• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, we are ****ing BANNING Fugitoid.
Why? You unlock him by beating all of event mode.

Event mode is just *********** mother****ing ********. It has literally zero thought put into it. The majority of it is super easy because of this, but the rest is god**** impossible. ****headed designers didn't even think about the rules of their own game.

Also, we should ban the Rabbids because they shouldn't even be in it.

Gameplay and stages rock solid, though.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
The roster for smash up is pretty weak, there is like 3 rabbid. Calling dibs on fugitoid.
This list is bullhonky.
Raphael is PURE SPEED. He's the fastest of the turtles, and only has like two "power" moves. Also, they list his power as 3, but he's power type?
They also don't take into account health meters.

So, yeah, take this with less than a grain of salt. In fact, ignore it.
The guide also says that Shredder is a retailer exclusive...

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
This list is bullhonky.
Raphael is PURE SPEED. He's the fastest of the turtles, and only has like two "power" moves. Also, they list his power as 3, but he's power type?
They also don't take into account health meters.

So, yeah, take this with less than a grain of salt. In fact, ignore it.
The guide also says that Shredder is a retailer exclusive...
Well of course I was taking the guide seriously, they rate Captain falcon better then MK if I remember correctly, only posting for the roster.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
SF 4 Dash new chars leaked.

SF3: Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley
SF2: DeeJay and T-Hawk
Alpha: Guy, Cody, and Adon
2 New characters.

Seeing as how its SF4, I bet they'll find a way to make Makoto look mad ugly, or give her big developed breasts since everyones older. Possibly even both will happen at the same time, ahhhh.

If they just take 3rd Strike Makoto and give her an EX DP she'll be a beast.

And yayyy Guy.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

2 New characters.

Seeing as how its SF4, I bet they'll find a way to make Makoto look mad ugly, or give her big developed breasts since everyones older. Possibly even both will happen at the same time, ahhhh.

And yayyy Guy.
That's just a rumor Blank. I'm sure we'll find out if there is really a new SFIV version this week since TGS is the 24th-27th.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I heard the dude got sued, which made it more believable. But yeah, maybe just another rumor.

10 new chars in all would be pretty sweet though.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Smash Up tag team is really cool, two players take turns when they switch between characters.
1st player controls splinter and when he switches to shredder the second players starts playing.

Kinda like that time Nicole and Cook were playing melee.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace

2 New characters.

And yayyy Guy.
SF4 takes place before SF3. She should be younger.
Of course, Sakura should also be well out of high school... And Gen should be dead...

PUMPED for Cody, though.

Uli

Smash Champion

2 New characters.

And yayyy Guy.
if dis be true, i may have to start playing sf again and firing up dat GUY SON!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOXT_oMHKE&feature=fvst

Joker just for you and your latest video....haha.
That was too good XD

Gunna run wif Splinter Rabbid. Wooo I hope that 10 jump means pro cross-ups. RITE?
That just means how good his jumping is.

TMNT Smash Up would have to be the weirdist fighting game ever \(^o^)/
It does take some time to get used to >.<

wat time is the tourny gona start?also this is my first tourny in 10 yrslol
Melee starts around the time Uli gets here, but you should try arriving around 12ish or so >.0

Guys, we are ****ing BANNING Fugitoid.
Why? You unlock him by beating all of event mode.

Event mode is just *********** mother****ing ********. It has literally zero thought put into it. The majority of it is super easy because of this, but the rest is god**** impossible. ****headed designers didn't even think about the rules of their own game.

Also, we should ban the Rabbids because they shouldn't even be in it.

Gameplay and stages rock solid, though.
Pffff we did all of the Missions and on Hard and yeah some of them are kinda hard but patience my young one ^.^

Also I unlock everyone except for the Ninja Rabbit cause I'm told you only get him by reserving the game o.0

Also there's like 3 stages with Crocs whats up with that XP

2 New characters.
That's why I never really like SF cause they always come up with a new game then I have to re buy the game, now if all you had to do was buy the chars that will have been better IMO.

Smash Up tag team is really cool, two players take turns when they switch between characters.
1st player controls splinter and when he switches to shredder the second players starts playing.
Yeah I actually like it cause it reminds me of KOF ^.^

§chizm

Smash Lord

2 New characters.

And yayyy Guy.
No Hugo or Alex?!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Also having Taunts with actual benefits again would be boss.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker you have TMNT now? Could you burn a copy for me? Maybe I'll come down today.

EDIT: I am now subbing this afternoon so I will be there around 4 Joker. I can bring you a blank dvd to replace the one you burn. See you this afternoon.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker you have TMNT now? Could you burn a copy for me? Maybe I'll come down today.

EDIT: I am now subbing this afternoon so I will be there around 4 Joker. I can bring you a blank dvd to replace the one you burn. See you this afternoon.
Well I'll burn you a copy if I could but neither the laptop or my PC have a DVD burner that's why I'm using the USB loader you can have Skizm or Kudou do it >.0

However that Error #002 message we got is still there, but the new USB loader fixes that, but for a burn copy you need some file on your SD card and put it on the WAD folder, poing being since Skizm burns his games he should have this stuff ^.^

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
schism could you maybe take it to joker's first? before work? I can get the usb loader stuff from joker's.

p-p-p-pleaseeeeee?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
well I just want the disc like he brought to love's on saturday. Kit told me all I have to do is change some settings in my usb loader and it should work.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
the usb loader is meant for external hardrives at least im pretty sure, maybe he was talking about the wii gator the one that let's you load the games in which case I don't know but thankfully theres Internetz ^.^

As for the disk Skizm brought to Love's I believe he left it there so you can maybe picked them up from there.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
ok I will ask love. That makes sense though about the usb for usb purposes.....heh.

Well I shall talk to Kit as well to see if the backup-loader needs any settings changed in order to play tmnt. Otherwise I shall play some with you at least so I can get some practice in.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZJMTA0HO

This is where Kit says I can get the backup-loader settings to fix the error 2 message.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Ok then I'll go ahead and download the file just bring your SD card or Wii if you want to and the game from Love's, hopefully we can make it work for you >.0

Edit: so I just download it and it is the WAD file I was talking about so when you come I'll have to youtube the instructions and staff ^.^

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
In Smash-Up, the game prioritizes getting kills over living longest, even in last man standing! And, stage hazard kills don't affect anyone's numbers! So, you can lose a game if they kill you twice, but they died three times to stage hazards!

So, here is my suggestion for the TMNT tournament rules:

One player tag team
Best 2 of 3
300 seconds
Last man standing
1 life (2 total per player)
Instead of stage striking, each player picks a neutral stage. The game does the rest.

Other rules:
The player with more lives and higher health wins, despite what the results screen may say.

Neutral stages:
Dojo
Turtle Base
Space Lab

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
The rules seem to be fine, however I think instead of 1 person tag team it should be 2 players. I mean that mechanic is so awesome and shouldn't hinder it.

Uli

Smash Champion
im with peeks, ya'll seem so serious about this XD
if this replaces brawl, i dont even know...

Top Bottom