• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I can't make any games this week. My professors decided it would be best to sh*t on my soul this week. Se'kou we should start playing again.

Soran

Smash Ace
I probably can't make it even if I had a ride ) :,

You guys will have to wait 'til Brainshock to see me as well.
School is important at this point. a little late... but after next term starts, all books.

gantrain05

Smash Master
anyone wanna buy a 360 + a few games/controllers, $100 or best offer, i don't play the thing hardly at all, its in near perfect condition.

also joker, u need to get your old youtube channel back mang. i miss it =(

THuGz

Smash Lord
I assume you accept payment in the form of female companionship.

PS: rob, remember we're getting mitchel, so we won't have barely any room

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so the front page is completely up to date? I saw 2008 and wasn't sure. Well alright that's great. I've been looking for a tourney close to home that I could go to and I think this works. So I guess this is going to be my first tournament. :smash:

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it really looks like it. I'm fairly new to competitive brawl so I might have a few questions.
But I'd better start earning browny points with my mom though because I can't practice while I'm grounded.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Yeah, that Echo kid kept calling me a pro and that's the only reason he lost. So many random people were ragging on him during our match cuz he talks himself up all the time (calls himself the Pika Jesus, cuz no matter how dead he is, he comes back and wins in the end...) and I **** all over his face. Killed him at 6%. He spammed dsmash and fsmash so much I survived like 5 in a row nearing 200%

Anyway, yeah, so someone would say "LOL THAT KID IS GETTING WRECKED BY THAT GIRL" and he'd nerd rage and say "SHE'S A PRO!! I'm only a SEMI PRO!" so then mocking would ensue, then he'd rant about how he was the best in MN, then how he was basically the only player in MN, then that there were no tournies in MN, except for, of course, the ones he's "won prizes at" (aka random gaming stores having little tournaments for noobs) Then he tried to claim I rigged the tournament so I'd fight him first, so I had to explain that I didn't even sign up for the tournament. They made the brackets based on who DID sign up, and this Kevin kid didn't show so I got his spot.. so then he bawed more while Tyser trash talked him hilariously, and then tried to save face by saying how amazing I was and how when you find a good ROB you need to play them and get used to the MU. I said I'd play him as long as he stopped talking down about me to others (ie saying I sucked and only won Detour's ****ty tourney cuz no one decent was there..which was only partially true >.>), to which he bawed and lied about, and the cycle repeated itself. The rest of the weekend was spent by the legit MN players I met walking past him and trash talking as much as possible, and the pokenerds raging at the smash players for offending their god.

TL;DR is Echo's a hard core nerd raging idiot that, for his lack of knowledge or insight or skill in anything, is one of the cockiest *******s I know. Here's his FB. http://www.facebook.com/#!/customheat

I don't think I can see his wall anymore for some reason, but when I had the chance I made a good post for him. You know, encouraging him to meet these allegedly nonexistent MN players and go to the nonexistent tournies.

On to **** that is worth caring about~ I brought home my cuban iguana ^-^ And Nick/Tyler suck.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I want to fight this kid now. :laugh:
I want to sock this kid in his sh*t cause he was being cocky when I beat his *** in PKMN and the PKMN players there hated him and they thought I was really good which I'm not.

Greg if you fight this kid and beat this kid in a fist fight, I will give you all of my money.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Echo has gone to a few of joker's monthlies, I believe he's from nebraska. (I'm not completely sure on that one though.)

I remember this one time him and like 3 or 4 of his friends that were in the melee tourney left for a few hours delaying the tourney and came back hours later smelling like weed....

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yeah Echo has gone to a few of joker's monthlies, I believe he's from nebraska. (I'm not completely sure on that one though.)

I remember this one time him and like 3 or 4 of his friends that were in the melee tourney left for a few hours delaying the tourney and came back hours later smelling like weed....
This is a different Echo. We actually know the Echo from Nebraska.

Soran

Smash Ace
I hate douchers that think they're cool because they smoke.
SO much kids at my school think they're the ****. it sorta pisses me off. because they're just freshman/sophomores.

Plainly, I hate trash-talkers, people who think they're the shit, and dirty kids making out getting touchy-feely in the hallways.

I wish I could play this Echo person xD
he sounds fun lolol

But, I will try my hardest to make the next Joker's. Sounds fun ; )

§chizm

Smash Lord

Different Echo bro.
This dude was dressed as the crustiest Red I've ever seen in my life.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Crusty sounds about right.

Anything that involved this kid was pretty awkward, though, to say the least. He's just so weird.

Anyway, he's from MN, not NE, though someone else already said it was a different Echo.

Edit: woot, 500 posts! .......to me this is a big deal D:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
He still a cocky ***** *** s**t faced motherfu**ker who made excuses, don't know sh*t about his own scene or people and who lost to you Becca and you really just play with your BF and your scene along with NE but he's still a scrub who should get jacked in his face.

Edit: I gonna troll his *** later this week, anyone want to join me?

resTy

Smash Champion
Why are your posts so ********? I really don't get why every post from you has to have at least three curse words in there for no reason. Care to explain why you think this is acceptable? Because it makes you look bad and fake as hell. People don't like other people who just spew profanities all the time. Just a tip for posting and in life.

And I lol'd at Kamig's post about the Echos xD

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I dunno man, I can imagine gamegenie talking like that irl and its kinda entertaining. Even if they're terrible posts that you can barely read. xD

The Echo I know is pretty cool. This other dude sounds hella embarassing. Anyways if there are games tomorrow I probably won't go. I'm still busy in the process of moving and cleaning crap out.

Rebecca got an Iguana. o.O Also stop telling people from anime cons to go to tourneys! You just gave MN their own Soran.

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm just saying that spewing profanities, thinking that it makes you cool or something, isn't legit.
It just makes you look like an idiot who doesn't understand that talking like that is unacceptable.
Good luck making friends and carrying a conversation with such ugly language all over the place -.-

On the flip side, a** f*g b****es f*ck a**h*le c*nt d*cks pu**y.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I hate Smash. StarCraft 2, Pokemon TCG, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or Magic the Gathering anyone?
Starcraft 2 please >.0

I'm currently getting back into Chao again. Working on getting my Perfect Chao. /wastes time.
I just finish replaying MGS4 so now I'm going for The Big Boss emblem which requires me to have no alerts, no healing items, no kills, no deaths and under 5hrs.

@Trent: hey man where's a good place I can download that anime you told me about.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I hate Smash. StarCraft 2, Pokemon TCG, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or Magic the Gathering anyone?
I like SC2, I just couldn't get into it online. I got WAYYYY too worked up over it on 1v1. It requires too much rapid thinking, which I'll be honest, I'm not the best at. I'd be shaking after each match, and I always felt like crap when I lost. I haven't even been on that game in months.

Another reason is I didn't really have good friends to play with, so I got bored.

I'm trying to get back into smash though. I played with razor this last weekend. I suck at brawl big time. I think too much has happened since I retired to successfully get back into it competitively.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm just saying that spewing profanities, thinking that it makes you cool or something, isn't legit.
It just makes you look like an idiot who doesn't understand that talking like that is unacceptable.
Good luck making friends and carrying a conversation with such ugly language all over the place -.-

On the flip side, a** f*g b****es f*ck a**h*le c*nt d*cks pu**y.
Lawls but I understand where your trying to get at though, I am actually a very talkative person in real life and probably the most talkative person in Nebraska smash and I like to discuss about certain topics that I have knowledge in whenever it's little or lot of information with people(ex. world news, politics, views on life). I don't swear up a storm with every person I talk to like you may think Tyser.

Top Bottom