay, they fight together in H. Gold/S. Silver.) On the other hand, I could probably use Sabrina's wig for the Adiane cosplay from TTGL I've been really wanting to do. :O

Edit: ****. I have the battle theme stuck in my head.. on loop.. for the past 10 minutes. And Tyser, that picture would make for an epic poster. I still wanna cosplay Anti-spiral Nia.
Sabrina is pretty awesome. And she's fucking psychic.
But Clair has the Rising Badge which is easier to make dirty jokes about. :bee:

I cannot choose between Clair or Flannery. Flannery's is way too easy...I don't know if I could do Clair or not. I think I have a guy that would totally go as Lance though. (He dressed up randomly as Lady Gaga for Halloween) :S

EDIT: OH YEAH. I forgot to mention he was my Brawl buddie. He's a Peach and Zelda user.
Flannery would definitely be easiest.
Also that guy's already ok with me because he plays Peach and Zelda (Even though it's in Brawl :ohwell:).
I think I could pull off Morty pretty easily as well if I just colored my hair. Decisions...
Kamina is too good.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
i'll see what i can find
I apologize if you have already gone through the trouble but have decided not to bother with it. Never realize the vid quality of most of our footage is so horrendous. The vid is gonna be judge on footage quality as they are planning to use it for advertisement so I doubt it will win. Thanks tho.

I want this but big.
As far as I know this is as big as the orignal gets.
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7752/nia12.jpg
Also everyoen has already checked out Double K right? Is Gurren Lagann if it was a cop show.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Yink: like 90% of the time, the difficulty for these Pokemon d00ds = the wig XD Anyway, because I'm srsbsns about cosplay:

vs
?

I'd definitely say you'd make an amazing Flannery, because of your skin tone, build, and personality (a bit.) Clair would be a nice challenge, but appearance wise it's not as much of a match. It's always comes down to you, though, and who you want to cosplay. I usually try to only cosplay characters I can pull off, unless I have a crazy passion for them--then, I don't care so much if I don't look like them.

@Tyser: TOO SEXY
but really, are you? :D

@Chris: Awesome, Morty would be cool. I have a blonde wig that would probably work. I'll try it out on a wig head sometime and send pix @ you >.> Also yea, I really like psychic Pokemon (and was always a fan of Sabrina, haha) but I do have a crazy obsession with dragons, too. We'll see. If I cosplay Clair, I'd be very very tempted to make a Dragonair (maybe Dratini depending upon how 'nair would scale out to be) plushie <_<

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I need to find someone who knows how to thin my hair, so I could look like Volkner! :bee:

Like this:
well u can get ur hair thinned out pretty much anywhere that cuts hair. i would say that it depends on whos doin it but anyplace can do it. also if u want ur hair like that, it would take so much time to grow out ur sides just to get that length. most of that hair style is how its cut and where

§chizm

Smash Lord
Hey games at my place tonight if people are interested. I'm game whenever till 12 or so.
I'm fine with showing up if anyone else wants to go.
Long post.
I generally dislike wigs because they feel awkward/uncomfortable to me, but they're pretty much necessary for most of the Gym Leaders. :laugh:
Greg just get a 4th Hokage wig or something. Seriously, Volkner could probably Rasengan folks.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Not buying a wig for $45 dollars. I figure if I keeping growing my hair till then, it should be perfect. Plus is it cool if I get a ride with you to go to Jake's?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Post about pkmn and stuffs
Ok yeah, I see what you mean. But Flannery is SO easy. I don't like easy cosplays, I ike the challenge cosplays.

Plus Flannery has bigger boobs so then I can't pull it off

EDIT: Also, games? I don't see how I can get there.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If we are all serious about this Gym Leader thing for the Iowacon in August, I wanna go as Byron, the Canaclave Gym Leader:

I was joking about Kamina. Although it would be friggin sweet.

Assuming this is is a 3 day event like Nebraskon, I think Imma dress as Luffy again on Friday, then Byron on Saturday and either go casual or think of something for Sunday.

As for the wig thing. I might let my hair grow for these 6 or so months and see how things turn out. It could be ridiculous since Ive never let my hair grow this long before o.O

EDIT: Im making Pokemon Badges for this con. I already got em designed, but I prob wont buy em til last minute.

EDIT2: Is the con we're talking about with the Gym Leaders called QC Anime-zing 2010? Because its on June 18-20.

Trent

Smash Champion
***hey, read this post***

Now that I have gotten your attention, me and joker forgot to make a combo video for the contest
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251719
So we are gonna try to crank one out in a few hours, if you have ANYTHING that you think its worthy upload it to megaupload or something so we can maybe us it.

we have no wario, send us some wario
especially if its using the bike
Did you guys finish the video by the way?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Impossible task is impossible -_-

Joker Montage 2? Yes? No? Maybe? Never? Yes?

EDIT: I also got a new monitor. Now everything looks so sexy.

Trent

Smash Champion
So staff announced that next year the gaming room for Nebraskon is going to be by "professionals" and they apologized for ****ty running of tournies and the room being closed for certain tournies.

I think I can live with that.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
ROFL! Professionals? Is David gonna be running this or something? He's the only professional gamer in the state XD

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I know Bobby. He knows enough to run a tournament decently.

Amazing Ampormod might come to Contagion maybe? Its gonna be crazy lol. Such a big name coming in for a 15 man tournament O.O But the prize is a BJ so w/e.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yea, no prob. I got my line up for next year: Friday, Love Aikawa; Saturday, Volkner; Sunday, Casual or if I think up of something.

Uli

Smash Champion

ahh yeah im doing wattson!!
someone help me with the facial hair and hair! ARRG

ima redo my hachigen cosplay aswell, make the mask and get a sword :3
idk about sunday...

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Ok yeah, I see what you mean. But Flannery is SO easy. I don't like easy cosplays, I ike the challenge cosplays.

Plus Flannery has bigger boobs so then I can't pull it off

EDIT: Also, games? I don't see how I can get there.
I hope you find a ride; it wouldn't be the same without you.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
This weekend's coming up fast, get hype!
GET HYPE!!!

If we are all serious about this Gym Leader thing for the Iowacon in August
I don't think I can pull any of the trainers T.T

Did you guys finish the video by the way?
No but I was thinking of doing another one for the Iowa crew <(^.^<)

Joker Montage 2? Yes? No? Maybe? Never? Yes?
Yeah I'll like to know also since Uli was the one working on it >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
So whos picking me up for Redemption? I'm not a human GPS unfortunately, even though I live in this town. <_<

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Yeah, so I watched a video of a dog fight of a Pitbull vs. a Chihuahua. It was friggin BADDDDD!!!! Little fella got torn to shreads in a matter of seconds. Pretty sure he died :'(

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Tyser: What the HELL is with you and these horrible random videos, son?!

Yink: Getting a padded bra (or just.. being you anyway? I've seen too many flat Yokos, and she is the epitome of boob) = easier than... some strange.. thing.. to give you hips. I don't even know what you'd call that, other than some strange crossplaying thread I read once says blankets/small pillows/towels being stuffed into pants/shirts and help even things out o.O but that's just awkward.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
4chan, its a terrible terrible place with very intriguing stuff. Things just get owned in the worst way possible. I gotta find that video of some asian chick stomping a cute little kitten to death with high heels. I saw a gif of it and it looks BADDD!!!

Top Bottom