• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
how many mains do u have jbm, or at least people u play somewhat seriously.... are u interested in a razor challenge mm?

sluys

Smash Journeyman
All this talk of chain grabs and getting pooped is getting ridic.

Ames has a crew of 5 coming. We'll negotiate battles after 7 if anyone is game.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
joker you should have it start at noon so that we can fit both melee events in :o

mn really wants both melee events D:
I think we should have enough time, since I believe beside you guys and the NE people, are the only ones wanting to play in the Melee Tourney, and maybe some from IA. I'm most likely running both turneys at once, so it let's say it will be Melee Doubles, while Brawl Doubles is goin on, that's how we did it last time, and that was at 6pm, however I think I'm only going to use around 2 set ups for Melee, since i think there will be more Brawl people playing, but if there's an equal amount or whatever, then we could use more Melee set ups, but we'll see.

so are we staying at jokers then...?
Si senor

Joker, Winona is looking to be at your place between 6-7 on Friday. We'll call you when we're in Des Moines k?
Alright kool, I just hope you guys got direction to get here, cause I'm bad at given them. :urg: but if you relly need them Skizm or C.Love is where's at since they are the ones who gives direction to OoT guys, so yeah.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I think we should have enough time, since I believe beside you guys and the NE people, are the only ones wanting to play in the Melee Tourney, and maybe some from IA. I'm most likely running both turneys at once, so it let's say it will be Melee Doubles, while Brawl Doubles is goin on, that's how we did it last time, and that was at 6pm, however I think I'm only going to use around 2 set ups for Melee, since i think there will be more Brawl people playing, but if there's an equal amount or whatever, then we could use more Melee set ups, but we'll see.
Uhhh no? Im pretty sure we didnt do Brawl Doubles at 6pm lol..

Keep Brawl doubles as the 1st thing please lol :)

-BC-

Echo

Smash Champion
yo guys some **** came up today and i might not be able to make it anymore... I'll find out more later

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
yo guys some **** came up today and i might not be able to make it anymore... I'll find out more later
Dayam... You better make it! Theres gonna be some serious epic melee battles goin on between u guys an MN! :laugh:

Oh and IA of course... Since i believe Fall is goin and possibly V2K
Also, Ames is bringin 5 more to?

Wow... It's gonna be so packed lmao

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ On Saturday?!?! Dude, if there is a Saigon in Iowa that is close we better fire it up. Nebraska's Saigon isnt top tier, its kinda middle-low but still good. We should head to a MN tournament just to get some Saigon down there seeing as theyre the best in the nation.

EDIT: Nah JBM. We're going to do a best 1/1 in a Mario Party button mashing frenzy o.O Im gonna poop on you.

EDIT again: Ive never lifted weights in my entire life so your challenge is too cheap.

EDIT once more: Dude, we gotta fire up a football game at Joker's instead of playing Brawl Teams. It'd be fun as shit.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
^ On Saturday?!?! Dude, if there is a Saigon in Iowa that is close we better fire it up. Nebraska's Saigon isnt top tier, its kinda middle-low but still good. We should head to a MN tournament just to get some Saigon down there seeing as theyre the best in the nation.
There are about 2-3 Vietnamese restaurants in town.

Top Bottom