• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
whoa, hey kuduo-kun what school do you go to? lol i am at central college haha, but im not in track so i would never have seen you. i actually live in pella, but am still going to college here too...
well i go to Southeast Polk high school and i was suppose to go to central college in pella, the one that u go to, for a track meet but i didnt have to go anymore so i didnt cause i didnt want to waste 6 hours of doing nothing after i get done with my events

Anything going on tomorrow or Saturday? If Kudou comes that'd be perfect so I could get all my replays up.

I'll remember to bring my wii next time too.
if i go where now? i got confused (^^;)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so what r ppl doin tonight, friday, and saturday? i might be up for whatever is goin on cause i might be open since i didnt have to go to Central College today for track. my spring break starts tomorrow so no school for me after today (^^;). also who is getting Resident Evil 5 when it comes out? cause that game looks pretty awesome from what i've seen
I don't know if Razor and them are showing up, but if Kudou, Blank and maybe CBK or anyone else wants to come I'm game, since I believe Tommy is coming down also around 6ish, so yeah.

By the way I forgot that RE5 comes out today, is like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I hope I can buy it with out reserving it, since I don't think you get anything special for doing so like SF4 right T.T

friday works for me just tell me what time you want me to come over.
I guess around 6ish or so, should be fine.

By the way Kudou, could you get me one more game Guitar Hero World Tour for the PS2, Tacoom had it here the other day, and that game has some pretty good music, plus I still have the guitars from the second one I just hope it works >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Texture hackk codes are out Joker. So now you don't have to do any disk burning! You need an Sd card reader man.

Also I can only really come if other people are going. I need a ride home and all.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
It's like my only SD reader is the one on my PS3.

By the way if you do come Blank, you should let me have a couple of DVDR's, until I buy some T.T

Also here you go guys, for those who haven't seen it yet XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCcOJ7gfyo&feature=channel_page

I also need to train some in GH since I haven't played it for a while, and I can only play Hard, can't play Expert yet.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
No problem Joker. I was planning to pretty much give you all my DVD+R's, because they're useless to me now that I don't have my laptop's DVD burner that changes it to DVD-R, which is the only format the Wii backup loader can handle for some reason. T.T I already bought another pack of DVD-R's anyways and theres only a few left.

Oh and Bone I found a link that has all character textures(Cept G&W) in it if you want to mess around with them: http://rapidshare.com/files/152563979/textures.rar.html

It might be missing some accessories but if theres something else you want to edit I can get it also.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Next monthly might be my last one.
I dont see Melee getting no where down there.
Just a heads up.

I didnt know Sakurai was that scary looking.
Im going to have nightmares of that fake looking face of his.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
ok i'll be over there around then.

also just a side note I can play expert drums on rock band, although I haven't played world tour yet but it just has 1 extra pad to it so I imagine i can play expert on that too.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I don't know if Razor and them are showing up, but if Kudou, Blank and maybe CBK or anyone else wants to come I'm game, since I believe Tommy is coming down also around 6ish, so yeah.

By the way I forgot that RE5 comes out today, is like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I hope I can buy it with out reserving it, since I don't think you get anything special for doing so like SF4 right T.T

By the way Kudou, could you get me one more game Guitar Hero World Tour for the PS2, Tacoom had it here the other day, and that game has some pretty good music, plus I still have the guitars from the second one I just hope it works >.0
well im hangin out with some friends today so if i do come over its gonna be like 8ish or later or something like that. since im on spring break now, time isnt an issue anymore (^^;). u gotta get RE5 casue it does look pretty good. when i do come over at like later at night i'll download ur Guitar Hero World Tour for the PS2 and finish it at ur place and i'll jump start those Wii games at ur place as well. then i'll get fatal frame so i can watch other ppl play it cause i'm not gonna play that game again, too freakin scarry....................

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Kool Beans, I'll probably get RE5 maybe today, that is if Tommy shows up, and wants to go get it with me, otherwise I'll wait for some other time, but I'll get it.

Also are you showing up too Blank/CBK

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Hey ill prob be showin up some time tonight...

CBK was stayin over at our cousins but if hes not doin anything i think he mite come? Most likely he wont be comin tho..

Ive got nothin to do tonight so im game

-BC-

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Jokahhh, I'ma pop up in about 20 minutes. Sorry if its short notice, but its the only time I can get a ride there.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
ok im not gonna stop over at ur place tonight Teh Joker, im hangin out with some more of my friends that shown up so im pretty tied up right now. but ima still try to get that Guitar Hero game that u wanted and some of that Wii games finish by next week or so

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hey Razor are you showing up at Joker's Saturday? I won't be able to get a ride because my grandpa has work, so if you are you think you could stop by to pick me up?

GGs tonight btw. Joker has a mean Old Snake, beasted my Megaman.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hey Razor, I got a ride to Joker's so you don't have to pick me up anymore. I don't exactly know what time I'm showing up either lol.

xfacta

Smash Cadet
this is razor, me and jlo arent going to be able to make it tonite. but I shall be there tomorow when missouri comes.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
but but why is it because i did that one thing last night, I though you would have like it >.0

But seriously what happen mang

Top Bottom