• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well yeah now i definetly can't come my mom decided to tell me that i have to watch my brother on saturday and sunday.

i just wanna power up ssj and blow this world up.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
jbm isnt going :ohwell:

joker you should have it start at noon so that we can fit both melee events in :o

mn really wants both melee events D:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Yeah, I started playing Pikachu yesterday. Ive just been nerding the ATs so I dunno how Ill do until Saturday :-P. Already mastered QAC. It was a ton easier than I thought it was going to be except I have a feeling Ill abuse it :-(.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Yeah, I started playing Pikachu yesterday. Ive just been nerding the ATs so I dunno how Ill do until Saturday :-P. Already mastered QAC. It was a ton easier than I thought it was going to be except I have a feeling Ill abuse it :-(.
Lol... QAC all u want.. Im already used to fightin that as well :bee:
Yea we'll see saturday!

Also, i mite wanna do some "Razor Challenges" with people... but im not sure yet... still deciding on that.

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Let's do this Clockwork vs. DarkPrince style. $3000 money match!

Also, this is what is going to happen during this money match except 1000x less epic and 1000x slower.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace

Tyser

Smash Champion
It's a teams match therefore it means nothing (unless you're a pro and if it's Melee). You prob wont get dos'd in a singles match.

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm sure you guys can do it. I'll be playing Diddy. Easy money...I guess I'll give away a total of $20. Sign up to be first. While supplies last! :) Or I'll do teams MM's if that is more enticing. I think I prolly suck more on teams, that might be more enticing. Rules will be, the other team has to win with a total of 2 stocks :)....

PortCity

Smash Ace
Anyone, but if you are nice enough to let me have Andy, sure. Only catch is, my partner has to have at least $1 on the line. I don't want them sabotaging me, or however you spell the word.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Anyone, but if you are nice enough to let me have Andy, sure. Only catch is, my partner has to have at least $1 on the line. I don't want them sabotaging me, or however you spell the word.
too good.

I'll give out free money with pcity.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yes sir razor i'm coming.

I will accept mms with my mains.
don't challenge me to a stupid one or i will be little you.

my brawl mains are snake and mk.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think me and Brenton aren't gonna do it that night. However I will be stopping by prolly around 4 for an hour or so on my way home from school. I need to clear this with Jlo, but I'm sure it will be ok. If u and CBK can make it then I can play a few with ya, but otherwise I will just c u guys at the tourney.

PortCity

Smash Ace
-BC-: You got to keep quiet man. Otherwise you gonna break my hustle.

Tyser: Yeah, I was a member of the team that beat Joker at the FIRST tourney. In fairness, we left before the grand final matches could be played between us and Knightmares. My teammate is no longer in the state though, so I have to rough it. I'm not gonna show up until late, 7:10 - 7:15 on the dot. Just in time for crew battles.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I think me and Brenton aren't gonna do it that night. However I will be stopping by prolly around 4 for an hour or so on my way home from school. I need to clear this with Jlo, but I'm sure it will be ok. If u and CBK can make it then I can play a few with ya, but otherwise I will just c u guys at the tourney.
Around 4? dayam... CBK wont be at my house till about 4:30ish...

How bout u stop by at JLOs around 5 and stay for an hour or so? :laugh:

-BC-

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Well just get there as soon as u can, I will prolly leave at about 5:30. So that will give us a few matches then.

Top Bottom