• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Im going to be interviewing each of you guys at this tournament for a paper Im writing. I need everyone's input on shit. No bullshitting you fucking bitch ass cunts.

EDIT: It's about Smash.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Im going to be interviewing each of you guys at this tournament for a paper Im writing. I need everyone's input on shit. No bullshitting you fucking bitch ass cunts.

EDIT: It's about Smash.
Your writing a paper about smash...?

Damn, that's nerd

but pretty awesome

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Technology understanding friends:

Please explain this to me.... I decided I wanted to look at my final fantasy VII file today. So I go get the game and put in my proper memory card and such. Much to my dismay I realize that on my controller the d-pad directions up and left don't function as well as either of the L buttons. I have since used 2 DIFFERENT Ps2's and three different controllers. All of which give the same end result. The d-pad up and left as well both L buttons will not work. What possible explanation could there be for this? 2 different Ps2's and 3 different controllers. All three of the Ps2 controllers crapped out in the exact same fashion? I don't understand the world at this moment, and any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

A very disappointed gamer....

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Technology understanding friends:

Please explain this to me.... I decided I wanted to look at my final fantasy VII file today. So I go get the game and put in my proper memory card and such. Much to my dismay I realize that on my controller the d-pad directions up and left don't function as well as either of the L buttons. I have since used 2 DIFFERENT Ps2's and three different controllers. All of which give the same end result. The d-pad up and left as well both L buttons will not work. What possible explanation could there be for this? 2 different Ps2's and 3 different controllers. All three of the Ps2 controllers crapped out in the exact same fashion? I don't understand the world at this moment, and any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

A very disappointed gamer....
Hit your system till it works. :laugh: No, but don't hold any directions while loading the game just like in Smash how a controller can get messed up. Clean out your controller ports. Unplug you PS2 and plug it back in. Just try other simple stuff.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Try checking your in game settings maybe you changed them a while back and dont remember about it.

Also Skizm if you got TMNT working you should get a copy for Razor since we couldn't make it work yesterday.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Razor there could be something wrong with the controller port pins in your system.

Also I have another copy of TMNT burned already so I can give it to him whenever.

Tyser's secretly writing a paper about homosexuality and wants to involve us to be a dick.

Edit: Some of these TMNT missions are fucking stupid.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hit your system till it works. :laugh: No, but don't hold any directions while loading the game just like in Smash how a controller can get messed up. Clean out your controller ports. Unplug you PS2 and plug it back in. Just try other simple stuff.

No directions where held in any of these attempts.

Try checking your in game settings maybe you changed them a while back and dont remember about it.
I have tried two different games. One Ps1 game and one Ps2 game.

Schism: I have tried two different Ps2's. Also want to do games at my place? TMNT and Brawl?

Wtf? Smash Ace? That is soooo much more lame than Smash Apprentice which I worked hard to get to, I'm pissed about 2 things now.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
So right now my game plan is too go to dmac this next semester and live at jokers for that time which would be a ****ing dream. But right now my only problem is transportation. Kudo said it was like 15ish min, so i was wondering if i would be able to bike there. If not does anyone know of another way i could get there without a car or know of any decent cars for cheap.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
So right now my game plan is too go to dmac this next semester and live at jokers for that time which would be a ****ing dream. But right now my only problem is transportation. Kudo said it was like 15ish min, so i was wondering if i would be able to bike there. If not does anyone know of another way i could get there without a car or know of any decent cars for cheap.
I wouldn't recommend biking because snow is ridiculous in Des Moines. You could take the Bus to school. There are specific shuttle buses for DMACC. You maybe be able to carpool from someone here too.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I wouldn't recommend biking because snow is ridiculous in Des Moines. You could take the Bus to school. There are specific shuttle buses for DMACC. You maybe be able to carpool from someone here too.
Oh there are buses, that is da bomb. Well all i have left to do then is sign up for classes then. That was the only thing holding me back. **** yeah, thanks for the awesome info!!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Peeks living with Joker? Madness.

Can I come live with Joker too? I need a harddrive to house my new Omnisphere.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
hey as for games on thursday could you guys wait untill like 7:30 to go b/c i get off at 7 and i could get dropped off at jokers at 7:30..sound like a plan??

oh and as for saturday could you guys wait untill like 9:30 to do the side tournys cuz i wana enter TMNT...how about it?

Uli

Smash Champion
hey cbk can you bring a melee set up to jokers?!

also is tmnt really worth the download?

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
i could but it wont be untill after 9:30 but then again i could bring it a day before the tourny if jokers is down for some games on friday??..lol

Uli

Smash Champion
we are showing up around 9 on friday i think
yeayaz

you do what you want cbk its alright if you cant but would be much appreciated :3

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
yea ill do that i get off work around 7 on friday so im willing to help out...^_^ cuz i always am..^_^v.

WTF JBM!!!!...lol thats super funny cuz it does look like me but the only differences is that im SOOOOOOOO much more sexier...;);)

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah CBK we will need your setup if your willing to bring it.

Also, CBK smokes weed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY5fFVRw_0Q&feature=related
LOL Mini bong.

i could but it wont be untill after 9:30 but then again i could bring it a day before the tourny if jokers is down for some games on friday??..lol
I don't work Friday so I'll probably be at Joker's doing gay stuff.

Yes, I am gonna write a paper about the Smash Community in NE/IA. And about dicks.
I better not get interviewed about dicks.
RAN RAN RUU!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Man you guys are so old and responsible, getting to go out for games on the weekdays.

As for me, time couldn't move slow enough. :3

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i heard that the story line from the first game kind of setup the next game so i pretty much was expecting a second game to happen so no supprise there

Top Bottom