• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

Most likely, don't know when, maybe after Skizm get off work which is like at 10 or so, and I don't want to ask you for a ride, cause I'm pretty sure you don't want to drive anywhere near my house XP but yeah I'll be there some time or other.
yeah u got that right, but r u staying the night at gregs or r u goin back to ur place later that night. cause if ur goin back to ur place from gregs, i would like to see if i can hitch a ride with whom ever is driving

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
^I'll be coming back, you can probably get a ride from either, Skizm or Dustin, since I think he's going to stick around for the tourney, and probably will drop by at Loves place after Mayhems.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so i can hitch a ride from eather elfen or skizm from love's place tomorrow right? thats after skizm gets off work or elfen gets done at mayhem

Uli

Smash Champion
i think me or greg will be recording 64 and melee
bring your 64's people!

people want to get crunk, NAAHHH

Tyser

Smash Champion
My internet is working?!?! OMFG!
Anyways, Ill be recording Melee fo sho. People bring your TVs please (for Melee).

Uli

Smash Champion
ooo tyser is bringing his VCR O.o
looks like me and love wont have to record stuff

BOLT08

Smash Lord
You dont Zcancel, nuff said.

Play Melee. Its like Brawl, except a gagillion times better.
LAWLLL syas tyser, the guy who won't pay for his own doubles
I dunno what it has to do with anything, just that u suck tyser.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Reminder, Bring Blankets and Pillows or whatever helps you get to sleep at night. Got 2 couches and Probably do a tourney for those. ;)

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Dude, why is a kid who cant even do basic tactics challenging me? Youre embarrassing yourself. Thats like saying you cant Lcancel in Melee, youre going to lose, BADLY. You know this.
ok so 64 mm or no? Free money for u? :)

Seriously, I've hardly even played 64 and I can Z-cancel. What the ****.
I 4 stocked ya in the crew battle... not quite 5 stock and i dont z cancel! Oh mah gawd im noob k ;)

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
ok so 64 mm or no? Free money for u?
Ill throw down a buck. Ill throw more in if people wanna do Melee. I have 1 - 2 hours of 64 practice in my arsenal. Im totally stoked for this.

And a gagillion times harder. I suck at Melee.
Its a lot tougher to be good, but it pays off in the end to be able to say that youre good in a good game rather than being good at a mediocre game.

Top Bottom