• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
wow i haven't checked this in a while, but it looks like jbm is plannin on pooping on everyone i guess, so i better be ready for that, and now we are playing football? is this before or after jbm poops all over us, cuz im not playing poop football.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! if tyser ends up being a better pika then i might have to challange it....CUZ im gunna be the Best Pika in IA+NE.....sooo yea ill play you just for fun tho cuz im broke as hell.....-_-..all i have money for is the entry fee....-_-...

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! if tyser ends up being a better pika then i might have to challange it....CUZ im gunna be the Best Pika in IA+NE.....sooo yea ill play you just for fun tho cuz im broke as hell.....-_-..all i have money for is the entry fee....-_-...
Matt has already got you beat.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
dittos don't mean poop.

we will see how they place in tourney.

then i will declare who is the better pika because i can beat every body in physical fitness.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yea but see that doesn't matter for matt.

cuz matt has an amazing pika.

cbk its not that i lack confidence in you but if you place higher than matt i will give you a dollar. its only a dollar because it might be very possible

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
dittos don't mean poop.

we will see how they place in tourney.

then i will declare who is the better pika because i can beat every body in physical fitness.
hahaha hmmm physical fitness...you got me beat...>_<

so you'll give me a dollar if i place higher....hmmmm ill try then...^_^

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
yea but see that doesn't matter for matt.

cuz matt has an amazing pika.

cbk its not that i lack confidence in you but if you place higher than matt i will give you a dollar. its only a dollar because it might be very possible
Wut about me??

Give me a dollar if i place higher than that random Diddy Player thats comin and says he can own us all? -_-

-BC-

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
JOKKERRRRR

Hey just wondering if I could just stay the night on Friday since your housing MN. It'd be easier then me getting a ride back and forth, even though your house ain't that far. Just wonderin, would be cool to get some Melee practice in since it might be big this tourney lol. S'okay if you can't though, I'll still make it Saturday.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
101 Pages!!!

Hey Joker! Will there be room for an EVO set-up?
Not sure yet, since i haven't set up the basement yet, but I have to do that today, so yeah I'll say just bring it just in case most likely I can figure a spot for it.

JOKKERRRRR

Hey just wondering if I could just stay the night on Friday since your housing MN. It'd be easier then me getting a ride back and forth, even though your house ain't that far. Just wonderin, would be cool to get some Melee practice in since it might be big this tourney lol. S'okay if you can't though, I'll still make it Saturday.
No prob man, just like i told the MN guys, bring ur own blanket and pillow, I don't have enough, but if you can't I may have a couple you could use. By the way what time you'll be coming down, i think Winona is coming down around 6-7 tomorrow.

OMGZ 2h30m before SURVIVOR!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg, Survivor Is Gonna Be Awsome!!!!!!!!!!! I Gotta Hear Ken Talk About His Gammer Blood Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg, Survivor Is Gonna Be Awsome!!!!!!!!!!! I Gotta Hear Ken Talk About His Gammer Blood Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's not scared of anything dude. Plus he climbed to the top of Mt. Fuji. :laugh:

Top Bottom