• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
If I could change Wario's custom theme song it would have to be Jump Around by House of Pain.
Too easy! It actually should be "Once in a Lifetime" by Talking Heads.

Also, here is Missouri's theory:

And are you guys planning on doing anything Thursday? I am very much considering coming up.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Games tonight at Jokers involving me, and possibly sekou + mara. Andy should make it up as well as all others interested. I think I will be arriving in the 6:00 ballpark.

Plus Kit should most definitely come so everyone near should make it as well on that Thursday/Friday.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
And if Kudou's going, he wouldn't mind giving me a ride would he?...

Also, this would be a great time to discuss arrangements for GigaBrawl.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
And are you guys planning on doing anything Thursday? I am very much considering coming up.
That day works perfect cause that's pretty much our game day kinda point being awesome ^.^
What ever happen to the Biweekly idea >.<

What do you mean by Tonight, You?
$hits too good XP
By the way I have more KOOOOOOOOORN!!!11

Also, this would be a great time to discuss arrangements for GigaBrawl.
Yeah since I don't think we have any plans specially housing and stuff m(_ _)m

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Blank / kudou bring whatever is needed to be able to again copy joker's sd card onto mine. Well all I really want is the textures if u can just add those to my sd card? We will figure it out soon I'm gonna leave in about 15 min so I'll get there somewhat soon. I'll try to make Jlo come.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Good games last night. I forgot the feeling of losing :-D. Now that I remember it, I'll make sure I don't let it happen again. :)

gantrain05

Smash Master
so the highest placing for peach at genesis was 17th in singles and 6th in doubles, possibly higher if i showed up and won the thing =P

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
^well thats a custom song that some1 made, if u wanted to play it, i would have to find it somewhere on the interent and upload it to the game. that how awesome that game is, all because u can make make songs for ppl to download and play. if i could understand how to make ur own custom song on the game, i would make so many arashi songs on there \(^o^)/

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yeh my meeting ran a lot longer than I thought it would and I had to finish other errands by the time it was over. Sorry I didn't make it.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah the new venue sounds legit.
Are games going on tomorrow per usual?
Also Kit/Cook how long are you guys going to be here?
I think that we will show up sometime Friday and leave sometime Saturday. Nicole is coming, too.

Cook

Smash Master
By tomorrow people mean today right >.<

And no Jordan, how about CTX or Zyklon o.0
If you're talking to us then tomorrow=Friday. Hope that's cool? :):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):colorful::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This is a visual representation of your chances for having AIDS; if you are colored, your chances increase.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
If you're talking to us then tomorrow=Friday. Hope that's cool? :):):):):):):):):):):)
No mang I was talking about the people from IA but yeah I'm kool with you guys coming Friday >.0

So that's where is from I remember hearing this on AMV HELL 3 see Blank that's why you watched it for awesome stuff like this. . . . . . . . . . . . . . plus KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN >.<

Kamig

Smash Apprentice

So that's where is from I remember hearing this on AMV HELL 3 see Blank that's why you watched it for awesome stuff like this. . . . . . . . . . . . . . plus KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN >.<
I thought the exact same thing, that's a sweet song.

Joker are we still having BB on ps3? If so do you guys have 2 arcade sticks? I know you have love's so that's one. The reason why i'm asking is because if we have 2 sticks for ps3 then good, otherwise we could have it on 360 seeing how we have more than a couple sticks for that. I don't have anything against ps3 but I was just wondering how many sticks and such we have for it.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I take it that Iowa is no longer coming to Nebraska :'( This tournament is gonna be filled with faggots without you guys!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker are we still having BB on ps3? If so do you guys have 2 arcade sticks? I know you have love's so that's one. The reason why i'm asking is because if we have 2 sticks for ps3 then good, otherwise we could have it on 360 seeing how we have more than a couple sticks for that. I don't have anything against ps3 but I was just wondering how many sticks and such we have for it.
God I haven't touch that game for a while I still only know the one combo with Litchi >.<
But yeah I will prefer it for PS3 cause I don't like the 360 controller T.T
As for Sticks there's the big white and red one people where using last time plus he has an extra PS3 stick, so we should have enought.

Also Kit what time you guys getting here >.0

PortCity

Smash Ace
Next week sometime, Razor, Jlo, Blank and I need to sit down and play singles. I need some match up experience against a bunch of characters and I think you guys could fill in the gap for me. I want to be ready for the crew battle. Speaking of that. How many other states gonna be represented? I would absolutely love to wreck one crew and then have all these other crews lining up to get wrecked by us. Are we doing these crew battles for money or just reputation points? :-D

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Sekou I am cool with winning their money and reputation points. And that sounds good about the singles work. I'm gonna try to talk Kit and the missouri folk into staying until you and mara are able to make it up on Saturday. Otherwise I am free everyday next week so let me know whenever you want to meet up.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
WAIT A MINUTE...is it really CBK posting on the boards..LOL

just wanted to say WHATS UP EVERYONE!!!! but yea and also whose playing games tonight b/c kudo is going to pick me up later today so i just wanted to know whose all playing tonight at jokers...^_^v

Top Bottom