• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I think Magic is changing the rules so that people who have been playing the game for so long don't get bored.

Also I haven't touch BB for a while ^.^
But even if I do I'll probably just end up doing story mode >.<

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yeh so me Jlo and Jb are coming up to your casa joker for some smash, bb, and magic for them. They want a piece of those zombies.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
removing damage on the stack has to be the most dumbist idea ever. it totally defeats the purposes of useing some cards in the game.

EDIT: and now they r makin new land that r suppose to be like the new pain lands and remakin howling mine

gantrain05

Smash Master

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
For all pokemon nerds, I just won the lottery and got a Masterball. Thank you Jirachi.

Wait when did you get a Jirachi also what's your PKMN FC we should try and play 4726-3885-4909

dammit blank, no your not replaying your tales of collection, your going to finish metal gear solid 1-4 like you said you were gonna do 4 months ago lol.
Exactly forget about those pussy @$$ games and play a manly game of METAL GEAR!!!!!! >.<

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
You can never have enough Jirachis and does it have to be Ruby or Sapphire T.T
I have LeafGreen but I think Love has all of them so yeah ^.^

Edit: Also do you have IM or something makes it ezier to talk while we battle >.0

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Portable OPS for the PSP but don't get plus cause that one is mainly for multiplayer.

Also this is how Metal Gear should be played chronologically:

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater(PS2)
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops(PSP)
  3. Metal Gear(NES)
  4. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake(as a component of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence)
  5. Metal Gear Solid(PS1)
  6. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty(PS2)
  7. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots(PS3)

And that should pretty much be it ^.^

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Hey Love and Kudou, if you wanna pokemon battle then holla at me. Im ready whenever. I cant guarantee that I can connect with you guys though since I cant connect with Joker.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll probably play you Matt later tonight. I've been on hiatus for Pokemon. My Pokemon haven't been turning out right, so I'm gonna take a break from it for a little bit. You wanna play around 8:30?

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Oh, also, here is how to play the Mario games chronologically:

Yoshi's Island
-During Yoshi's Island play Yoshi's Touch & Go
Yoshi's Island DS
Partners in Time
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Land
Mario's Time Machine
Super Mario World
Super Mario Land 2
Super Mario RPG
Mario's Time Machine
Mario & Luigi
Partners in Time again
Mario is Missing
Luigi's Mansion
Mario's Time Machine
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy then start over at Mario Party

Super Mario 2 was a dream and goes nowhere.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
No way Mario actually has an order too it >.<
I hated playing Super Mario 2 cause it was a dream that's the stupidest ending in any game is like a kick in the nadz specially when I played this one RPG that took me 20hrs or so with 7 different endings and I get the one that was a dream:mad:

But yeah I'm wanting to go to MiB but I needz Razor to go otherwise I won't have a partner plus it be nice if more than just me goes this way it's worth it for Kit to pick us up.

Also Razor I just drank that Sonic Boom and it was way too good love the flavor of it and if you'll excuse me I'm going to do some Flash Kicks ^.^

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Kit when is the date because I would totally go if I could ride with one of you all. I would contribute driving if needed but the I don't want to go if its me driving the whole way. Let me know the date but me and Joker could totally go.

P.S. Joker it was actually good? I hope you are flash kicking as well as sonic booming in your basement right now.

xfacta

Smash Cadet
JAKE! you didnt drink your sonic boom??? i drank my super sayian juice!! but my hair and eyes are still brown :( i think i want my money back...

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Kit when is the date because I would totally go if I could ride with one of you all. I would contribute driving if needed but the I don't want to go if its me driving the whole way. Let me know the date but me and Joker could totally go.

P.S. Joker it was actually good? I hope you are flash kicking as well as sonic booming in your basement right now.
Lol hes replaying Guile's theme and watching Street Fighter Flash vids right now I bet you.

Also, Michigan tourney is August 23rd.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Brawl today (Thursday)? ... If so, what time? Where are CBK and BC? Are they still alive and if not, have they found the bodies?

Uli

Smash Champion
hay guys i just got a ps3
S/N = Yuu-Lee
ADD ME DAWGZZ
get BLAZEDDD

butt cock and cbk have disappear havent they...

PortCity

Smash Ace
i just got back to ames. what time would you like to play?
Andy: We playing in Ames or in Des Moines? If in Ames we need 1 more person with comparable skill...if in Des Moines we have to find out a good time.

Everyone else :) : Just for the record you guys. I play the most versatile character in the game and in from my point of view the character with the most potential. I think a person paying Diddy Kong at full potential can and will beat ANYONE in the cast. Now, I lose cause I suck at the game, my character has nothing to do with it. That unsolicited rant was just for kicks :-D. Have we found any more news about Gigabrawl? It looks like if the right conditions are met Mara and I will be going. Is there another monthly happening before Mara leaves that we can come late to? :)

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Andy: We playing in Ames or in Des Moines? If in Ames we need 1 more person with comparable skill...if in Des Moines we have to find out a good time.
I don't care where we play, I wanna try to be back in Ames by 10 or 10:30.

Vos will probably play, and I'd like to do some singles.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion

Everyone else :) : Just for the record you guys. I play the most versatile character in the game and in from my point of view the character with the most potential. I think a person paying Diddy Kong at full potential can and will beat ANYONE in the cast. Now, I lose cause I suck at the game, my character has nothing to do with it. That unsolicited rant was just for kicks :-D. Have we found any more news about Gigabrawl? It looks like if the right conditions are met Mara and I will be going. Is there another monthly happening before Mara leaves that we can come late to? :)
I agree to an extent, similar to the mindset I take with Snake. Diddy is not only a character who can punish many options, but he also has fully practical ways to limit options as well. Glad to hear you're interested in an OOS, everyone always wonders how you'd do.

I've been offline for almost a week. Somebody update me plz? Tournament?
Aren't you supposed to be on your way to Genesis Mister?

EDIT: GigaBrawl Thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233110

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I know I was surprise it tasted so good after I drank it I wanted more T.T
I was doing so many Flash kicks. . . . . . . . . . . . . .here's a reenactment of what happen after I drank the SONIC BOOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q92lcBwo5M0

Hey Joker, better free up room on your SD Card:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsUcVDZEos0
Buyaa!!! that $hit is awesome now I just need someone to show me how to do it Blank I'm looking at you <3

Also the code they give there is for both the music and textures o.0

I think so Kudou most likely at my place.

Top Bottom