• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDHs6UXgR8

Now play Melee because it's broken and fun and semi-balanced. LOL not really.
Thats kind of what Marvel is to me, but its scene is moving on after all these years.

I feel like if I won games in Melee, it wouldn't be hype...I'd just be doing things, playing as lame as possible. As always, I still need to MM you in Melee Tyser. :3

P:M is kinda hype though.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Did you read the thread?
I didn't even know there was a tourney till we where at Omaha and Brandon told me >.<

Wish I could team with you Joker :( Very unlikely that I will be able to show up at all though :(
How come you never look at me during T.T
Is it me cause I can change >.<
There's no point in going anymore :urg:

good games Joker.

Do you have any tips for me? I dropped that Zero combo into super alot but I think it might be a little from lag. My Magneto is pretty bad but I'll work on him.

And yes everyone this has become my MvC3 forum :)
Hey man we have to use this thread as an MvC3 forum is not like there's another site for like fighters or something o.0

But yeah mang GG indeed. I'm still not that good that I can give advice but I think you where doing the right thing specially with Haggar seeing as I ran to 3 more of them online and pretty much where doing the same thing which some pro dude plays like that so I think your good on that part (Respect the pipe).

Your Zero was pretty good besides dropping those combos but it was cause of lag and Magneto did seem like the weak link in that team at least for now. I think I may switch Sentinel for Ironman ^.^

I'm going to be Wario when I grow up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttuDKFXg6_I

0_o OMG...now I'm REALLY going to be Wario when I grow up!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NYvJJ-_Vw
First part was legit however why would you want to be the 2nd part o.0

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
I'll add you. School has been ****** me so I am only on at random times. I'll be free to play with people next week tho :D
Coo' I'll be on tonight around 10ish. Been playing pretty much daily with locals though

You Des Moines nerds playin' Mahval tonight? Nobody in Omaha is -.-

Echo

Smash Champion
Coo' I'll be on tonight around 10ish. Been playing pretty much daily with locals though

You Des Moines nerds playin' Mahval tonight? Nobody in Omaha is -.-
Actually, I am. I have no idea who you are but come to Cue's place and we'll play.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
This one is funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CJTw8sTEeU&feature=related

Nah son. I don't even play this game but I can't quit until I beat you. :D
I feel you. I can't quit brawl until I beat Tyser. If I beat him in Melee it doesn't matter because I always almost get close to being about there to kinda beat him the friendly tourneys no one cares about.

What time? And he's the dude on 51st and Leavenworth-ish right?
Reese. ****, I better go.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The next tourney in Cedar Rapids will be on the 20th. There will be MvC, and Blake will be there for SSF4.

If anyone is interested, let me know when I get back on the 10th!

Soran

Smash Ace
The next tourney in Cedar Rapids will be on the 20th. There will be MvC, and Blake will be there for SSF4.

If anyone is interested, let me know when I get back on the 10th!
That sounds fun; I hope I can make it >.<

I'll add you, sluys, and Joker on PSN.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Bpow I need to play you soon man. We've only ever played twice, once at Aura's when you just got back into brawl and you were still a baddie, then at brainshock. It's been too long :3

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Well, I just wasted the past 4 days for nothing. Studied for at least 24 hours all together, only to get a 70 f*cking percent on that exam. I am beyond pissed off. I thought I knew that material really well, but I guess not. Now a friend of mine took it, and he got a 73%, and he studied for 2 hours.

Guess I'm just ********.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Alright, so MvC3 isn't so bad. I'm just bad at it. My team Deadpool, Dante, Super Skrull.

Super Skrull is there to stay. I might switch it up later with the other two.
Sentinel is broken as sh*t.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so MvC3 isn't so bad. I'm just bad at it. My team Deadpool, Dante, Super Skrull.

Super Skrull is there to stay. I might switch it up later with the other two.
Sentinel is broken as sh*t.
Sentinel isn't that bad unless he's in X-Factor and even then just hit your X Factor and run away all day. Pay attention to super armor moves and you're fine

PortCity

Smash Ace
Well I've officially started looking for teammates for WHOBO3. My original plan has been worrying me. I'm gonna talk with him and see what's up. (Yeah I'm looking at you Bpx :-) ) I hit up the Kansas crew to find out if any of them are going and need a teammate. Too bad my little brother is grossly out of practice :-(...that is so not what's up.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Where and when is WHOBO3 Sekou? Also, what are plans for games this week? I HAVE NO EXAMS! I think. So i should be able to go. I'm getting all my homework for the week tonight so I'm free all this week.

PortCity

Smash Ace
It is the Friday of Spring Break and in Houston, TX. I didn't really expect any of you guys to go, cause it is so far away, but I'll be home for Spring Break, so going from Louisiana to Texas is just a hop, skip and a jump. Anyway, my teammate search isn't going well.

As far as playing, looks like I will be available Thursday night to play. I have an exam Thursday morning and pretty much nothing afterward.

I'm on the last leg of learning this dang infinite. Now I just have to get used to the start-up on tall characters like Snake and Marth. I can do it pretty consistently now, and I finally can start correcting myself when I see I'm about to mess up. So I should be ready to 0-death people by the time WHOBO3 comes around.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I can do thursday night. Brandon would you be interested in going a few more times this week?

Tuesday and Wednesday would work best for me.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Bolt: You are trash man! :-D...when you and I were teaming and playing you never got a chance to play this much. Now you talking about three times this week and I can't be involved. :)

BOLT08

Smash Lord
haha I'm sorry! It's pretty much only this week. After this I'm sure I'll have exams coming at me from all directions.

Top Bottom