• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Hey C.Love, will you have room for my mattress that Im a kreepin?
wel how big is ur mattress tyser? if its too big, then i cant think of a place in love's house that it would fit on the floor. but i think if greg moves some things around in his house he might have room, but idk, he should read ur post some time today or tomorrow

Tyser

Smash Champion
Off topic, but have you guys seen the friggin UFC 92 fight card? It's insane.

Silva vs. Rampage 3. OH EM GEE!
Mir vs. Minotauro. Winner gets to take the belt from Lesnar.
Griffin vs. Evans. Weak fight.

What you guys think about it? I just now found this out because Im a newb.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
bolt i guess me tyser and ian can creep you a ride, but we will probably have to bring greg along for human gps purposes.

uli i would 2 stock them easily. because i think now i've finally become JBM

no mm for sa2b?
i'm dissapointed...

Tyser

Smash Champion
We'll see. I wanna friendly you a couple times. If I win most of them then Ill do the money match, if I lose more than I dont really wanna do the money match.

EDIT: I just watched the ending of Ouran High School Host Club multiple times. ♥ person in my avatar

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
btw i'm going to dominate brawl singles.
My pikachu = UNSTOPPABLE!!
It'd better be. You have to do better than CBK. If not then you're a crust bucket like me that switches to Sonic.

Edit: Tyser had enough skill and nerdiness to get all 180 emblems, he'll mm anyone

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I just watched the ending of Ouran High School Host Club multiple times. ♥ person in my avatar
hey tyser, is that a good anime? i heard from some people that it was a pretty good anime and it's one of the many anime that is on my to get list. i wanna hear some1 that i kno opition, instead of random ppl on the internet that i dont kno.

and hey greg is every1 sleeping in ur room again like last time?

Tyser

Smash Champion
hey tyser, is that a good anime? i heard from some people that it was a pretty good anime and it's one of the many anime that is on my to get list. i wanna hear some1 that i kno opition, instead of random ppl on the internet that i dont kno.
I loved it for some odd reason. Haruhi Fujioka made it 1000x better for me.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
JBM i'd really appreciate the ride, i live right next to V2K so it's all good.

Uli: I'll never play MK, im listening to the podcast about the arguments between pro-ban and anti-ban right now. Pro-ban is dominating.

JBM and Tyser: Play Doc and Luigi, i'll play...ugh...FALCO!! even though doc and Luigi sh*t on him.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Sleep is for the weak.
Also I will **** on you if you play Pikachu Bolt. Ask CBK.

Also I guess I'll be heading over to Love's for a bit after I get off of work at 10. :ohwell:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
tyser...like ur one to badmouth brawl. Ur like the one who nerded it the most here.
Also, im not saying brawl is an awesome game, its horrible in the level of skill required compared to melee. Hence why i have a better chance of making money from it.

Top Bottom