• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
So what time is the Brawl stuff gonna be starting up on the 25th?
You can arrive anytime after 12pm
Brawl Doubles starts at 1pm tho

lol ok, if you feel like handing money over, so im trying to remember again, when was the last time you beat my oli?
Who says imma use Diddy? ;)

Best of 5 MM use any character u choose. Tourny rules.

-BC-

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
people should just start playing space animals good so i can still main marth, i have no practice against them so i don't do awesome against them..

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
I think we should declare this next tourney a meta free zone. I don't want to have to pick him up in the next few days

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
people should just start playing space animals good so i can still main marth, i have no practice against them so i don't do awesome against them..
i can help u out there jbm, i decided when event 52 was over, that i would play falco and shiek now. i cant play fox, marth, peach, captian falcon, gannon, samus, and jiggz anymore cause i suck so bad with them all.

but i might play a little bit of fox. m2k and cactuar made me realize that my fox gets ***** by both of their foxs in double :(

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Still gotta do a little more than that... But yea basically ;)

-BC-
ok, so you have to use the no start up/end lag of down smash and spam it. so it may end up being nado, nado, nado.... nado, nado, dsmash, dsmash etc.

in the rare ocasion you can throw in an up b for kicks and giggles.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm quitting Captain. :( Training now with Sheik, Ganon, and Falco.
shiek and falco are garbage, go with ganon.

oh and there might be some games at my place friday night if anyones interested, i havent played brawl in a few weeks, been sick as a dog, but oh well, i got a few more characters to try out.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I like the sound of that.

Iowa v UIUC crew battle.

Takers?

please preregister for the tourney at:

smym9prereg@gmail.com

let us know if you need lodging and if you are bringing a set up.

Thanks.
Yea...... Iowa has only about 3-4 players for Melee but, we probably still crew battle. I'll talk to the Melee players about SMYM 9. You guys should come to one of Joker's Monthlys to practice with us.

brickman

Smash Lord
heheh, I might. I'm going to have 2 and a half months off before school starts and I'm going to get some serious melee in.

I'll keep lurking to see if I can get to one of them.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
heheh, I might. I'm going to have 2 and a half months off before school starts and I'm going to get some serious melee in.

I'll keep lurking to see if I can get to one of them.
Nice! Bring others with you if you can! I want hardcore training.

Top Bottom